Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,176 members, 7,950,072 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency (9399 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Need Oil To Develop — VP Yemi Osinbajo / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones / Rivers Sends Its Destitute To Home States, Plans Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
iterator25: aids yes, crime nope, rape nope

Evidence that Nigerians also get their noses into other people's business! grin wink cheesy cheesy

By the way as soon as the DA comes into power and sort out the mass going on Hillbrow et al, crime will be a thing of the past we will nap it at its butt, by dealing with drug smugglers.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
safedriveng:

GEJ shld leave his rocky fortress and visit my village were 90% live on less than N200 daily. Where they eat bread only wen a son or daughter returns home from a better village. Where there is no light, water nor mobile network. Where rice still remains strictly a chrismas food. Oga don't sit within the rock and mak unfair ascertions. Nigerians are sufferin, no light, no road nothin nothin and instead u empower foriegners to trample on our right in our country. Very soon...

What is the name of your village bro? Seems like they need Red Cross assistance. My village ain't like that, and I'm sure I speak for the generality of forumers.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: If you aren't happy with Nigerians ''trooping into your country'', ask your government to tighten your immigration policies. You don't fail to tell us how caring your government is, so I believe they will listen to your cries and that of other South Africans. Ask your government to stop letting Nigerians in instead of bothering us here with your frustrations. Or is there something you aren't telling us? Maybe you are truly obsessed with Nigeria and Nigerians. You don't need Nigeria to make you proud as an African or whatever, be proud as a South African! The US people are proud as Americans, the Canadians are proud as Canadians, they belong to the same continent as Haiti and Jamaica. Take your frustrations elsehwere and leave Nigerians alone. Work on your speliings and grammar while you are at it.

I would not be speaking my mind out if I was not proudly South African, Unlike you I have a lot to be proud of.
I will not answer the rest of your gibberish I have discovered from your rentings you fall under the 60 million nigerians with mental sickness. cheesy cheesy cheesy Now get a rope I am not going anywhere. You know what to do with yourself. cheesy wink grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I would not be speaking my mind out if I was not proudly South African, Unlike you I have a lot to be proud of.
I will not answer the rest of your gibberish I have discovered from your rentings you fall under the 60 million nigerians with mental sickness. cheesy cheesy cheesy Now get a rope I am not going anywhere. You know what to do with yourself. cheesy wink grin cheesy grin
I can see you didn't take my advice that you should work on your spellings and grammar. Your post reeks of illiteracy. Concenterate on those things you are proud of as a south african and leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone. Send them out of your country and stop them from coming in, if you don't like them. Stop bothering us with your life frustrations on this forum. You have me to contend with from now onwards, that is why I am already following you.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please, Nigerian leaders should find solution to the numbers of poor people all rather destitute on the streets.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Let me suggest a solution to that. Since it is obvious that black Africans hate each other so much, each country should withdraw her embassy from the other. So for instance, South Africa should close her embassy in Nigeria and Nigeria should close her embassy in South Africa. Nigerians should be asked to leave South Africa and South Africans should be asked to leave Nigeria. You will get your neighborhoods of Hillbrow, Sea Point, Brooklyn and Sunny side back while Nigerian indigenous companies will crop up and take over the market that DSTV, MTN, Shoprite will hopefully leave behind.

I think life is too short for all this hate. Thank God for the internet because I would have never known the amount of hatred black Africans harbor in their hearts for each other. The same way South Africans according to you consider Nigerians a nuisance is the same way the white race considers the black race a nuisance as well. Why do you think South African Negros were treated like crap on their own soil by European settlers and their descendants? Hate is destructive and those who are absorbed by it end up miserable.

