Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. (572 Views)

Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by elleven45(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
I don't know how to start this.
I heard yesterday that there won't be movement in Anambra from 7am-5pm, after work yesterday I could have traveled but the traffic was terrible before the Niger bridge.
I woke up by 3am this morning and got ready to go to Enugu for my cousins wedding which I have been preparing for over a month now, got before the Niger bridge only to hear that "the no movement" started from 12am today and will last for 22hrs, for that I can't go for my cousins wedding. I'm really pained, never been this pained in my life, after all my preparations.
Now I saw people coming from Lagos, Abuja, Benin and co, apparently they will be there waiting till tomorrow. This is un called for, governing the people without considering every other situations they might find themselves today, some said it was announced, even if it was, at least they should leave the high way open for people traveling across the city.
I can't imagine how people will be stranded today on that road.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by Annie2gud(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2013
*Touched*,i'm very sorry.but in the alternative,if you can afford flight,why not go with it?but if you cant,you just have to Bear it.once Again,i'm sowie.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by elleven45(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
I doubt if there's any flight from Asaba to Enugu cry
Annie2gud: *Touched*,i'm very sorry.but in the alternative,if you can afford flight,why not go with it?but if you cant,you just have to Bear it.once Again,i'm sowie.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by Annie2gud(f): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2013
elleven45: I doubt if there's any flight from Asaba to Enugu cry
but you ought to have travel bfor the D-day nah.Anyway poo do happen.ur cousin wil understand.try to keep in touch via calls or text messages.all the sme,its well.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by AtlanticBreeze: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2013
if you can afford it, take warri to Ph and then Ph to Enugu, you'll get there b4 4 hopefully.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by elleven45(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2013
I tried to travel yesterday but the traffic was un movable so I gave up.
Thanks, I think that's what I will do, keep in touch with her.
Annie2gud: but you ought to have travel bfor the D-day nah.Anyway poo do happen.ur cousin wil understand.try to keep in touch via calls or text messages.all the sme,its well.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by elleven45(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2013
I thought of it, but it's a pretty long journey up to 8hrs apart from delays on the road
AtlanticBreeze: if you can afford it, take warri to Ph and then Ph to Enugu, you'll get there b4 4 hopefully.
Re: Because Of Anambra Election I Cant Attend My Cousins Wedding. by Annie2gud(f): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: if you can afford it, take warri to Ph and then Ph to Enugu, you'll get there b4 4 hopefully.
the roads are Blocked.No one goes out,no one comes in.that is the scenerio@hand

(1) (Reply)

Casual Sex Linked To Increased Risk Of SUICIDE!!! / Fani Kayode Uses Ethnic Rants To Avert An Impending Jail Term Breaking !!! / Presidency Reaches Out To Amaechi, Nyako, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.