Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,285 members, 7,964,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (110561 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
I am afraid for you. I don't want you to commit suicide. Why are you so bitter? [size=18pt]Did you drink poison in your first life?[/size] What happened to you boy? Tell me about your past, I am listening. Something terrible happened to you. Pls accept my sympathy.

Besides, your English teacher needs to be shot cheesy

#teamNigeria!

I know a politician who did cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cusubaba: Is you and ur entire generation that are cursed not Igbos. ugly dirty smelling lovepeddler.
Dayuum! He is pained. I just hope you are not epileptic. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lol! I have been following this thread and be watching your rants all this while. I never wanted to comment but this post gat me laughing.

You know why i like igbos? they dont hide when and claim other tribes in issues like this. You have been claiming to be igbo and cursing all igbos, but this particular post of yours have shown you to be a typical yoruba pig.

Why do yorubas alike you always hide their identity. Look at how igbos are represnting, but you are hiding your identity claiming to be igbo when you are a typical whoruba pig.

Is this not cowardice. Does it run in you lots blood? SMH
Merkki:
you actually have a point. Imbëcïlíc mørons like you don't make me wanna associate with you dipsticks. With the way you all have disgraced yourselves on this thread, even when I tried to make peace, I think it's right to say Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, etc are better than most of you. shame!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by mazizitonene(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
yes. Can I borrow yours? Seriously though, share the pictures you have. Are you at the venue?
Yea...VIP section
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

I know a politician who did cheesy
many politicians did. Did he come back to life. I said "first life". Stop acting like a dumb Galilean cheesy You work in an oil firm, remember?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Heeeeeeei! Gbagaun! **rings bell**

U go fear comprehension na grin

And this one wanna teach us english

Life is a Biitch angry

grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Dannylux: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
GOM, no dey carry me come here abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

Na guy oh. . . . Bet its just another one of Shymexx's accounts.

Nah!! I don't think it's shymexx. I see no reason why he should hide under the cloak of a female.

He can openly express his views, & be man enough to defend them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: GOM, no dey carry me come here abeg undecided
grin grin grin

Let's have fun! grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
many politicians did. Did he come back to life. I said "first life". Stop acting like a dumb Galilean cheesy You work in an oil firm, remember?

My comment was rhetoric. . . . The fact that you quoted and decided to reply. . . . . .

I guess my comment pole vaulted way over your head!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:

You seem envious of the emboldened. Feeling belittled are you? I thought you were happy being broke. Did i crush your spirit "miss" HIPPY tranny?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

My comment was rhetoric. . . . The fact that you quoted and decided to reply. . . . . .

I guess my comment pole vaulted way over your head!
grin You guys are getting me bored.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by anitank(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Forgive me cos am no hater, but I really see nothing about this "traditional marriage". There's no cheerfulness, no love, the bride doesn't even look happy (unlike when we saw tuface and annie do theirs). Something is definitely missing out here. Well maybe I didn't get to see enough pictures sha, just maybe.

Wish them both a blissful marriage and of course more babies. God bless
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Miles78(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=kandiikane][img]http://1.bp..com/-6Mg-RpYhGxw/UojDYMW4czI/AAAAAAAA1h0/VPFu5l549B4/s1600/peter.jpg[/img]
Guy on the right, very handsome. Is he not that actor in the movie getaway or something and ruki sanda's movie with tonto dike. Forgot his name.[/quote
The guy on the right is Kevin. His mother is Swiss and his father an Igbo. He is from Basel, Switzerland. I can furnish u with his numbers oooo wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

You seem envious of the emboldened. Feeling belittled are you? I thought you were happy being broke. Did i crush your spirit "miss" HIPPY tranny?
as in...a kid in an oil firm as a cleaner, the highest achievement in your generation, I should be envious.

By the way, is it a Palm oil firm or Vegetable oil firm?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
you keep hammering on "lovepeddler", did you get infected by one of them? You keep repeating same words too, it is getting boring. Pls up your game. Pls.
I don't know wether to laugh at you or pity you.
Your asss been opened and you'r still here claiming Professor Nwa teacher in insults! What a dumbfuck for a lady. . I cry for your future 'horseband' grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
grin You guys are getting me bored.

Wow running out of steam are you? Waiving the white flag already?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by hykeOL: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: 2 years warranty marriage

Airforce1 wetin naija celebrities do you cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua boy: Well you cant really blame me your brothers started it
Type"Yorubas are"in google search engine and see the junks your ibo brothers filled it with about the yorubas
i cant sit back and watch some simpletons denigrate my tribe for no reason
Yes they started it,but ask urself if u hv to go down to their level and be tribalistic?'its just sooo sad when i see threads turned into a tribal war.I'm in no support of tribalism,be it frm igbos or yorubas.Its just too immatured! you can make solid points without being insultive.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
This thread is kinda funny, I'm happy for him, but I stand with others, there's nothing traditional about this... Nke a aburo omenana..
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

Wow running out of steam are you? Waiving the white flag already?
I did wave the flag earlier on but some demonic Igbo tribalists rejected it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by theripper3: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Happy Married Life. Though ofe-mm-a-n-u girls should stop getting pregnant like rabbits for successful guys. 2face blow, ofe-mma-nu girls no let am rest with belle, now dis one sef don hook Peter with belle. Who go be the next victim?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi:
Yes they started it,but ask urself if u hv to go down to their level and be tribalistic?'its just sooo sad when i see threads turned into a tribal war.I'm in no support of tribalism,be it frm igbos or yorubas.Its just too immatured! you can make solid points without being insultive.
You'r wrong! The Yorubas started being tribalistic at first. . .

#TeamGOM
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by sexychocho(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
HML smiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cusubaba: Am done with u, shameless poky bitch.
Bye hun. Say hi to that cute son of yours. And pls don't commit suicide. cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.