Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (16000 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: ^ this is simple logic.
Besides who are you to judge them? What's wrong with female circumcision? So far none of you have been able to show me why people should stop it , you guys talk about sexual pleasure as if it was the purpose of your life, besides we still have frigid females with clit , so who is fooling who ?

the problem is that many woman have after this health problems there hole life and many girls die and a girl get it if she want it or not.

I feel you doin't know very much about this but read about it and than you will understand it more and better why we have to fight that this should stop
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
nora544:

the problem is that many woman have after this health problems there hole life and many girls die and a girl get it if she want it or not.

I feel you doin't know very much about this but read about it and than you will understand it more and better why we have to fight that this should stop
it should stop because you said so? and you are?
as for the health issues they can't be easily tackled if the circumcision is done in a medical center , however you ostracize them, that's why they don't go to hospitals and prefer carry the operations themselves. they have the right to do what they want with their clitoris, I don't see you speaking against genital piercings, tattoos etc .hypocrites
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: it should stop because you said so? and you are?
as for the health issues they can't be easily tackled if the circumcision is done in a medical center , however you ostracize them, that's why they don't go to hospitals and prefer carry the operations themselves. they have the right to do what they want with their clitoris, I don't see you speaking against genital piercings, tattoos etc .hypocrites
It is child abuse.

A little girl cannot tell her parents she didnot want it.

It has nothing to do when it happen in an hospital, did you realy know what they cut away from a woman, that woman have problems to give birth when they have only a small hole, please read about it, it is barbaric.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
nora544:
It is child abuse.

A little girl cannot tell her parents she didnot want it.

It has nothing to do when it happen in an hospital, did you realy know what they cut away from a woman, that woman have problems to give birth when they have only a small hole, please read about it, it is barbaric.
what is this one saying ? cutting the clit doesn't reduce the hole .

the health issues are reduced when it is done in the norms and in a medical center . , BTW no one is forcing you to cut yours or to cut your daughter's clit so why are you taking panadol for their headaches ?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
where are you from ?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
ndidibabe: The silly thing thinks her very big clitor:s will buy her all the things money can't buy.

You sad and frustrated thing......you seem really disturbed. Seek the help you need and quit pouring out your frustration on a faceless forum.
modele2: I don't understand this poster so you want her to gnash her teeth at something she cannot change. Why are you bent on nailing her to the cross. Even If she wishes to comfort herself abeg let her be. It's a choice and if she has no qualms I wonder what the panadol taking on another's headache is about. Talk ur own and move on.

If you didn't bother to read the beginning of my conversation with that woman,then no need commenting. Thank you!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
cutting the clit doesn't reduce the hole

I see you know nothing because do you know what the clit is for a woman that is the same when i cut your joystick, but it is not only the clit what they cut, it is most more or should the woman not have a good feeling when she is together with her husband or it is only for the man who should have this.

I have a very good friend in Kenya she works at the university and she is one of this woman who have this and she goes to the small villages to speak against it because when she sleep with her husband she feel nothing, her husband say she is a wood in the bed. They make it with her when she was 4 years old and they cut more than only the clit they sew a part from her and she has to go to a doctor after the wedding because she couldnot sleep with her husband and since that she is working against it, she is a femal doctor.

So i know from what i speak.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by MamiWata: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
nora544:

I see you know nothing because do you know what the clit is for a woman that is the same when i cut your joystick, but it is not only the clit what they cut, it is most more or should the womqan not have a good feeling when she is together with her husbande or it is only for the man who should have this.

I have a very good friend in Kenya she works at the university and she is one of this woman who have this and she goes to the small villages to speak against it because when she sleep with her husband she feel nothing, her husband say she is a wood in the bed. They make it with her when she was 4 years old and they cut more than only the clit they sew a part from her and she has to go to a doctor after the wedding because she couldnot sleep with her husband and since that she is working against it, she is a femal doctor.

So i know from what i speak.

The type of FGM you speak of is very common in East Africa. It's called infibulation and, as you said, deals not only with the cutting off of the clitoris but also the cutting off of the labia and sewing shut, sometimes with thorns...often with thread. It results in all sorts of health problems.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Donlexino(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
tolly19:
i thought the circumcision was meant to purify her so why was she having pre-marital sex
Is there any girl that doesn't have pre-marital sex these days?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Donlexino(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ukutsgp:
wu told u that she use to enjoy it. She is just faking it.
She's not because i know how she use to disturb me that she wants more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Peace Ibiyeomie / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.