Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,965 members, 7,973,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! (1930 Views)

Help! Why Do I Wee During Sex? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by clamumoh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
All my life i have always been meeting single mother and it always problem to get out it, wetin make i do cry
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by nana(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
Where have u been visiting? cheesy
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by beauteous(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
If yhu cant change it den leave wit it
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by segzicres(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
try child abuse. bein a pervet is adviceable.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by smooooooth: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
are u sure u not their baby father?
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by clamumoh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
Wow! child abuse. bein a pervet is adviceable? well, you dont understand but for real i have been everywhere but all the same. i meet them today and the next thing they say is am single mother okay let me go it a problem, segzi try that one you talk(Child Abuse ) cry
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
dear threader, go and wash ur eyes and face
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by segzicres(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
@clamu_moh i dint know u were dis brilliant.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by clamumoh(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
Thanks i think i will do the washing thing maybe it will help, Segzi, now you know so whatz up.?
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by segzicres(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
@clamu_moh please teach me to b a pervert.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by sistajay(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ poster

Oh lucky you, i guess you like a ready made family.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by clamumoh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ what do you mean by lucky me ?
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by lucabrasi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
so whats wrong with single mothers?are they some special breed or some dirt or something,they are girls/women same as those who don't have kids
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2008
Uhm. . . . I don't know if you really believe in Fengshui or not but I think that has affected you. Its a long story and I have not much time to explain to you but maybe you could check out information regarding it in the internet. 

I say this because I believe that at times, wherever you place your furnitures or the location of your room and toilet and so on will affect your living lifestyle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another reason is could be that you are living in a neighbourhood filled with single mothers or maybe the places which you hang out are for Single Mother's. But bare in mind that in this century, single mothers have increased drastically in population wise because of culture change, behaviour change and living lifestyle change of people.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My advise to you is either you could:-
1) Get use to it and accept it
2) Make friends with your preferred bunch of people like maybe you could host a party and invite only the single unpregnant females and of course some of your guy friends.
3) Expand your horizon by taking a 1 week trip out of your comfort zone and you'll meet many other girls out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always notice that whenever a person don't like something or somebody, that person will end up with that somthing or somebody. So don't put your preference up too high and don't have too high expectations or you'll be dissapointed in the end. Appreciate what been given to you cause once if its all gone, you'll live a lifetime of regret.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Queenisha: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2008
@ poster,they are single mothers
You are a[b] single [/b] man
so what's the problem?
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Pataki: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

@ poster,they are single mothers
You are a[b] single [/b] man
so what's the problem?
He wants a brand new tear rubber chic. Not lipsrsealed
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by timmfikk(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2008
i think you need to fast for 40 days and 40 night, then temptation will come, and the temptation is another single mom with 8 kids, grin grin grin
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Queenisha: 2:06am On Jul 21, 2008
timmfikk:

i think you need to fast for 40 days and 40 night, then temptation will come, and the temptation is another single mom with 8 kids, grin grin grin

Yepa!!
that one na community
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2008
LOL! Maybe if some peeps stop going to the daycare to find a date, just maybe they wnt keep meeting single mom/dad grin
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by olanajim(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by BangBang2(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2008
Ah!!

Na curse ooo!!

U may want to check your family lineage and observe the trend closely!!
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by ibobabe(f): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2008
its ur destiny
accept it grin grin
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by keba(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2008
ibobabe:

its your destiny
accept it grin grin
GBAM!!! just exactly what i wanted to say.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by Moyola(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2008
Destiny!!!

or u culd do as diz puy suggests:
BangBang!:

You may want to check your family lineage and observe the trend closely!!

Goodluck!!!
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by timmfikk(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
The guy don't need to check family things at all, because he himself can bring a new record, what about that, so i believe he is about to bring new record to their family, and also it might be Gods blessen, who knows maybe you don f**k too much when dating no child mom woman, so God wanna punish u this time with plenty kids mom heheheh. grin grin grin
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by dyabman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Its not problem , you are still very young , maybe its just the time you face this hurricane in ur life.

u know ,

Time to play , time to fight, time to Bleep the pussy and time to Bleep the ass , so this is your time to go around single mom and later later there will be time to go around girls of 14-19 okay . Just be patient and endure okay.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by timmfikk(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
my man no worry na God property be those woman and their kid, they will love u,,, go and listen to tu face truelove, lipsrsealed
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by dyabman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
omo 2face don turn some few young woman to single mom ,  hahahaha so go pick , they still look fresh.  grin grin
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by talk2medo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
dyabman:

omo 2face don turn some few young woman to single mom ,  hahahaha so go pick , they still look fresh.  grin grin

Seriouly! You need Prayer.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by dyabman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
Pls tell me which church do you go to?

Maybe i can attend for prayers, Ode!
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by cold(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
But seriously,what is wrong in dating a lady that comes with a package.U prefer girls that have aborted all their lives and go ahead to take the moral high ground on fidelity.Pontificating on issues they're just as guilty of.
Re: Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single! by dyabman(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
cold:

But seriously,what is wrong in dating a lady that comes with a package.You prefer girls that have aborted all their lives and go ahead to take the moral high ground on fidelity.Pontificating on issues they're just as guilty of.

Both isnt just good for that young lad ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? / Why Are Some Guys So Sick? / Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.