I can bet you one thing, not even one South African joined Nairaland to hate or with hate but since we realised that Nigerians used hate as a past time hobby we joined in boots and all. I would be happy if South African companies would leave Nigeria it costs me nothing and the gain is more on shareholders from all over the world. And shareholders could always move their money to buy other shares in other companies, there many countries in Africa and else where Brazil and else where in Asia . You are not doing SA a favour by the companies investing in your country those companies are doing you a favour. Its only nigereans who consider companies investing in their country as helping their
home country, really? The companies that are investing in your country were already doing well in SA they will not shut down just becouse they moved from Nigeria. NEWS FLASH¡¡¡

And you are yabbing about hate but did not adress your brother scun of insulting me without being provoked. I wish South African countries can leave Nigeria and see how many other companies will leave or even come to take over. I really wish so to prove a point. Investing in your country is costly you use that to defy the law knowing you will hold people at ransome. Its a shame really. We treated as crap by whites by it is still better than Nigerians being treated like crap by their
fellow blacks!

To be honest SAcans would be extremely happy if you could close your embassy and ours in your country.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I can bet you one thing, not even one South African joined Nairaland to hate or with hate but since we realised that Nigerians used hate as a past time hobby we joined in boots and all. I would be happy if South African companies would leave Nigeria it costs me nothing and the gain is more on shareholders from all over the world. And shareholders could always move their money to buy other shares in other companies, there many countries in Africa and else where Brazil and else where in Asia . You are not doing SA a favour by the companies investing in your country those companies are doing you a favour. Its only nigereans who consider companies investing in their country as helping their
home country, really? The companies that are investing in your country were already doing well in SA they will not shut down just becouse they moved from Nigeria. NEWS FLASH¡¡¡

And you are yabbing about hate but did not adress your brother scun of insulting me without being provoked. I wish South African countries can leave Nigeria and see how many other companies will leave or even come to take over. I really wish so to prove a point. Investing in your country is costly you use that to defy the law knowing you will hold people at ransome. Its a shame really. We treated as crap by whites by it is still better than Nigerians being treated like crap by their
fellow blacks!

To be honest SAcans would be extremely happy if you could close your embassy and ours in your country.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a frustrated and illiterate bîtch on our hands.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

fellow blacks!

There are advantages and disadvantages for those South African companies (rip-offs) leaving Nigerian economy. It is clear they will lose leaving than staying. Bwahaha...
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: I can see you didn't take my advice that you should work on your spellings and grammar. Your post reeks of illiteracy. Concenterate on those things you are proud of as a south african and leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone. Send them out of your country and stop them from coming in, if you don't like them. Stop bothering us with your life frustrations on this forum. You have me to contend with from now onwards, that is why I am already following you.

See kettle calling a pot black cheesy cheesy cheesy I do not give a damnn about what you have to say, you think I am scared of you. Bring it on! I will comment where I want, when I want to. I am
proudly South African, hang yourself if it aches you. You stop them they are not our responsibility but yours. Nigerians always passing on the buck, your citizens, your responsibility. You are the one who is frustrated, are you done with tribal bigotry, you could not win there now you think you can take me on? You think the reason i did not respond to you gibberish is becouse I am scared? Lmao, delusions, delusions!

Look here @Scum, i can smell your stinking self from here, go crawl under your sewrage infested slum and don't dare me! Bloody smelly destitute! You are probably responding to me a slum built on garbage dump, you scavenger you. Thank goodness for cellphones dump dwellers can communicate with people of higher classes, mmmm "kumonate"!.It should be very frustrating to know that SAns leave a better life than you.

Bring it on!! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

See kettle calling a pot black cheesy cheesy cheesy I do not give a damnn about what you have to say, you think I am scared of you. Bring it on! I will comment where I want, when I want to. I am proudly South African, hang yourself if it aches you. You stop them they are not our responsibility but yours. Nigerians always passing on the buck, your citizens, your responsibility. You are the one who is frustrated, are you done with tribalist bigotry, you could not win there now you think you can take me on? You think the reason i did not respond to you gibberish is becouse I am scared? Lmao, delusions, delusions!

Look here @Scum, i can smell your stinking self from here, go crawl under your sewrage infested slum and don't dare me! Bloody smelly destitute! You are probably responding to me a slum built on garbage dump, you scavenger you. Should be very frustrating to know that SAns leave a better life than you.

