Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! (5108 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2008
That story really brought me to tears man. . . . Nice one

Anyways, I think Dew is a home wrecker. . . angry
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 4:51am On Jul 18, 2008
gabrywyl:

That story really brought me to tears man. . . . Nice one

Anyways, I think Dew is a home wrecker. . . angry

why?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

why?

Gosh Bro. havent you read the story? I am actually very angry with Dew and da dude but not so much with the dude. . . Well, maybe alittle undecided
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2008
Of course not. I'm not a fan of long stories.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Of course not. I'm not a fan of long stories.

Haha! And yet you ask me that question. Funny youuuu. grin
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2008
Acetate, answer my question on the other thread jo
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:01am On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Acetate, answer my question on the other thread jo

Yes dear.

gabriel, the question still stands. stories dont' bring me to tears.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

gabriel, the question still stands. stories don't' bring me to tears.

Yes, heard that statement from most men. According to them, men dont cry.

For me, I'm a cry baby but not infront of people. Only in the toilet when I'm taking a shower. . . . . or if no one is looking
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:09am On Jul 18, 2008
crybaby? lipsrsealed I would hate to end up with a chick like that. I'm not a babysitter. Guilty conscience will not let me live.
Men cry. Usually in the dark.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:12am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

crybaby? lipsrsealed I would hate to end up with a chick like that. I'm not a babysitter. Guilty conscience will not let me live.
Men cry. Usually in the dark.

Thats what I'm trying to say. I cry in the dark as well. No one will know that I cry. Not even my boyfriend. 11 months dating and he has never seen me cry at all.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2008
Hey, how true is that? I know Asian girls cry all the time. My brother has a thing for Asian chicks and they usually cry when he breaks up with them.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Hey, how true is that? I know Asian girls cry all the time. My brother has a thing for Asian chicks and they usually cry when he breaks up with them.

YES, I KNOW. . . . SO TRUE. . . . But I can't cry infront of anybody. Not even to my dog. . . . It will spoil my reputation. I have a reputation to hold within my family members and friends. I would not want them to think that I am Miss. Cry Baby. . . . that would be awkward. . .

Your brother has a thing for Asian girls Hmm. . . Thats a rare thing to hear of.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2008
Well that's on him. He's a freak.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Well that's on him. He's a freak.

Hey, thats not very nice to call your brother like that and why? You hate Asians?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:27am On Jul 18, 2008
No, but I think lipsrsealed
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

No, but I think lipsrsealed

What do you mean by you think?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2008
From filipino to cambodian to chines to . . .  cry  He was with a naija girl last I saw him.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 5:29am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

From filipino to cambodian to chines to . . . cry Hw qA AWWINF NIJ fiel lAR i Aq him.

Dude. . . . Me sef dont understand oooo. . . . .

What do ya mean? undecided
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Gabry(f): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

From filipino to cambodian to chines to . . . cry He was with a naija girl last I saw him.

Why are you mopping for? Thats good no?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by AnthonyKil(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2008
BABYYYYYYYYYY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry sad
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2008
angry angry angry angry

come back to say this!

thread jackers grin
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by AnthonyKil(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

angry angry angry angry

come back to say this!

thread jackers grin

Who are you referring to?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by superstan(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

You cannot blame me!!

That is what married people want u to think but it's all a facade.

Lemme describe married sex for the last time. . . . .
Married sex is like having a lifetime subscription to Playboy, except that you get the same centerfold every month and pretty soon she's not 22 any more. By the time your subscription runs out, she looks like the Hot grandmother in the Playboy cartoons, with her [breasts] half way down and her hips like two socks full of nickels.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
By then, you'll want to have sex exclusively with no one [anyone] else but her." grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

********** I hope married folks of Nairaland won't strangle me with this*************

hannibal! hannibal!! hannibal!!! hannibal!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

comments like this will get you killed quicker than you know.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
Stephen P so you agree that the best I can do i a man that'll take me out to BK?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

Stephen P so you agree that the best I can do i a man that'll take me out to BK?

I'm sorry what?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
This:
He's asking the right tribe. After all, he is Yoruba so he should know what his women like.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

This:
He's asking the right tribe. After all, he is Yoruba so he should know what his women like.

LOL!! I only said that because David was trying to come at my tribe foul and that was the only way I could get him back. Don't take that seriously.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
OH ok
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by KABIYESIO1(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2008
motun_rayo:

This:

Wise woman talking.

And of cause to ask you out to Burger King means I have to Fly you out of Nigeria to the United States.

Abi Burger King get branch for Nigeria?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2008
Well arent you in FloRida?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by KABIYESIO1(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2008
YES I AM SWEETIE.
YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM ME IF YOU LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. YOU WILL BE OUT OF REACH IF YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA WITH A NEW JERSEY ADDRESS.
YOU ARE ARE INVITED TO VISIT FLORIDA AT ANY TIME, EVEN THOUGH YOU HATE THE SOUTH. I AM A FLORIDIAN, ITS LIKE LIVING IN OSHOGBO OR ILE~IFE SOMETIMES. I LIVE IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF FLORIDA.

HALLA.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by HCH3COO: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2008
KABIYESI~O:

YES I AM SWEETIE.
YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM ME IF YOU LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. YOU ARE ARE INVITED TO VISIT FLORIDA AT ANY TIME. I LIVE IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF FLORIDA.
HALLA.

abeg so siddon somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.