Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Let The Funny Ones Make The Day Fun And Dry Niggas Have A Red Card. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let The Funny Ones Make The Day Fun And Dry Niggas Have A Red Card. (666 Views)

Niggas Be Like I De Chase White / Fun And Daring Pictures For The Day (Reloaded) ;D / Ways To Know The Real Niggas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Funny Ones Make The Day Fun And Dry Niggas Have A Red Card. by MrFunny(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
A female teacher was having a problem with Akpos in her class of 3rd grade.
Akpos said ‘M’am, I should be in 4th grade, i’m smarter than my sister & she’s in the
4th grade’.
The M’am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complaints & took Akpos to the
Principal’s office.
She explained everything to the Principal who decided 2 test Akpos with some
questions that a 4th grade pupil should know.
Principal: What’s 3 + 3?
Akpos: 6
Principal: 6 + 6?
Akpos: 12
& so on..
The Principal asked the boy many questions & Akpos got them right.
The Principal then asked M’am 2 send Akpos to 4th grade.
M’am decided to ask some more questions & the Principal agreed.
M’am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I’ve only 2 of?
Akpos: Legs
M’am: What’s in your pants that you have but I don’t have?
Akpos: Pockets
M’am: What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin
whitish liquid?
Akpos: Coconut
M’am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?
The principal’s eyes open really wide, but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was
taking charge.
Akpos: Bubble Gum
M’am: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up, I get wet
before you do. What am
I?
Akpos: Tent
The principal was looking restless
M’am: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when u’re bored.
The best man always has me 1st n what am I?
Akpos: Wedding Ring
M’am: I come in many sizes. When I’m not well, I drip. When u blow me, you feel
good?
Akpos: Nose
M’am: I’ve a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates, I come with a quiver
Akpos: Arrow
M’am: What starts with ‘F’ & ends with a ‘K’ & if you don’t get it, you have to use
your hand?
Akpos:Fork
M’am: What’s it that all men have, it’s longer in some men than others, the Pope
doesn’t use his & a man gives it to his wife after marriage?
Akpos: Surname
M’am: What part of the man has no bone, but has muscles with a lot of veins like
pumpin & is responsible for making love?
Akpos: Heart
The principal heaved a sigh of relief & told the teacher, ‘Send Akpos 2 University, I
got the last 10 questions wrong myself!
Re: Let The Funny Ones Make The Day Fun And Dry Niggas Have A Red Card. by costandi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mugu 10 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go And Die, Again?! / Dem Just Call Me From Ota Say My Name Dey The List / British Parents Vs Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.