Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? (23520 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Fix you and what if-cold play, all Don williams, mirrors-Timberlake, Diamonds-Rihana, free mason-ricky ross ft Jay Z n J legend
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Darey00(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Chris Brown - fallen angel
Chris Brown - falling down
Jesse Jagz- Jagga Swagga
Olamide- apa ti jabo
Mocheedah- If u want me
Coldplay- paradise
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Eberex(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2013
Micheal jackson Man in the mirror
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Victosin09(f): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I hardly flow with secular music. Gospel for me.
I will sing by Don Moen
Wonderful, Merciful Saviour by Women of Faith
In Christ Alone
Here I am to worship by M. Smith
Ancient Words by M. Smith
Grace by M. Smith
These are my own ever green songs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by gameboi: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2013
10000 Reasons-Matt Redman
Sweet Dreams- Beyonce ft Lil wayne and Nicki minaj
Nobody Business-Rihanna
President Carter- Lil wayne
Oh Happy Day- Ladysmith Blackman
I won't go back- William McDowell
Tunechi's back- Lil wayne
Mirror on the wall- Bruno mars ft Lil wayne
Hometown Glory- Adele
Someone Like you- Adele
Grenade RMX(Deluxe version)- Bruno mars ft Lil wayne and Rick Ross
Turning Tables- Adele
No love - Eminem ft Lil wayne
the list is just endless just include any songs from THE BLIND BOYS of ALABAMA + kirk Franklin + Michael Smith + Don Moen.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by quivah(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2013
amir_99:
Immortal's dancing with the devil is a reAlly brilliant song.... Im a hugh fAn... K dots high power is Another mad tune... Babe marry me na
havent heard the high power version of kdot... leme diq it out .

Dancing with the devil is really a gbam song!! Hehe,leme thing about it
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by satmaniac(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Its just Femi kuti-I sorry sorry o! That's song has a mssg you GUYS have to LISTEN.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by pauladonis(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2013
no love by eminem ft. lil wayne...(i got dis world stuck in a safe, combinatn is d g-code)
life for rent by dido.
no visa by davido
and gimme dat by iceprince ft. burna boy, olamide and yung-L....all these tracks burst my mind whenever i listen to them...
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ifebazz(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Ugly - Bon Jovi
Comfort Zone - Busy Signal
Raggae Music Again - Busy Signal
Star Bwoy - Mavado
Killer (no chorus) - Mavado
On The Rock - Mavado ft Jay Z
Destiny - Buju Banton
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2013
lamar It feels ryt
2face Raindrops... smiley
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by robonski16: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Celine dion: Am alive
Tupac shakur: Hit em up
Xzibit : Get ur walk on
Dr dre ft snoop dogg: still dre
D game: one blood
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by abdulrahman23: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2013
dan maliyo maliyo........ Maliyo
Dan maliyo na wa......... Maliyo
Ya tafi ina ne?........ Maliyo
Ya je Ilori....... Maliyo
Yaushe zai dawo...... maliyo
Sai a watan gobe..... Maliyo
Gobe da labari...... Maliyo
Jibi da labarai ..... Maliyo
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by osifred(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2013
Three little birds
Redemption song
African unite
No woman no cry
Rastaman chant

All by the legend bob marley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by phumielola(f): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2013
UNBREAKABLE-WEST LIVE
POWER OF LOVE-CELINE DION
AFRICAN QUEEN-TUFACE IDIBIA
TOPE ALABI SONGS
NEXT LEVELS&NEW DAWN-YINKA AYEFELE
HAVE U EVER-BRANDY
I BELIEVE IN YOU-JOE
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Give your heart a break(rachel berry version) and virtually every song she(Lea Michele) re-sing s. Ever since I met her in 2009, I've become obsessed with her and Cory(God bless his soul).

2Face -I dey feel like
Lil wayne -Mirror
Coldplay- Talk
13 senses - Into the fire
Berlin -Take my breadth away
Whitney -I look to you
Nas & Damian- Patience

Inshort them too plenty sef
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by viski: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Ancient Words by Michael W. Smith
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by onuwaje(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2013
omanifrank: many oh
u just spoke ma mind... But I'll have to go with COLDPLAY
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by onuwaje(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
slap1: COLDPLAY
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by emmysam2: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2013
I read through all posts and noticed that only one or two people mentioned :

Celine Dions' - ''My Heart will go on''. That song remains one of the best all time tracks. I can listen to that track over and over again.
Same goes for Whithney Houstons- ''I will always love you''.

Not to mentions all Classics by Julio Iglesias. ( I can never get tired of Julio Iglesias, one of my all time best Artists)
Bruce Hornsby- The show goes on.
- Mandolin Rain.
Yanni- Almost a whisper
-The Promise
Gerald Levert - I'd give anything.

Great Country songs by Vince Gills, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis and Brad Paisley.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by dahmie2013: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Energy-keri Hilson
Wow-Brandy
D boy is mine-Brandy
Try sleeping with a broken heart-Alicia keys
Diary-Alicia Keys
Mirror-Justin T
I love u too-Checkmate
Diamonds-Rihanna
What's my name-Rihanna
Tonight-Muwet
Devils Kiss-Ronnie Jo
Payphone-Maroon 5
Whatcha say-Jason Derulo
How u are u gonna act like dat-Tyrese
If dis isn't love-Jennifer Hudson
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ogundale(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Am a pervert by okanle.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Any song sang by taylor swift! I could never get tired of her songs....
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Bruno3000(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Marry me- Jason Derulo
Rainy day- Mary j ft Ja rule
Ma best friend- p Diddy n Mario winas
True- Brandy
Who says- John Mayer
It must've been love- Rosette
Dear mama -2pac
Hold on- r Kelly
Emotional- Karl Thomas
One love- onyeka

In other news, I love d classics!
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Shezzman: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Micheal learn to rock..Breaking away and Tracy chapman..Baby can i hold u now..
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by will007: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Eminem sing for the moment
Eminem space bound
Eminem 25 to life
Eminem beautiful
Eminem survival
Seal kiss from the rose
M.I ft JJags,ICE choc boys
Daft punk ft pharell get lucky
Elton john sacrifice
Phil collins all of my life
Only murs dance with me tonight
Miguel how many drinks
Miguel adorn nd quickie
Maroon 5 daylight,love somebody

And some songs from one three hill like;
Kate voegele I won't disagree
Legendary title far more
Matt white wait for love
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by haibe(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Read all about it- Emile sande
Radio active- Imagine dragons
On top of the world-Imagine dragons
Elton John - sacrifice
No place that far- Westlife
Give me some sunshine- 3 idiots sound track

Walk by faith- Jeremy Camp
Imagine me- kirk franklin
In Christ Alone- Adrienne leincheing
Everything- Life house
Hear us from heaven - don moen
How great is our God- Chris tomlin
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Champion Love-tosin Martins

ALL Sinach(Christ embassy) songs
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by santity100: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2013
U no holy pass - 2face idibia ...

4 instance - 2face idibia

Classic and inspirational
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Rawzy(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2013
I love the way you father me by
pastor Onyelade
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Seyilome(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2013
STYL-PLUS. Songs
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by slightlyMad(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2013
temperature -sean paul
make it clap - sean paul and busta ryhmes, the intro by sean paul is so so sick
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by girlsupersonic(f): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Hillsong- oceans will part
Burnaboy- Wombolombo something
Sola Allison Obaniyi's song Ayanmo Ife is also nice, I can listen to it everysingle minute of the day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.