Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,245 members, 7,943,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Good Shepherd Part 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Good Shepherd Part 6 (404 Views)

Devotional : The Good Shepherd / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Easter Year C (good Shepherd Sunday) / Is Jesus Still The Good Shepherd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Shepherd Part 6 by charisville: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place. Psalm 23.6

Beloved, you will enjoy the presence of the good Shepherd in your life; from one level of grace to another. In John 1:16, “of His fullness have we received, grace heaped upon grace”. The effect of the good Shepherd in our life is everlasting. Imagine goodness, mercy and unfailing love, chasing after you, not only in the year 2014 but for the rest of your life. This happens when we allow the good Shepherd take over our lives.

Notice that you don’t chase goodness and mercy, they chase after and overtake you; when you follow the good Shepherd and allow Him lead you, they have no choice but to follow you. Saints, access the grace to follow the good Shepherd.

Beloved, even if you feel right now that goodness is not coming after you, don’t get worked up. Keep following the good Shepherd; because sooner than you expect, you will start experiencing the effects of His unfailing love, goodness, grace and mercy.

I prophesy that you will experience His goodness, mercy and unfailing love, in Jesus Name.

Prayer: Lord thank You for Your goodness, mercy and unfailing love over my life in 2014, in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/the-good-shepherd-part-6/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th 0f November 2013 / Why CHRIST Died / Saying ' Amen' Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.