Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,084 members, 7,970,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters (27029 Views)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by ajbabs(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2013
mrskillz:
my brother, most of the Governors are christians...Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti,Oyo....only Lagos and Osun Gov are Muslims...
Just to set the truth str8.
Religion has never been an issue in the most democratically developed region of the West though
What is this one saying?
So, Ajimobi and Ibikunle are christians! Mimiko is a converted Chrisian though.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by shamson: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm not a fan of Magomago election or arrangement, so because the election result favor you or your party does not mean you should be happy or celebrate.
Is pathetic to see the youth or a serious minded person who want nigeria to move forward to support this kind of happening.
With this kind of comment, it shows this country is doomed for real, Nigeria youth turn to be the most useless in the world........their essence of live is to club i.e. dance, drink beer and all manner of unGodly behaviors.

Rest in peace Inec
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by cutieemperor007: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2013
mascot87:
You know,someone people are comfortable and willing to die in poverty and bondage.Good for u people
FOOL, I guess all the indegines of osun, oyo, ogun, edo e.t.c, where APC rules are now millionaires...abeg park well.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by drealnamdy(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2013
After Anambra guber election on Nov 16, Sunday/
Monday Newspaper Headlines will go as follow;

•Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye tells Obiano (APGA) (Leadership)

•Concede defeat, Obiano urges Uba and Ngige (Punch)

•APC Cries out, says election was rigged (daily sun)

•Ngige demands Vote recount. (Vanguard)

•No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)

•This is the same way I was robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 - Buhari. (Nation Newspaper & Daily Trust)

•Election results for Mmiata Anam awaited (Channels)

•Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into Agulueri from Kogi (Sahara Reporters). •There will be violence if we loose; APC declares
(Hope For Nigeria)

•Uba and Nwoye are opportunists - Go back toschool and biz (AIT)

•GEJ congratulates Nwoye - charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

•I will not accept result Ngige tells Obi and Nwoye (STV)

•Uba, Obiano, Ngige and others head to Election Petition Tribunal (Channels TV) •Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)

•The people behind Obiano's victory: True story uncovered...(Vanguard)

•There is no perfect election in the world -OBJ. -(Guardian) =

Soludo congratulates Nwoye....(Aljazera) cheesy
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by spenca: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2013
cnsprince:

....are they still going to reject the results? It is obvious that only elections won by APC are credible.

What are you saying, is this not the first election APC will officially contest ?
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by shamson: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=drealnamdy]After Anambra guber election on Nov 16, Sunday/
Monday Newspaper Headlines will go as follow;

•Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye tells Obiano (APGA) (Leadership)

•Concede defeat, Obiano urges Uba and Ngige (Punch)

•APC Cries out, says election was rigged (daily sun)

•Ngige demands Vote recount. (Vanguard)

•No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)

•This is the same way I was robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 - Buhari. (Nation Newspaper & Daily Trust)

•Election results for Mmiata Anam awaited (Channels)

•Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into Agulueri from Kogi (Sahara Reporters). •There will be violence if we loose; APC declares
(Hope For Nigeria)

•Uba and Nwoye are opportunists - Go back toschool and biz (AIT)

•GEJ congratulates Nwoye - charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

•I will not accept result Ngige tells Obi and Nwoye (STV)

•Uba, Obiano, Ngige and others head to Election Petition Tribunal (Channels TV) •Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)

•The people behind Obiano's victory: True story uncovered...(Vanguard)

•There is no perfect election in the world -OBJ. -(Guardian) =

Soludo congratulates Nwoye....(Aljazera) cheesy[/quote
Oops........REST IN PEACE NIGERIA
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by sambas: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Ngige Declared Winner
On the Internet.
Areas he won heavily
include:
Adamawa
========= 45000
zamfara ==========
Jigawa
===========
Ekiti
=============10
Osun
============25,
Ogun
============27,
Lagos
============100
Facebook
==========10mil
lion
Sahara Reporters
=====500,000
Okija shrine
=========700,00 0
Anambra
========== 1 LGA.
Some Igbos will be
deported from OSUN,
Lagos pretty soon and
Boko haram will
intensify bombing.
Watch. The Rooster is
crowing louder and
clearer.......
Up Ngige!!
UP APC!!
UP BOKO HARAM
PARTY!!
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
APC has pulled out from the election citing disenfranchisement in Idemili as the reason. I just heard Ngige being interviewed on AIT.

JEGA also says the Electoral commissioner for Idemili North was compromised.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by bigfrancis21: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige, who clearly has the mind of the people, would have won but his party, APC, which is considered a Yoruba party, was his major downfall. Had Ngige been under the auspices of APGA(which is considered an Igbo party), i'm sure he would have won. Anambra people vote for the party, not the candidate.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/18938-apga-s-willie-obiano-emerges-winner-of-anambra-governorship-elections
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by bigfrancis21: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ndi bee ayi, biko Willie Obiano o bu onye ebe n'anambra state?
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by 3Wilywily: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Babatunde Ngige, please stop crying. na so life bi.
Re: APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters by generaliy07(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2013
jamp:

Why should I Hit the like button?

I know you were thinking of something else,i didnt mean you should ''hit'' with a hard object,it only means ''click'',...don't thank me thank God....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets / Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa / Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.