Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,668 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Rw Love Talks With Boye: Let’s Spell C.o.u.p.l.e - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Rw Love Talks With Boye: Let’s Spell C.o.u.p.l.e (473 Views)

RW Ambassador, Miss Inimfon Joseph Releases New Photos. / RW Ambassador, Blessing Chinyere Releases New Hot Photos. / RW Exclusive: My Rise To Stardom, I Saw It Coming- Mish, Akwa Ibom Ayaiya Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rw Love Talks With Boye: Let’s Spell C.o.u.p.l.e by rhodiesworld(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
As I sat in my study, thinking about what next to give my faithful readers this week, an Electrician working on my flat who was obviously running out of time snapped at his Apprentice thus “ John, how long will it take you to couple those wires? ! ”. At that instant, my attention caught the word “couple”. I grabbed a Dictionary and perused it for the meaning of the word, like I never heard it before then. Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary sees it as “to bring two things together.” After
ruminating on that, below is what I came up with. Enjoy…

C : Compromise: This is key to the success of that relationship. There is no law that says you must win an argument, your will must come to pass or your wish must be duly followed. Marriage/relationship is a place of responsibilities where one’s will may sometimes have to give way for the common cause to be achieved. Sadly enough, not many recognize this. This is a high exhibition of the UNHOLY TRINITY of me, myself and I. if you impose your will or desires on your partner, you are foiling the essence of two. Simply put, you are in a master-slave venture. Your partner has
the same stake as you. Treat them with respect. “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition and conceit; but in lowliness of mind
(humility), let each esteem the other than himself.” (Philippians 2v3) NKJV

Read Full Story :http://rhodiesworld.com/rw-love-talks-with-boye-lets-spell-c-o-u-p-l-e/

(1) (Reply)

From Exuberant Mud Festivals To A Solitary Life In A Welsh Wooden Hut: Stunning / Dacy Fashion & Art's Christmas Sales Promo!!! / Contact Us For Your Music Productions And Other General Music Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.