Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,399 members, 7,944,036 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Swiss Govt Is Proposing A Law To Give All Its Citizens A Monthly Salary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Swiss Govt Is Proposing A Law To Give All Its Citizens A Monthly Salary (510 Views)

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Govt Is Proposing A Law To Give All Its Citizens A Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2013
I bumped into this article and I wondered if the money to be used to finance the proposal does not include all the monies that has been looted from our country and stashed in Swiss accounts.......irrespective of if you are lazy, hard working, rich ,poor, sick etc as long as you are alive you would be entitled to the monthly salary.....sure makes me want to become a swiss

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/17/magazine/switzerlands-proposal-to-pay-people-for-being-alive.html?_r=0
Re: Swiss Govt Is Proposing A Law To Give All Its Citizens A Monthly Salary by panafrican(m): 3:27am On Nov 17, 2013
This country stole Nazi gold during WWII and stole African presidents' savings from 1960 through the beginning of the 21st century.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Honor Mandela As Champion Of Freedom And Reconciliation / Where’s Iraq’s Baath Party? / MH17 Brought Down By BUK Missile, Report Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.