Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Is Ur 1st Day At A University Experience? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Ur 1st Day At A University Experience? (623 Views)

Career Day At Idorenyin Legacy Schools, Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur 1st Day At A University Experience? by kenshin17(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2013
mine was when i wrote post ume in delsu 2011,i went there by 8 am and i was searcing for my centre till 2 pm after the rain had drenched,and my jean trouser is a black and it faded into my yellow top.all my papers were wet and i was feeling uncomfortable.
We wrote the exam by 3pm and finish 4pm.i failed (got 21) but i have been admitted now into dsame skul.
So what is ur own experience?
Re: What Is Ur 1st Day At A University Experience? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2013
bros my own 2 na 4 delsu 2 o...but na 4 oleh campus around 2010 when man go write pume...me n my mum got to the campus at about 9am only to start searchin 4 the exact hall where i was to sit and write 4 the next 5hours. Running lyk mad people lukin 4 the list where my name and where am suppose to write was. Bros it waz nt easy. It is nt an experience i even wish 4 my enemies. When i finally saw my name n where i waz to write, that waz bout 2pm, i went to the hall only 4 me to sleep an xtra 2hours while waitin 4 the exam papers. We started the exam around 4:30pm dat day. Exam of 2hours we wrote in 20mins. Thank God i got 52 wen d rzults came out...but the experience was extremely unpleasent to say the least
Re: What Is Ur 1st Day At A University Experience? by peter1994(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mine was 2012 when i went to write post UME @FUTMINNA. Well i didn't enconter much problem because one of my senior then in sec.schl was in 200L he stays off.k.....so when i just *show background 4 minna* i called him and he gave me directions; so i entered a cab going to d school. I must confess I WAS DISAPPOINTED at what i saw, the guy stays in *back of school* so when i got there, i took my bath and settled down. later on he asked me if i wanted to play PS i said yes (nepa come take light). Then one of his roomate started gisting us about his secondary school girl friend blah blah blah. After some time my guy said we should go n stroll inside the school as we went inside the school i began to see all sought of P-CAP and pencil trousers, he just showed some faculty and then we went back to his house. Just when i was about to sleep nepa brought light so i began to watch film (person wen get exam to write fa) anyways i really had fun dat day considering the fact that i have never spent a night outside my fathers house since i was born (apart 4rm d time i travelled to my village for xmas) thank God i got the admission

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should The Nigerin Youths Desist From Going To Polytechnic? / ASUU To FG: Stop Use Of Sirens / ASUU Strike: Presidency Lied Against ASUU, By Nasir Fagge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.