Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Bizness/investment Can I Use #100,000 For? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Bizness/investment Can I Use #100,000 For? (768 Views)

What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber / What Investment Can I Make With 30000 / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bizness/investment Can I Use #100,000 For? by sucrey: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nairalanders I need advice from thoes expericed in both investment and bizness, what bizness or investment can I do with #100,000 as a serving corp member that will yeild returns, as I do not want to spend the money anyhow. Thanks for your anticipated advice.
Re: What Bizness/investment Can I Use #100,000 For? by justhelp(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
You can start sport betting agent, am sure you will make cool cash every week especially if you have good location, with that 100k you can start, though you income base on commission but I can assure you that every week you can make upto 30k-50k trust me on this, I have a friend that is doing it right now and his even making upto 60k every week, because any amount you sold for the company in a week you have 30% as your income, the good thing is you only need complete computer with internet access plus a shop,hope this is making sense to you besides there is no limit to your income because you can make sales upto 300k in a week.
Re: What Bizness/investment Can I Use #100,000 For? by sucrey: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
justhelp: You can start sport betting agent, am sure you will make cool cash every week especially if you have good location, with that 100k you can start, though you income base on commission but I can assure you that every week you can make upto 30k-50k trust me on this, I have a friend that is doing it right now and his even making upto 60k every week, because any amount you sold for the company in a week you have 30% as your income, the good thing is you only need complete computer with internet access plus a shop,hope this is making sense to you besides there is no limit to your income because you can make sales upto 300k in a week.
Thanks for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Potential Buyers Of Quail Eggs / Palm Oil....what A Business / Come In Let Talk Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.