Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood (30921 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Codedrock(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ntgn5t-Kwg4/UodqGjRp98I/AAAAAAACNYg/y8DZQhlWH60/s1600/BZMA6sfIYAAF2gO.jpg[/img]
what do you think of this three guys.. And actually i really dont think they could take such a friendly picture like this.
WTF? See Naija Couple Caught Doing It Seriously Inside The Car In A Night Club..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by grandpoh(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fake smile there from rhibadu
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Garrithe1st: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Buhari is becoming a Politician.. He has learnt from Tinubu and co the importance of building bridges instead of working in isolation...

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Codedrock(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
grandpoh: Fake smile there from rhibadu
lol.. All of them na fake smiles dem dey show..

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by SBJoji(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Defunct Army Generals gisting about their good olden days in the barracks and how they embezzled/looted Nigerian money when they were heads.
Besides, why are they all wearing glasses?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by nikkyshyne(f): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is IBB bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2013
THE THREE THIEVES OF OUR FUTURE

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2013
The Naija Version of
THE THREE MUSKETLOOTERS

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Codedrock: [img]http://3.bp..com/-Ntgn5t-Kwg4/UodqGjRp98I/AAAAAAACNYg/y8DZQhlWH60/s1600/BZMA6sfIYAAF2gO.jpg[/img]
what do you think of this three guys.. And actually i really dont think they could take such a friendly picture like this.

You do realize they are colleagues from the inception of Nigeria. Those are your founding fathers and the people currently shaping your country. The question now is, how did GEJ become friends with IBB and OBJ if they are such despicable characters as alleged by a lot of the populace?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Codedrock(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2013
SB Joji: Defunct Army Generals gisting about their good olden days in the barracks and how they embezzled/looted Nigerian money when they were heads.
Besides, why are they all wearing glasses?
actually i never noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by fkaz(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2013
South west, middle-belt and core-north alliance

Obasanjo,GEJ, IBB & ATIKU were on a plane. OBJ said, I can throw N1000 note down and make some1 happy. IBB said, I can throw 2 N500 notes down & make 2 people happy. Atiku said, I can throw N200 notes & make 5 people happy, GEJ said, I can throw 2000 50kobo coins down & make 2000 people happy. The pilot heard them & said to himself, "Eyin weere meaning Mad men", I can throw all of you down now & make 160 million people happy...lolz grin

52 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Brimmie(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Lol.. OBJ na Baddoh!!

Buhari be like: OBJ you never change o.. walahi! grin
OBJ be like: Guy na you know o, mo snap shaplly jor. undecided
IBB be like: Make i just hold my D!ick, i no trust una! cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by jpphilips(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2013
buhari is no longer who we think he is, I don't see this guy doing jack about corruption.
We used to believe they are sworn enemies, Ibb removed buhari from office through a coup.
Nigerians are just mere pawns in ex general's chess game.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by shidof(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
If this coalition is thru after all, jonathan might be in mess come 2015. He may be d president cos he's lucky nt b'cos he's a season politician. In nigeria politics, u cn't jst ignore OBJ nd IBB nd seeing them in good term with BUHARI. i jst siddon dey watch dey pity jonathan cos his downfall is nw becoming inenvitable..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
shidof: If this coalition is thru after all, jonathan might be in mess come 2015. He may be d president cos he's lucky nt b'cos he's a season politician. In nigeria politics, u cn't jst ignore OBJ nd IBB nd seeing them in good term with BUHARI. i jst siddon dey watch dey pity jonathan cos his downfall is nw becoming inenvitable..
This is not 1970 were you can just come and oust leaders out of power through mutiny. They can continue to snap photos in every fora they meet to scare jonathan while jonathan go about his business. They should pray they succeed in what ever plan they have to see GEJ out of office because if they dont succeed and GEJ venture retains his seat come 2015, then, the power order will forever change in nigeria political landscape.

Come 2015, if GEJ defeat this men and all their unholy alliances, the first thing on his mind will be to haunt them and cut them to size.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Toothless dogs... To the right IBB fear of GEJ meant he did not contest in 2011, to the left Buhari the fada of soaking dogs and baboon in blood up north and election loser. In the middle OBJ trying to maintain relevance. hehehehehe!

How times have changed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by MeAboki(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2013
He he he he ! The more you see the less you will understand, keep on on guessing, make I laugh some more kia kia kkkkkkk cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Political marriage

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
soja come soja go

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by senator2k9(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
THE THREE MUSKETEERS, namely; Anini,(obj) Shina Rambo(ibb), thief of baghdad (buhari)

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by point5: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
These guys ar d real problems of this country 2day..mek baba God touch dia heart 2 repent n help save our country 9jaria

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Lilaex: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Old thiefs at it again...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by AdekunleSegun(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
funny guys
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Jusmudi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
grandpoh: Fake smile there from rhibadu
lol. Bt guy na ist pag tins b dis ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by ajoskele(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
babyface333: This is not 1970 were you can just come and oust leaders out of power through mutiny. They can continue to snap photos in every fora they meet to scare jonathan while jonathan go about his business. They should pray they succeed in what ever plan they have to see GEJ out of office because if they dont succeed and GEJ ventur retains his seat come 2015, then, the power order will forever change in nigeria political landscape.

Come 2015, if GEJ defeat this men and all their unholy alliances, the first thing on his mind will be to haunt them and cut them to size.
How relevant do U think GEJ will be even after his "second" term?!!!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Toothless dogs... To the right IBB fear of GEJ meant he did not contest in 2011, to the left Buhari the fada of soaking dogs and baboon in blood up north and election loser. In the middle OBJ trying to maintain relevance. hehehehehe!

How times have changed. grin
you are still a baby in politics. Only tinubu is enough to give gej sleepless nights not to talk of the three giants above.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by DukeNija(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Former Military Presidents!
Once a Soldier, always a Soldier!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by iluvweed(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
THE GOOD...BUHARI

THE BAD....IBB

THE UGLY....YOU GUESSED IT....
grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by felzylix(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its all about upgrading their thiefability,, three heads are better than one
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by mcfynest(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
hmmmmmm

ok

wetin i go talk now
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
GEJ is trembling now cos of this men with DECADES of politicking.

One tribe doesnt have a man like the above men
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Ibb And Buhari In A Friendly Mood by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
This OBJ na DON BAZINI

baba i haileth thee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.