Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,295 members, 7,964,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Home Wrecker(pt 1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Wrecker(pt 1) (5603 Views)

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage Pt 1(for Ladies) / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
Stop being a doofus!
You have lost touch with REALITY so pay attention when i am droppin science in your ear-drums.
[b]Women are to be blamed. . . . . When a man wants to CHEAT, he still seeks the consent of the woman.[/b]

If she says YES. . . . .then they go ahead and have their UNHOLY union. . . . . .If she says NO. . . .then it ends there.
Now tell me, who are the home wreckers!!!! Imagine what would happen if women in general locked their thighs!!!!
Who would men cheat with?? Your cows in Nebraska?

Do married men honestly seek the consent or do they seek the consent through the window? Dishonesty is the watchword here and stop dancing around it with damn vocabulary. How many 30ish and 40 ish men approach responsible and classy women and tell them they are seriously married and are not in the process of divorce?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
So are you saying men have absolutely no control over their sexual urges? I think not Hannibal. Yes it's tempting, but I believe there is absolutely no excuse for cheating on someone.

You definitely do not know whom you are dealing with. His brain is so tied with his peewee that it may take 25 cosmetic and neurosurgeons to separate both. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do married men honestly seek the consent or do they seek the consent through the window? Dishonesty is the watchword here and stop dancing around it with damn vocabulary. How many 30ish and 40 ish men approach responsible and classy women and tell them they are seriously married and are not in the process of divorce?

Plenty of 'em classy and responsible women give in to sex in their lowest ebb.
Have u heard the word "one night stand" before?
Classy women shag anything on nights like that so kiss a toad!!!

RedHotChic:

You definitely do not know whom you are dealing with. His brain is so tied with his peewee that it may take 25 cosmetic and neurosurgeons to separate both. grin grin grin grin grin

4 words: Shut Up U Cunt. angry
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I think u should be shot with 400mg of testosterone and letz see how u cope. grin grin grin

grin grin grin So u would rather i do it with ma partner's knowledge??
Thats no CHEATING anymore. . . . .It's ménage à trois. cheesy

Some people do have open marriages for some strange reason which is why I said it but knowing it would hurt them and still doing it is unacceptable for me. If you can't be faithful then you shouldn't be in a relationship. There is no reasoning with you is there?

RedHotChic:

I think a complete lobotomy is in order, that brain of his isn't doing the world any good.  grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2008
Plenty of 'em classy and responsible women give in to sex in their lowest ebb.
Have u heard the word "one night stand" before?
Classy women shag anything on nights like that so kiss a toad!!!
One night stand? pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee! some women are the ones that use you for a night with the intention of dumping you in the morning if you don't know, playa. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

One night stand? pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee! some women are the ones that use you for a night with the intention of dumping you in the morning if you don't know, playa. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Some women?? grin
I am glad u used "some women" and not "ALL".
A woman meets a man in a club. . . .they chatted for a while and they ended up in a car outside and the guy shags her brains out. . .
You are still here opening ur farticle-infested mouth that the woman is the user??

*****Hannibal prays to God to grant Hotfunmi the wisdom to know her right from her left******

syren:

Some people do have open marriages for some strange reason which is why I said it but knowing it would hurt them and still doing it is unacceptable for me. If you can't be faithful then you shouldn't be in a relationship. There is no reasoning with you is there?

No one sets out to cheat but sometimes these circumstances are beyond men's control.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
Some women?? Grin
I am glad u used "some women" and not "ALL".
A woman meets a man in a club. . . .they chatted for a while and they ended up in a car outside and the guy shags her brains out. . .
You are still here opening your farticle-infested mouth that the woman is the user??

*****Hannibal prays to God to grant Hotfunmi the wisdom to know her right from her left******

You may want to ask around before you open your dirty mouth because you are definitely neanderthalic. Some chics are playas these days and they field of expertise are your likes that foolishly think all the time that they are on top of their game. I know too well that you've been played once or twice only if you can lay off your ego and accept it. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
syren:

I think a complete lobotomy is in order, that brain of his isn't doing the world any good.  grin

abi ooooo

this cheating stuff can be really annoying,y play wt peoples emotions?that is wickedness
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

No one sets out to cheat but sometimes these circumstances are beyond men's control.

