Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Exactly Is The Meaning Of Fiance? Many Ladies Are Getting It Wrong... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is The Meaning Of Fiance? Many Ladies Are Getting It Wrong... (675 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Meaning Of Fiance? Many Ladies Are Getting It Wrong... by destinedbid: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello friends! is there anything else we can do to please a lady after showing her pure, real love and deep desire to have her as wife. I and a lady are cohabiting together in a two bedroom flat. we are serving in one of the sounthern part of Nigeria. we have been living together for many months before I started developing affection for her.Thank God we are good Christian and I have been able to overcome temptation by the grace of God. I asked her out, telling her that she would be first lady I have ever asked out. she also said she like me but in a fresh distance relationship with someone she met through a friend. Meanwhile, the said guy has been outside the country for more than 10 years. She said they have agreed to marry, even when she has not have any physical intimacy with the guy. I told this to my Fathers in the Lord and they said so many things which I would not like to divulge here, however, they said she is suitable for marriage but she should pray hard so that she won't regret it later in life. I told her to pray about it but not sure if she is really serious about this. I began to think, why are woman so hard to please after all this? well, I have moved on, trying to limit my intimacy with her, although she is trying her best to keep our relationship, now that her so called fiance came over our place, passing the nights in her room, someone you are meeting for the first time. A good Christian will never permit that ungodly act. I begin to doubt her Christian faith, praying that the Lord should open her eyes..Really Sad..need your advice
Re: What Exactly Is The Meaning Of Fiance? Many Ladies Are Getting It Wrong... by Shindharah(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
My dear,evry guy nids a lady who wil pamper,love & divert al attentns 2 him!Since u already knew her marital status & shes nt payin much attention to u and if u force her against her wish, hmmm am sowie u wil b d one to regret @d end! Rather she wil takes u as No2 on her list and am sure u wuldnt like dat. If ur pastor said shes ur wife, den u need to continue prayin and if it neva work out, God wil send u anoda betterhalf who wil bring forth a lastin happiness!... If shes nt the one den it wil be anoda person!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Larrylovesex / Why Ar African Parent Against Marrying A Older Ladies Or Men / D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.