Shut the f**k up for once. Won't you?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

See kettle calling a pot black cheesy cheesy cheesy I do not give a damnn about what you have to say, you think I am scared of you. Bring it on! I will comment where I want, when I want to. I am proudly South African, hang yourself if it aches you. You stop them they are not our responsibility but yours. Nigerians always passing on the buck, your citizens, your responsibility. You are the one who is frustrated, are you done with tribalist bigotry, you could not win there now you think you can take me on? You think the reason i did not respond to you gibberish is becouse I am scared? Lmao, delusions, delusions!

Look here @Scum, i can smell your stinking self from here, go crawl under your sewrage infested slum and don't dare me! Bloody smelly destitute! You are probably responding to me a slum built on garbage dump, you scavenger you. Should be very frustrating to know that SAns leave a better life than you.

Nigerians being in South Africa is fully your responsibility. You are the ones who gave them visas, not Nigerians, you are the ones who let them in. So stop them from coming or what are you afraid of? If you want to insult me, you had better learn how to spell words properly, I don't exchange insults with illiterates. You are the one who needs to hang yourself, because your posts are that of a frustrated bîtch. Someone who logs in to a forum meant for people of another country to rant, is the one who is frustrated if you ask me.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
all4naija: Shut the f**k up for once. Won't you?

Will do so when you fvcken stop writting long epistles on all the SA threads. And by the way the Scum started this I was just commenting on the thread. I think he does not know me,I will finish this!!
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Will do so when you fvcken stop writting long episttles on all the SA threads. And by the way the Scum started this I was just commenting on the thread. I think he does not know me,I will finish this!!
Finish what? You think is is about today alone? I will always attack you whenever I see you commenting on Nigerian internal issues. What kind of a frustrated bîtch are you? I even saw your post on another thread calling for Nigeria to be divided, that was when I followed you. How the fûck are these things your business? You better find somewhere else to take out your frustrations.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Finish what? You think is is about today alone? I will always attack you whenever I see you commenting on Nigerian internal issues. What kind of a frustrated bîtch are you? I even saw your post on another thread calling for Nigeria to be divided, that was when I followed you. How the fûck are these things your business? You better find somewhere else to take out your frustrations.

That is Okay bro. She's a pain in the bottom here. Everybody knows her. Just let her be.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
all4naija:

That is Okay bro. She's a pain in the bottom here. Everybody knows her. Just let her be.

Thank you.
I am sorry, I won't let her be. If the issues being discussed is in relation to South Africa, I have no problems with whatever comment she makes, but when we are discussing internal issues that has nothing to do with South Africa, I will not welcome any of her filthy comments. Imagine a frustrated South African calling for Nigeria to divide, how the fuçk is that her business?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Nigerians being in South Africa is fully your responsibility. You are the ones who gave them visas, not Nigerians, you are the ones who let them in. So stop them from coming or what are you afraid of? If you want to insult me, you had better learn how to spell words properly, I don't exchange insults with illiterates. You are the one who needs to hang yourself, because your posts are that of a frustrated bîtch. Someone who logs in to a forum meant for people of another country to rant, is the one who is frustrated if you ask me.

You are fvcken dumb faggartt, when did an open forum be meant for a certain group? If it was,it should have been created as a closed group. We never cheated to get into this forum, unlike you Scum we are proud to be called South Africans. Until you have your own forum and make it a closed group we will be on here 24/7, just to rub it in your face. If your fvcken government was doing its job we wouldn't have you people crawling out of the woodwork every were we go, seeking greener pastures so I have a right to speak against your government your people are recieving free healthcare, water, education etc on my tax money. It seems you have ran out of your gayy bitchiness very quickly, we all know people who have nothing to say always bring their spelling and gramnar last card cheesy grin grin We all know you are educated from your universities that do not feature in the top 3000. Now run you moffie! grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin Atleast they taught you engrish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are fvcken dumb faggartt, when did an open forum be meant for a certain group? If it was,it should have been created as a closed group. We never cheated to get into this forum, unlike you Scum we are proud to be called South Africans. Until you have your own forum and make it a closed group we will be on here 24/7, just to rub it in your face. If your fvcken government was doing its job we wouldn't have you people crawling out of the woodwork every were we go, seeking greener pastures so I have a right to speak against your government your people are recieving free healthcare, water, education etc on my tax money. It seems you have ran out of your gayy bitchiness very quickly, we all know people who have nothing to say always bring their spelling and gramnar last card cheesy grin grin We all know you are educated from your universities that do not feature in the top 3000. Now run you moffie! grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin Atleast they taught you engrish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you don't like Nigerians receiving free healthcare on your tax money, ask your ''caring'' government to send them out. This forum is meant for Nigerians at home and in diaspora and it can't possibly be made a closed group. It is left for people to use their discretion to join. It is only a frustrated foreigner that will come here to whine and rant every day, and yes, your grammar and spelling is very very bad, so is your level of reasoning. If you can't grasp simple spellings like ''because'' I wonder what else can get into your frozen brain.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: Finish what? You think is is about today alone? I will always attack you whenever I see you commenting on Nigerian internal issues. What kind of a frustrated bîtch are you? I even saw your post on another thread calling for Nigeria to be divided, that was when I followed you. How the fûck are these things your business? You better find somewhere else to take out your frustrations.