LOL Your making men look bad, so when these threads come about men are cheats by nature we shouldn't deny it? There's no need to cheat just end the relationship if it's not possible to be faithful and go your separate ways. That's what I'd prefer anyway and save myself the heartache. That's that.  cool
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

You may want to ask around before you open your dirty mouth because you are definitely neanderthalic. Some chics are playas these days and they field of expertise are your likes that foolishly think all the time that they are on top of their game. I know too well that you've been played once or twice only if you can lay off your ego and accept it. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

At this juncture, all i can say is stop bleating like a nanny goat!!!
A man cannot be played in the game of "one night stand" just like a man cannot be raped by a woman. cool grin cheesy
One question u need to ask yourself is what is a man's loss shagging a responsible CEO at the back of the club?? undecided undecided

Hannibal played once or twice??  
You are more likely to be believed saying Hugh Hefner is gay than saying i have been played once or twice.

syren:

LOL Your making men look bad, so when these threads come about men are cheats by nature we shouldn't deny it? There's no need to cheat just end the relationship if it's not possible to be faithful and go your separate ways. That's what I'd prefer anyway and save myself the heartache. That's that. cool

I am not making men look bad. . . . Just telling u what i know about MEN in general.
The few of us that are very responisble are not appreciated by women . . . . Whatz a man to do!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I am not making men look bad. . . . Just telling u what i know about MEN in general.
The few of us that are very responisble are not appreciated by women . . . . Whatz a man to do!!!

You've got to be joking right angry abeg go back to your earlier posts, adventuresome my foot tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
abi ooooo

this cheating stuff can be really annoying,y play wt peoples emotions?that is wicked

That's an understatement. Cheating is not annoying, it's rather devastating and the worst of it all is that the men that are usually the culprits cannot stand their women(that they've cheated on 100x over) looking at another man, how much less sleeping with the man. Some men have suffered heart attacks because their women cheated on them yet the same lame specie(akin to a baboon) called men expect women to deal with their cheating and manage them as they are like we don't have options, Damn bullocks!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
t this juncture, all i can say is stop bleating like a nanny goat

I dont bleat, Funmilayo is a female machine and a moving train. If you stand on my way, I'll definitely crush you, and i aint playing. cool cool

A man cannot be played in the game of "one night stand" just like a man cannot be raped by a woman. Cool Grin Cheesy
One question u need to ask yourself is what is a man's loss shagging a responsible CEO at the back of the club??

The fact that he got used as a sex object and dumped into the basket of history.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
syren:

You've got to be joking right angry abeg go back to your earlier posts, adventuresome my foot tongue

Shropshire chic . . . .I am not joking!!!

Men are adventuresome. . . .It's a DNA thang.
Watch a boy of 7 and a girl of 8 play in the park and see the kind of things the boy would get into.
A man wants to explore, dig, seek and get away with his deeds!!!!

RedHotChic:

I don't bleat, Funmilayo is a female machine and a moving train. If you stand on my way, I'll definitely crush you, and i aint playing. cool cool

If u stand in ma way, i will snatch the ground right from under you.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

The fact that he got used as a sex object and dumped into the basket of history.

When you quit being naive, you'll know that a man is rarely a sex object. In fact, the terms sex object and woman usually go hand in hand and you know it.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2008
The women blame the man. . . . . . . the men blame the women undecided undecided

In my own opinion, The women are to blame mostly. If you don't give the yellow-green light, a guy will NEVER want to go out of his ways to cheat.

SIMPLE.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

When you quit being naive, you'll know that a man is rarely a sex object. In fact, the terms sex object and woman usually go hand in hand and you know it.
Damn. what a cheap shot. Don't think funmi will react kindly to this.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Shropshire chic . . . .I am not joking!!!

Men are adventuresome. . . .It's a DNA thang.
Watch a boy of 7 and a girl of 8 play in the park and see the kind of things the boy would get into.
A man wants to explore, dig, seek and get away with his deeds!!!!

Shropshire?  

Since when does involving yourself in "adventuresome", risky affairs make you responsible? No further questions  cool

By the way when I was eight I was doing those things too, as well as making daisy chains  grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

The women blame the man. . . . . . . the men blame the women undecided undecided

In my own opinion, The women are to blame mostly. If you don't give the yellow-green light, a guy will NEVER want to go out of his ways to cheat.

