Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,276 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why (7188 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by fr3do(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm guilty embarassed
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lol
I heard "slow down" by wizkid and some Ghanaian local group is it "Rbeatz " And the lyrics "sexy girl from Ghana" got me laughing, all the models were biracial and at first I was repulse but then I just shun it off, Ghana is a confused country as highlighted by the IQ map, they are blind dummies thinking with their noses. But then, what is wizkid always doing in Ghana sef, like kilode? Familiarity they say, breeds contempt. The most annoying part of all these videos (both Nigerian and Ghana) is that most of this Biracials aint sexy, no hourglass shape, heck! They are not even good at dancing. I'm proud of the fact that no mixed blood was used in the only classic song ever produced from mama Africa "African Queen by Tuface". Africans need to look within with a sombre introspection, we are struggling to fit in outside and are still stuggling to fit in inside? Very pathetic.
##by the way, that babe wey Timaya use for "Bumbum" make sense oo! As in eh! She's hot. Mod can you please bring her big yansh to nairaland frontpage today (Note, she's 100% black and 100% thick yansh)

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Double post. Sorry!
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Pdizzle(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
We africans need to start valuing ourselves, hw do they expect the black model n vixens to feel, wizzy is pardonable buh akon effed up, hez too grown frm dah shitt.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Abbey2sam(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
ebim: Indian human hair at affordable prices for sale.pin 7C47DE6A

Oboy you don win.........nah you craze pass
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Can sum1 ask our dia broda kwame y he is so bita?
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by PetroDolla2: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
ivy21: Can sum1 ask our dia broda kwame y he is so bita?
why wont he be bitter?
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
All I see in the above is bla! Blah blah
Like seriously, Akon performing in Ghana with Wizkid? What da h3ll happened to all of them Ghanaian musicians?
I thought they were all so proud of one lame rapper dude called ZackOrjie
So where is he?
Same thing happened when Chris Brown came to Ghana, don't country is high on weed!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by PetroDolla2: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
sakaguchi: All I see in the above is bla! Blah blah
Like seriously, Akon performing in Ghana with Wizkid? What da h3ll happened to all of them Ghanaian musicians?
I thought they were all so proud of one lame rapper dude called ZackOrjie
So where is he?
Same thing happened when Chris Brown came to Ghana, don't country is high on weed!
Ghanaian musicians are very much around and making Ghanaians very very happy. If someone wants to bring in some artiste from wherever, why should that be an indictment of Ghanaian musicians? Ghana musicians perform to packed audiences all the time. Ghanaians love their music and literally adore their musicians. and who gives a fvck about Akon or wizkid or whatever his name is? I live in Accra and can tell you there is not much buzz the duo performing in Ghana. Give my favourite Ghanaian artistes any time...................
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:
End time tinz! For someone whose country is experiencing low intensity warfare, gargatuan corruption, unreliable electricity supply, one will think of chanelling his/her energy in fasting and praying for a miracle, but no they will spend their time in hating a progressive nation. From India to Kenya, they are deported like dogs, they will always blame others for their faults because of the fuelish pride.
Correction please, it is "gargantuan" not "GARGATUAN"
Did you even pass WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:

I applaud the move by the
Lagos state government to limit the number of undesirable people in the
better parts of Lagos. My friend who is both Ghanaian and Nigerian but has been living in Accra all her life resigned from her work in Lagos because it was a rude shock to her civilised sensibilities.....The cities you've talked about in nigeria are just sprawling slums and a few modern-looking office building in the center,
with some mansions here and there for the wealthy. Not functioning cities.
Ghana is aspiring to improve, to be the likes of America and European countries, certainly not to be a tribal, superstitious bush-dwelling, tasteless,
and extremely mediocre society that is Nigeria.....Why would Ghana even compare itself with the most phucked up country in the
world? Why would a pr0gressive c0untry like Ghana that has brought so much pride, honour
and dignity to Mother Africa want to compare itself with a country that represents everything evil, criminal and
everything negative?
This is the crux of the matter. Very pathetic indeed. Chei, being tethered to a hopelessly phucked up country is not funny at all, so I can understand your frustrations, but at least you have to admit your shitty country should be competing with Somalia for the failed state of the century!.... Ask Whizkid and he'll tell u how sweet Ghana dey.......Ghana is so sweet the nigga balling up here, now thts whussup who will be dumb enough to live in nigeria.

Oblige me Kwume, what has Ghana done for mama Africa to be proud of? Please I'm all ears... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by GHKWAME1: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
"say I leave at so so roundabout, close to a banana tree.
Correction please, it is "live" not
"Leave"... Product of a Failed educational system. person!!!
Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Go and Ask your mother in Kenya and India.
I just ask them and they said they thought Ghana was a state in the Desert part of Northern Mali were they only thing they have ever produced that is what reckoning is Azonto and Alomo.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by sakaguchi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Kwame, I'm still waiting for how Ghana have made Nigeria proud apart from Azonto and Alomo. When you finish your list, which as expected should be as scanty as a signature, I'll school you on how Nigeria have put the smile on mama Africa's face smiley and when next you mention the words "proud" and "Africa," please, do well not to call Ghana in the same breath.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
sakaguchi: @Kwame, I'm still waiting for how Ghana have made Nigeria proud apart from Azonto and Alomo. When you finish your list, which as expected should be as scanty as a signature, I'll school you on how Nigeria have put the smile on mama Africa's face smiley
I don't know anything about Azonto until I start visiting nairaland.com. In fact, Nigerians popularize the dancing step.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
Oblige me Kwume, what has Ghana done for mama Africa to be proud of? Please I'm all ears... cheesy
They've done a lot. One of them is that they have white teeth to show on their pitch-black...! cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Call Wizkid ”arrogant Sidekick” See Why by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Go and Ask your mother in Kenya and India.
You don't have anybody the reason why we provided you GHANA-MUST-GO sacs during your evacuation from Nigeria.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Worst Plastic Surgery Disasters / Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) / Breaking: See How Wizkid Reacted To Linda Ikeji's Heartbreak (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.