Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,489 members, 7,901,390 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(unmanned Drones) Seen In Lagos/ogun/abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(unmanned Drones) Seen In Lagos/ogun/abuja (735 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / Pres. Jonathan Unveils First Indigenous Unmanned Aerial Vessel In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(unmanned Drones) Seen In Lagos/ogun/abuja by tobex23(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2013
At night, lets say 6pm upwards for the last 5months, i noticed a light always shining in the sky, as usual i thought it was just a star, but there were no stars up there just the bright light. Then as usual of a typical Nigerian i had this "what's my own business believe". I took my Mind away, but i later noticed i see it every night even when its raining, and atimes during the day it glows.
On the 14th of this month of November, that's 2 days ago i watched a foreign movie titled "Body Of Lies" the main character was Leonardo Dicaprio(an America military spy), a movie about "terrorism" Der was scene were he was watched by U.S. Military all the ways from America and he(leonardo DiCaprio) was in Iraq, the machine used to watch him was about 16,000 feet from the ground and they could zoom to the level of him buying fruits......and then leonardo was shown looking up at the unmanned drone, it was exactly the same with what i have been seeing at my place, so i went to read more about the movie online which was produced in 2007 but released in 2008, the producer said it actually exists and has been placed in places suspected to terrorists location in America, i went on my FB and asked some friends and they said there is something similar to it in Abuja. I don't think the federal Government signed any document with America to release UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES, in Nigeria and if so are we not suppose to be aware? Is it not prying into the privacy of our country, and even Aso rock?

This is the site i read about it....
www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/technology/military/4286845

its direct to the movie.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles(unmanned Drones) Seen In Lagos/ogun/abuja by oluboyo04(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2013
you cant be aware its classified

(1) (Reply)

Chaos On Ajah Road In Lagos As Trailer Kills Five School Children / 50 Truth You Need To make you a victor / Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.