Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Opportunity Can Put N5 Million In Your Bank Account This Year - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Opportunity Can Put N5 Million In Your Bank Account This Year (733 Views)

This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / The Simplest Way To Open A Paypal Account, This Is New! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Opportunity Can Put N5 Million In Your Bank Account This Year by brushparke(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello,
It’s been a while since you last heard from me. Reason is because like I promised
I was as usual putting together a new package for you. You may have been making a lot of money recently but you are probably yet to see that online business that will give you tones of dollars that will finally take away poverty and hard work that hardly works away from your entire generation. Have you ever imagined what it will be like spending a full month in Obudu Cattle Ranch without the border of waking up by 5 am early enough to start heading for work in order to beat the early morning traffic? Imagine yourself in the clouds of Obudu savoring everything that nature has got to offer with your spouse and loved ones with 100% assurance that on the 9th, 15th, 30th/31st of every month, hundreds of USD is going to be paid into your bank account no matter how long you spend on a vacation?

So to begin, I will first of all like to say congratulations as what I am about to introduce to you is a paradigm shift from the conventional online money making ventures. My friend calls it the lazy man’s way of making money but I call it the smart guys way of making unlimited cash. One must be really smart to earn so much money doing nothing, that UBA should take the pain of arresting my friend Aniefiok Ukang (CSP, Internet Consultant) and handing him over the EFCC to explain what he does that he received over N4 million naira in his personal savings account within a very short period. It took Aniefiok Ukang about a week to convince the EFCC that what he was doing was genuine before he was released on the grounds that they have no case against him.
My own investment of has already earned me $2000 in the last few months. The good news is that this will continue for a total of 15 months.

This is your opportunity to invest in top US Mutual funds and get paid weekly for 15 months.

How to take The Opportunity:

Over 98.9 million people have already taken advantage of this opportunity across the globe. These Company is registered with the Security and Exchange Commission of America and rated by Forbes. Has been in the business for over 35 years with investments in emerging economies especially in Honk Kong, China, Brazil and India. To grab this life time opportunity, you need to purchase the E-book “Discover 7 ways Of Creating Wealth with Top US Investment Companies”, and get acquainted with the various levels of investment. Then decide on which one you want to start with as well as how to maximize your earnings using the 7 different ways of earning on your investment.

How much will you be willing to pay for an information that promises to make you over 1000% of your investment in the shortest possible time? Have your ever wondered what asset managers you invest your money with in Nigeria do with the money you give them and pay you peanuts? Well you are about to be your own asset manager and retain 100% of the profits from your investment just by sitting glued to your TV set doing nothing. Maybe I should send you the book to read and then pay me what you think the book is worth. I’m sure you will probably send up to N50,000 or maybe N100,000 considering what you stand to gain. If you visit the authors website at www.billgateguide..com (see also Success Digest Extra for July) you will get the book for just N15,000. But I have succeeded in convincing him to sell the book for those of you on my list at just N9,000. My mail tracker tells me when you read this mail and if you pay within 7 days of reading this mail, I will give you at N7,000.

What you get: We will assist you to wire your cash to the US free of charge for your registration while you pay in Naira.
Free consultancy with Aniefiok Ukang just by buying this book. You only need to mention my name when you call him.
Plus opportunity to change your financial life forever and well as free membership of Istockforum and stay updated on current money making venture.

For payment send email to emma.ekanem@yahoo.com for payment details.
Re: This Opportunity Can Put N5 Million In Your Bank Account This Year by ztyle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
Broken Link Guy started this year! how abt your naijafootballfans? grin
Re: This Opportunity Can Put N5 Million In Your Bank Account This Year by dhaewood(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
eeeh una don come again ooo,if the book make you rich why do need to collect money from us,the truth is u make money by selling the book, whosoever buys it ,makes money by selling it too

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Bonus Plus Free Two E-books / Jobs/contract For Nigerians / More Ptc And Ptr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.