Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Anambra Decides: Results Coming In - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In (38234 Views)

NIGERIA DECIDES: Results From Benue State / ONDO DECIDES Results:mimiko Defeats Akeredolu, Oke In Their Wards / Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obiagelli: Awada Obosi in Idemili North LGA. APGA-
94 APC. -32 LP- 14 PDP- 4

Igwedimma primary sch Amawbia II PU 006
APGA 62 APC 34 PDP 07 LP 10

Polling Unit 010, Ward 02, Dunukofia LGA:
PDP-50, APGA-58, APC-90, LP-04

Ogbaru local government: Ward 403, PU 008
APC: 87 APGA: 111 PDP: 20 LP: 0

Uruagu ward 1. APC: 4782 APGA: 1200
PDP: 900 LP: 15 NNDP: 7

Polling Unit 014, Ward 16, Ihiala LGA:
PDP-07, APGA-538, APC-58, LP-33

Ogidi town hall, Idemili North, Polling Unit 009
APC-58 PDP-22 APGA-23 LP-4 ACCORD-1
CPP-1 DPP-1 APA3 ACD-1 ACPN-1

Polling Unit 016, Ward 08, Orumba North
LGA: PDP-26, APGA-46, APC-15, LP-04

Awka, Arroma area, polling vote
no:009/008,Awka ward 8. APGA=78 PDP=26
APC=58 LP=16

this one dey invent results

the same Idemili that election was postponed to tomorrow?
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by russellino: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1: ....

Thank you for not uploading pics of dying igbo kids
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Adycherie(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
voting did not take place @umuoba aboegbu ward. And of course, it would have bein APGA all d way

[quote
author=chymystique]Peter Obi and APGA party of Fraudsters!.. .. This
election shld b cancelled.. Ppl @ idemili didn't vote..

Naija is fvcked! Onli God knows wen thr wil b a free n fair election in
nigeria angry[/quote]
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Caseless: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
kaycee2012: Live Updates of Results as being supervised by Chukwuma Obi.

Oye-Nimo Ward 2.... PU 001, 002 and 003.

APC = 50
APGA = 23
LP = 0
PDP = 45
SDP = 0
UPP = 0
CNPP = 0
Invalid votes = 182
hmm..onwa shal win.
Capital Oyil..i jst de laff.
182 invalids? Wtf!
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
What's holding the results na? Na so e hard to count?
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by skyp(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I don't believe that at all. It WILL mean that APGA is finished though.
what you see playing out here is exactely what will happen in 2015.
how can someone who did not campaign for election come out so victorious in this manner. me and you know quite well that a normal human being can never vote for PDP. PDP can only win election through one means "rigging"
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Kairoseki77: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
skyp:
what you see playing out here is exactely what will happen in 2015.
how can someone who did not campaign for election come out so victorious in this manner. me and you know quite well that a normal human being can never vote for PDP. PDP can only win election through one means "rigging"

Let's be reasonable, normal human beings can vote for PDP.
The unbelievable part is that Nwoye would beat Obiano by so much.

APGA is the SE version of ACN. It is the Igbo party.
PDP is a national party run by Northerners, SS, SW, SE, and Middle Belt.

Why would so many Igbos abandon APGA and vote for a man that only campaigned for two weeks? A man that is a nobody in Anambra? Who is he? What are his policies? What are his plans about important issues? No one knows. Not his enemies, or supporters. We haven't had time to hear from him. I just find it hard to believe that after all the TV debates and MONTHS of campaigning on APGA and APC sides, that everyone would just abandon their preferred candidate and vote for the nobody that joined the race two weeks ago. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't live in Anambra, so my only concern is that the election is not rigged like the NGF election. If this election is rigged, that means 2015 will be rigged. Not just the Presidency, but every election right down to LGA. It is very scary. I will be taking my family to Benin during the 2015 election if we are going back to do-or-die rigged elections.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Italiano1: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
russellino:

Thank you for not uploading pics of dying igbo kids

Thank you for not bringing up false statements that NL servers have erroneously perpetuated on Google search engines i.e. Yorubas are......

Thank you for not uploading pictures of Yoruba people that you falsely compare to animals

Thank you for not making up stories about my people tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by russellino: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Thank you for not bringing up false statements that NL servers have erroneously perpetuated on Google search engines i.e. Yorubas are......

Thank you for not uploading pictures of Yoruba people that you falsely compare to animals

Thank you for not making up stories about my people tonight.

I have never done any of the codswallop u listed above. Abi u think igbos are all one person?

But you are one of the ppl who upload pics of dying babies when e-fights get too heated. Thanks again bruh. Progress should be applauded.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why would so many Igbos abandon APGA and vote for a man that only campaigned for two weeks? A man that is a nobody in Anambra? Who is he? What are his policies? What are his plans about important issues? No one has time to figure that out in two weeks. I just find it hard to believe that after all the debates and MONTHS of campaigning on APGA and APC sides, that everyone would just abandon their preferred candidate and vote for the nobody that joined the race two weeks ago. It just doesn't make sense.

Ngige is doing very well. I didn't bold APC's results, but you can look and see that he has won many wards. APGA has only one a single one.

