Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding (4480 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by AmicableEd: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Funke Akindele sure knows how to rep. well. She arrived Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye's traditional wedding, looking all gorgeous.
See photos http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/funke-akindeles-outfit-to-peter-okoye.html

Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
She's fine
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Average..
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by kolubo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Funke tall sha, her dress is jst ok nothing much.
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
The dress is just dere, doesnt av d wow factor
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by sakaguchi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
No offence! But when I see Funke, I see a boy with a wig, a native gown and a cute smile. There is nothing to give me a hard on even if I try!
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by nikkypearl(f): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=sakaguchi]No offence! But when I see Funke, I see a boy with a
wig, a native gown and a cute smile. There is nothing to give me a hard
on even if I try![/quote] what is "hard on"
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Tolexander: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
The bride self no dress reach this level!
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
funke akingele again??...why these people like party like dis?? sad #Very disgusting set of people angry
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by sakaguchi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
nikkypearl: what is "hard on"
My dear, hard on is 3rd leg trips! You dig?
By the way, you DP can give me a hard on !!!
Cute pics you got, I'm tripping!
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Dannylux: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
why evuls? sad
Tolexander: The bride self no dress reach this level!
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Dannylux: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
sakaguchi:
My dear, hard on is 3rd leg trips! You dig?
By the way, you DP can give me a hard on !!!
Cute pics you got, I'm tripping!

or simply "b0ner" undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding by Larrey(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
You look lovely dear

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage Exposes Her bosoms Again / Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer / Is Genevieve Getting Married Soon? (Pre-Bridal Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.