SIMPLE.

not true,there r sm men dt women try to satisfy and plsss in every area,but they still go outside to look elsewhere
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2008
If u stand in ma way, i will snatch the ground right from under you.

anoufia!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

so because of dat u guys should loose ur self control abi?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
The women blame the man. . . . . . . the men blame the women Undecided Undecided

SIMPLE.

Patababe, how na kiss kiss? You men mostly decide on when to set the light on green, yellow or red. Both can be blamed equally if both of them know the marital status of each other but my anger is the women get the beating ll the time while the men walk away scot free. Some men get rewarded with a bountiful meal and nice warm sex from the very woman they cheated on, What a prodigal prodigy!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
kadijen:

not true,there r sm men dt women try to satisfy and plsss in every area,but they still go outside to look elsewhere
Not relatively true. As I stated, if you do not give the lights, a guy will stay true to his love. wink

RedHotChic:

Ovularia,

It is Anuofia. You this Anumanu!!!! cheesy
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
Damn. what a cheap shot. Don't think funmi will react kindly to this.

Oooh, you are so mistaken. I choose those i react to in here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Generally, i don't react to gays.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2008
Ovularia,

It is Anuofia. You this Anumanu!!!!

Thank you babe, ma bad. I just learnt that word yesterday and guess you taught me such a dirty word?

@bold:
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

Not relatively true. As I stated, if you do not give the lights, a guy will stay true to his love. wink
Ovularia,

It is Anuofia. You this Anumanu!!!! cheesy

like hannibal said,u guys r adventurous and will want to taste every sandra,stephanie and stella u come across,no matter d maximum satisfaction u r getting from ur partner
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

U can't even spell it right. . . . Dunderhead!!!
Try Onyoshi!!!

syren:

Shropshire?  
R u denying your Shropshireness??

Since when does involving yourself in "adventuresome", risky affairs make you responsible? No further questions  cool

U can be adventuresome and be responsible a la John Newton and Alfred Nobel. tongue grin

By the way when I was eight I was doing those things too, as well as making daisy chains  grin

Doing things?? Jumping down from a storey building??
Participating in paint-balling, shooting foxes and stuffs??
U dont have a clue.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Patababe, how na kiss kiss? You men mostly decide on when to set the light on green, yellow or red. Both can be blamed equally if both of them know the marital status of each other but my anger is the women get the beating ll the time while the men walk away scot free. Some men get rewarded with a bountiful meal and nice warm sex from the very woman they cheated on, What a prodigal prodigy!!!
Who be babe

What do the women get? Some women are mysterious devils, even Lucifer himself should go and learn from such women. Within my age, I have seen the good the bad and the worst from women. cheesy

A woman can perfectly cheat on a man, and still make her husband the most pitiable man to ever exist. What a PRODIGAL PRODIGY!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

Who be babe

What do the women get? Some women are mysterious devils, even Lucifer himself should go and learn from such women. Within my age, I have seen the good the bad and the worst from women. cheesy

A woman can perfectly cheat on a man, and still make her husband the most pitiable man to ever exist. What a PRODIGAL PRODIGY!!!

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
Lmao osisi you have arrived eh?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

R u denying your Shropshireness??

Yes o I was born and bred in the city  tongue

Hannibal:

You can be adventuresome and be responsible a la John Newton and Alfred Nobel. tongue grin

Doing things?? Jumping down from a storey building??
Participating in paint-balling, shooting foxes and stuffs??
You don't have a clue.

Cheating is not responsible End OF.  cool you always like to deviate to make your point, scientists are exempt.

What 8 year old does these things  angry paintballing is fun tho  tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

Touche . . . .

RedHotChic is so clueless. . . .
Who is to blame when Monica Lewinsky was bobbing her head on Bill Clinton's willy?
Don't be surprised Hotfunmi would say Monica didn't know Bill Clinton is a married man. cheesy grin

syren:

Yes o I was born an bred in the city tongue
Cheating is not responsible End OF. cool you always like to deviate to make your point, scientists are exempt.
U don't talk like a city chic . . . . .More like Isle of Wight or Tyneside. tongue tongue

Cheating is not responsible but WOMEN are to be blamed shagging married MEN.

What 8 year old does these things angry paintballing is fun tho tongue

Little boys. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / Why She Will Never Leave You. / The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.