Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,962 members, 7,931,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Post Ume Exam Made Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Exam Made Easy (662 Views)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Post-ume Exam At Unilag / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume Exam Made Easy by djbazz(m): 1:30am On Jul 17, 2008
Ans to f.u.t.o post ume qustions is out and with me limited people are allowed to call dis numbers please,

However, arrangements has been made to help students who cannot afford the cost of travelling from one geographical state of the nation down to Futo to buy the cards.

Candidates should call me on this numbers 08053516663 so that i can help them buy the card.

I'll send you the PIN NUMBER and the SERIAL NUMBERS through TEXT message to your phone number supplied.

STEPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR FUTO SCRATCH CARD VIA TEXT MESSAGE

1. Call me on phone via: 08027331306

2. I'll give you my Bank account number

Please confirm the Bank A/c Number at the Cashier's office in the bank before you pay-in to avoid mistakes.

3. You'll pay into my A/C number

4. Call me on phone to inform me that you've paid-in to my account.

5, As soon as i confirm your payment

6. I'll send you your PIN NUMBER and SERIAL NUMBER via TEXT meesage to your phone number supplied to me.

Please be warned that this services is not for fraudulent acts, Anyone who indulges in any form of criminal acts would be traced to the maximum level and would be severely dealth with. Be warned.

bazz 33

Wishing you the best of luck!
Best seller of the Year 2005, 2006, 2007.

Over 135,543 Pieces of cards sold over the years.

bazz 33

(1) (Reply)

Call-up Letters For 2008 Batch B Prospective Corps Members Have Been Released / Please:i Need A Help Concerning My Result: / Pls Any Tai Solarin University Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.