Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,297 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) (1435 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / Tinubu Opens Up - How We Plotted Jonathan's Fall (Commends Governor Amaechi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by ChinoElects1: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
How true is this statement? Anambrans beware..!!!

Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by ChinoElects1: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
This has always been the plan..
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by Energito: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:
This has always been the plan..
you are a joker.why not wait till monday to know who win?AT THE CENTRE PDP HAVE MY VOTE BUT FOR ANAMBRA APC DUE TO ONE MAN.
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by mascot87(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think you people love the stone age that you are living.Your children yet unborn will blame you for the choice of every wrong leader you vote into power,they will be highly disappointed in you and they will curse you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by AtlanticBreeze: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Energito: you are a joker.why not wait till monday to know who win?AT THE CENTRE PDP HAVE MY VOTE BUT FOR ANAMBRA APC DUE TO ONE MAN.
my brother you are very much on point. Anambra will be so foolish to dash Peter obi a third term
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by DAY12(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by handsome2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
mascot87: I think you people love the stone age that you are living.Your children yet unborn will blame you for the choice of every wrong leader you vote into power,they will be highly disappointed in you and they will curse you

Interprete
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by Energito: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
my brother you are very much on point. Anambra will be so foolish to dash Peter obi a third term
APC
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by dougy2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
In see desperations in d these old wine in a new bottle called APC, PDP all d way cos anambra as alway called 4 a national conference and PDP is givin u dat
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by ChinoElects1: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
We do not need the area boys politics of APC yorobass in our beloved state.

It is APGA and Obiano all the way..
Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by ChinoElects1: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
mascot87: I think you people love the stone age that you are living.Your children yet unborn will blame you for the choice of every wrong leader you vote into power,they will be highly disappointed in you and they will curse you

The last we checked the region with highest level of poverty and impoverishment is yorobarland. The region that still has and build more mud houses in the state capitals are yorobass. The region with highest debt profile is yorobarland and yet there is not single development. The height of poverty in yorobar land can only be compared to what we presently have in Somalia.

Anambra has got it right under Obi due to his good management and deployment of resources. Obiano is a technocrat and the next governor of Anambra state..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opens Up!(Pictures) by mascot87(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:

The last we checked the region with highest level of poverty and impoverishment is yorobarland. The region that still has and build more mud houses in the state capitals are yorobass. The region with highest debt profile is yorobarland and yet there is not single development. The height of poverty in yorobar land can only be compared to what we presently have in Somalia.

Anambra has got it right under Obi due to his good management and deployment of resources. Obiano is a technocrat and the next governor of Anambra state..
That is your problem and the problem of your future generation yet unborn.If you like,vote a goat into power, if you like vote a pig. You will get what you deserve.If your so called region with highest level of poverty and impoverishment is yorobarland,why are your people migrating in there thousands to such region.Na una sabi jorr,who get ur time

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle At Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt / JONATHAN May Declare In October. Picture. / Exposed! Apc Rewards Publisher Of Sahara Reporters With A Mansion Worth $5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.