Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors (3277 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / Tinubu's APC E-warriors Are Suffering From Chronic Bad-belleism- A Silent Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by kingbang: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2013
asha 80: you forgot cleverly and sagombugo.
Please nwanne, if you see those clowns, kindly invite them to this center! Next time, they dare not discuss Anambra politics with me! Ndi ara!
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by kingbang: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I n'ere wholesale?

Please I need to start this otapiapia business by April 2015 cheesy
Nwanne enwerem ya wholesale o! It is a lucrative business as we have many consumers na obodo the ofe! Lol
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Ngokafor(f): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Lol!....@op you are something else seriously!,your taunting no get part two...

..am honestly not surprised at their defeat..am only surprised they(APC) expected to win in ANAMBRA!...quite some nerve i must say!
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by rozayx5(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by aryzgreat: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Have they released freeglobe from imo cell after the APC rigging touts wia bursted?
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Rad1cal: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2013
This OP Na real silent killer cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by luvola(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2013
sincere 9geria - This your thread na die, abeg know go give this scums high blood pressure.... Hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Unblockable: Don't tell me you supported Oshiomole. Should I post a link to Edo state election thread??
Do your research and show me where I supported the PDP candidate in the last Edo election either by creating a thread or in any comment. The few comments I made with regards to that election was in support of Oshiomole
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by mooregan(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Sincere brother u too much. I'm happy to see u care for dem soo much cos this thread is d onli place they can take solace...this thread is a peace house, let dem come and receive peace in dia spirits. Finally, my APC pple, its not bad to DREAM, continue DREAMING. See u when u wake up in 2019.
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Longeria(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The election has been won and lost. The winners have been jubilating since yesterday while the LOSERS have been lamenting. Where do you belong?
I dey laaaaaaaaaaaaffffff.
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Longeria(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2013
NO LONG TIN: I think berem needs to visit this centre!!!
And Abagworo.
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
INEC has decided to delay the official pronouncement of APGA/Obiano victory by a few more days. Nothing spoil. We'll wait till the supplementary elections in those few polling boots are concluded. APC needs over 70,000 votes to catch up with APGA but the chances of that happening is 0.000000001%.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by asha80(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: INEC has decided to delay the official pronouncement of APGA/Obiano victory by a few more days. Nothing spoil. We'll wait till the supplementary elections in those few polling boots are concluded. APC needs over 70,000 votes to catch up with APGA but the chances of that happening is 0.000000001%.
the issue is btw firsr and second place ie apga and pdp but the gap is still wide...apart from that 16local govt to 2local govts?not betting on that.
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
asha 80: the issue is btw firsr and second place ie apga and pdp but the gap is still wide...apart from that 16local govt to 2local govts?not betting on that.
Rather than make use of this centre, APC e-warriors and their masters have launched a vicious media attack on INEC and Prof Jega. No one complained when APC/ACN won previous elections despite the shortcomings we saw in those elections too. But now that they lost, all hell has been let loose in the media. Can you imagine the hypocrisy?
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Slncere9gerian: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rubbish angry Sai Ngige!
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by EzePromoe: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
kingbang:
Nwanne enwerem ya wholesale o! It is a lucrative business as we have many consumers na obodo the ofe! Lol
E go really sell well well for Ogbomosho cheesy
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by doublewisdom: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Breeze don blow carry broom land for Tinubu house. All my guys in the house Una wado o.
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by bongila(f): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
God please help this thread see frontpage! People need to let go of all adverse emotions for their wellbeing. Thank you for answered prayers. Amen!
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by stebell(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
APC and de book of lamentations.
I wonder wat kind of hope D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ had concerning winning Anambra.
I knew wit de deportation saga, APC don't stand a chance.
Come 2015, more states will be recovered frm them especially frm de SW.

They are saying out of 1.7 million voters only about 300,000 peeps voted or were counted. They are blaming INEC.
I wanna ask is it de fault of INEC dat peeps refuse to come out n vote? If they didn't see their name on de register why didn't they report cos they hv all de tym to do that. Now they are crying blood.
I'm waiting for the following APC apologist Berem, payless to come here and spit fire
Re: Lamentation Centre For APC E-warriors by Trut(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
SincereNaija, dis your thread go give many people heart attack oh. Na laff wey i dey laff as i dey read people's comment.

MODERATORS; abeg make una move dis thread go front page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu / Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks / Can Buhari Still Win Kano State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.