Even in APGA, the politicians in Anambra know Tony Nwoye more than Obiano

Obiano was brought from no where and imposed on APGA just because of Fidelity Bank

So I am not suprised that he is not doing well
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by austinb22003: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
APGA = tribalism, religious politics, corruption
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Kairoseki77: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
mikeansy:

Even in APGA, the politicians in Anambra know Tony Nwoye more than Obiano

Obiano was brought from no where and imposed on APGA just because of Fidelity Bank

So I am not suprised that he is not doing well

I guess you are right. Based on the election results, you must be.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by nbright: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why would so many Igbos abandon APGA and vote for a man that only campaigned for two weeks? A man that is a nobody in Anambra? Who is he? What are his policies? What are his plans about important issues? No one knows. Not his enemies, or supporters. We haven't had time to hear from him. I just find it hard to believe that after all the debates and MONTHS of campaigning on APGA and APC sides, that everyone would just abandon their preferred candidate and vote for the nobody that joined the race two weeks ago. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't live in Anambra, so my only concern is that the election is not rigged like the NGF election. If this election is rigged, that means 2015 will be rigged. Not just the Presidency, but every election right down to LGA. It is very scary.

National and regional which is the strongest?.... When P.D.P wins any election, the oppositions will say they rigged, but when the opposition wins, they will say the people has spoken through the ballots boxes... This is a wa.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Ngokafor(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
russellino:

I have never done any of the codswallop u listed above. Abi u think igbos are all one person?

But you are one of the ppl who upload pics of dying babies when e-fights get too heated. Thanks again bruh. Progress should be applauded.

..this your thanking na wa....why not simply ignore them??..especially the psychopaths.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by endibe(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ngige be like

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Kairoseki77: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
nbright: National and regional which is the strongest?.... When P.D.P wins any election, the oppositions will say they rigged, but when the opposition wins, they will say the people has spoken through the ballots boxes... This is a wa.

ACN was strong in the SW.

I am not saying PDP rigged. I am just saying that I hope they didn't. It's hard to imagine a politician winning an election anywhere in the world after only campaigning for two weeks.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by omiobo: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Breaking news!!! Onwa takes the lead
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by tijehi(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
I cannot bliv anambra peeps will even vote for d candidate dat belongs to dat yoruba tif called Tinuba. Chei una don mess up big time yorubas hate ibos.y
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Italiano1: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
russellino:

Russ, I apologize if my posts offended you and I will not post those pictures again.

However, you have to understand that when everyone was going below the belt and there was apparently no moderator in sight to curb the excesses of particular posters- I had no choice but to reply nincompoops who tried to denigrate my tribe.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Caseless: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
God, pls giv it to onwa!
*cries*
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by tijehi(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
I cannot bliv anambra peeps will even vote for d candidate dat belongs to dat yoruba tif called Tinubu. Chei una don mess up big time. yorubas hate ibos.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Na wa 4 APC supporters oooo, if Ngige wins - the election was free and fair and a reflection of the Peoples wish, but if PDP or APGA wins then it was rigged.

My question to them is that: is it not possible that Anambrarians prefer Obiano or Willie to Ngige?

Or is it because people created new profile claiming to be Anambrarians voting for Ngige on NL?

I'm not 4rm Anambra, but based on what 2 friends from there told me, I would be very surprised if PDP or APC wins the election

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
tijehi: I cannot bliv anambra peeps will even vote for d candidate dat belongs to dat yoruba tif called Tinuba. Chei una don mess up big time yorubas hate ibos.y
What is this one saying?
If the type becomes leader tomorrow, you will not allow people have choices and air their opinion, failure in leadership is not only in refusing to provide social amenities.

Don't be sectional, yoruba or not, all i want is for people's vote to count.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by LADEMINUS: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mrs Awesome: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE....Ngige is a crook with a good heart...he can't be controlled..PDP tried but failed woefully and you think APC stalwarts will have a chance ..wait till he get there. I wonder how much you think he spends for the campaign...he didn't waste money trying to canvass for vote...just talks....and a little gift here and there.

This is the very problem with naija, some peeps here are the definition of corruption!! This post typifies why corruption holds sway still. So u were expecting/wanted a candidate to 'waste' money to deem him credible?
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by greenmouse(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
APGA for life

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by fitnesswis: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Right now PDP is winning 11 Local Governments while APC and APGA are sharing 9
Voting continues tomorrow only for Idemili North peeps.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by khattab02: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
love naija we country! Let see how things get to unfold. More live result...
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Uclloyd28(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Awada Obosi in Idemili North LGA. APGA-
94 APC-03 LP- 14 PDP-334

Igwedimma primary sch Amawbia II PU 006
APGA 62 APC 04 PDP 07 LP 10

Polling Unit 010, Ward 02, Dunukofia LGA:
PDP-50, APGA-58, APC-09, LP-04

Ogbaru local government: Ward 403, PU 008
APC: 07 APGA: 111 PDP: 20 LP: 0

Uruagu ward 1. APC: 22 APGA: 1200
PDP: 1900 LP: 15 NNDP: 7

Polling Unit 014, Ward 16, Ihiala LGA:
PDP-07, APGA-538, APC-08, LP-33

Ogidi town hall, Idemili North, Polling Unit 009
APC-08 PDP-22 APGA-23 LP-4 ACCORD-1
CPP-1 DPP-1 APA3 ACD-1 ACPN-1

Polling Unit 016, Ward 08, Orumba North
LGA: PDP-26, APGA-46, APC-05, LP-04

Awka, Arroma area, polling vote
no:009/008,Awka ward 8. APGA=78 PDP=26
APC=08 LP=16
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by yoribo: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Dafuq! How come?

"What is the difference btw 419 and 489
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by Afam4eva(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
mikeansy: I am dancing skelewu

I hope APGA fails

Peter Obi and Victor Umeh will learn a lesson or 2
I love what i'm seeing. I want Peter Obi to learn how not to be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by oluboyo04(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
election reschedule for tomorrow in some areas due to logistics.
Re: Anambra Decides: Results Coming In by khattab02: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
yoribo:

"What is the difference btw 419 and 489

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.