Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles (8471 Views)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Sunny360: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Brazil 2014, here we come! Goodluck 2d Super Eagles..
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Lukatarule(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wsdm: I hope they are not still owing the Coach and his crew?
9ja na fukup in time of mone*
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by haibe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is anyone watching the Senegal vs Ivory coast match, if you are not then you arr missing.

the match sweet die..ivory coast may not qualify afterall
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Elgaxton(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
henchamb:

i bet with my last card he didn't watch it or is it that his act of ignorance is now legendary.
though [size=13pt]we did the scoring they did the playing and footballing[/size]

playing without scoring does not qualify you for the world cup abeg.

If Syuper eagles had gone to the pitch to dribble and pass without scoring you will still complain.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by russianmob27: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
This guy no dey ever come watch naija game, Yanukovich dey always come watch all ukrainian matches to support the national team but our president is to busy chopping the money...GEJ is really working
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by tayork(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
PHIPEX: 2013 has been Nigeria's greatest year in football.

African Champions 2013
Under 17 World Champions 2013
And now the first African team to qualify for Brazil 2014 (without the usual permutations that characterised our past qualifications)

Congratulations Nigeria!!!
CONGRATULATION GEJ.............he is really a good luck to this country
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Twinflakez(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Whoever wrote this speech should have made some adjustments after the match. It obviously was written before the match.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
dguizman: oga e don do,u just dey know GEJ?
The guy is a dunce
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by iamdsam: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Good one from my president to our darling Super Eagles. Brazil here we come. God bless our great country Nigeria! Proudly Nigerian!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by paschalndidi(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
pryncemautin: Oga Jona i'm not sure u watched this match urself,i guess u were briefed or told Nigeria won cos what our boys played today was complete rubbish cos our away game to ethiopia is much more beta dan this,if they continue like this i wonder our they want to play the likes of Germany,Hollandf,Belguim and Spain.SMH for Nija,lets just hope we get out of the group stage first
Those countries that you have mentioned are also afraid to play African teams. We have qualified and we must cross when when we get there. How did we win African cup nations when we also had other big teams now. You know them
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by Otubo419: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=nerodenero]The positive from these crop of Eagles' players is
when they dont play well,they get to beat their opponent.It is a
hallmark of a champion but there is need for improvement.Again,2013 has
been a good year for football,three achievements!!!e no easy.Wish this
year wont end for footballing reasons.Congratulations Eagles and
Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by beewhy009(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
We really need to make GEJ our NFF president. It seems he has a luck in winning football trophies...lol
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by pryncemautin: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2013
paschal ndidi: Those countries that you have mentioned are also afraid to play African teams. We have qualified and we must cross when when we get there. How did we win African cup nations when we also had other big teams now. You know them
see jamb 2014 question o
option a: we sat on the pitch and the goals came in shocked
and mind u only african and asian countries are scared of playin african champions or giants not european teams think well bobo
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles by hppyromz(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 CAF WCL: Bayelsa Queens Thrash Egypt’s Wadi Degla, Advance Into Semi-finals / Is Joseph Yobo a good Captain / Asisat Oshoala Scores And Provides An Assist As Barcelone Beat Sevilla 4-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.