Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? (2092 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by babyBB: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2013
lepashandi: Rokiatu. Is that a slip or is that how you speak the English Language?

How would you reaction? Haba. If you was to see? Haba Haba.
hahahaahhaha niaralanders will never change
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2013
It depends though.. Keeping pics of an ex shouldn't bother anyone, what should bother the person is the kind of contacts he or she keep making with the ex(es). One might not keep pic of an ex but is still in contact with hhim or her and plan on going back to him or her

I do keep few pics of my exes but I delete the romantic ones for the sake of my partner to avoid her getting jealous. I just keep few pics of my exes cos I'm still friends with all my exes, so why I should I delete ALL their pics?. What matters is that she is an EX and will remain that way cool
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by raficki87(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Iaz93: . Were you two kissing? or you two were about to kiss? undecided @your profile picture
and they look very much alike. sisters maybe?
Re: Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? by UjSizzle(f): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2013
Nope. So long he gets rid of the more intimate ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / Can You Date Or Marry Someone With Tribal Marks / Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.