You are really fvcken dumb Scum, did i not tell you i will comment wherever I want, about anything? Moffie, I am a girl by the way just in case you thought I am a guy following me all over. cheesy shocked Nigerian internal issues my azz. I am not in your country while thousands and thousands of your poeple are in my country. I will speak where I want. You are really dumb,they can always make it a closed group by requesting nationality. So until then you need to follow me becouse I will comment all over especially about your fvcked up country.

You are one frustrated "gayyasss" following me around like a sick dog? tongue Now lets do this, I will comment and you can respond then I respond and so it goes. I will actually follow your monicker grin grin grin

By the way nigeria should break up so we can also deport the ibos who are the real problem in SA. They are using other tribes to cover their criminality. They will also be kicked out of Lagos cheesy grin grin grin With their thieving princess stella. Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Dancee1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can authoritatively state that the world bank latest figure of poverty level in d country is completely false. My People, lets learn to refuse lies of dis kind. We are not to accept everything dat proceed from d whiteman just because we do not like d face of our leaders. Dat our present leader is not from ur party or area does not justify ur acceptance of every nonsense dat discredit d government. Always embrace d truth even when it will favour ur enemy, for you shall know d truth and it will make u free. Now take a close look on ur immediate family/environment/city and do ur findings.pls do ur research and tell us how many people u saw dat are living below 200 naira per day. pls note dat it is immaterial whether or not they live from hand to mouth; what we want to accertain is d authenticity of d outrageous comment of d world bank representative. As for my research in my area, ie Enugu, i can only agree dat less than 5% of d population in my area are living below d said amount daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: If you don't like Nigerians receiving free healthcare on your tax money, ask your ''caring'' government to send them out. This forum is meant for Nigerians at home and in diaspora and it can't possibly be made a closed group. It is left for people to use their discretion to join. It is only a frustrated foreigner that will come here to whine and rant every day, and yes, your grammar and spelling is very very bad, so is your level of reasoning. If you can't grasp simple spellings like ''because'' I wonder what else can get into your frozen brain.

Scum since my spellings aches you soo much, Oops drpped another spelling shocked shocked, well you can hang yourself for all care! Since you have nothing to say prof, let me give it to you. You are not the owner of this forum, the forum is not owned by Nigeria it has a disclaimer of ownership at the bottom. If your name is not at bottom of this thread as the owner, just sshut the fvck up
and follow me. Discretion my azz, this is an open forum until the owner changes his mind, I will be here commenting everywhere 24/7. Help yourself deal with it or find a rope
Scum. cheesy grin

My government cannot chase away " destitutes" lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your goverment should first improve their poverty level to relative poverty, then we could send them back. You are only saying we should kick them out becouse you know you will turn around and call for UN, Human rights and call us xenophobes. They must leave on their own or your government must call them back.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
sCun: I am sorry, I won't let her be. If the issues being discussed is in relation to South Africa, I have no problems with whatever comment she makes, but when we are discussing internal issues that has nothing to do with South Africa, I will not welcome any of her filthy comments. Imagine a frustrated South African calling for Nigeria to divide, how the fuçk is that her business?

It's my business becouse we also have a big problem with ibos here. If yiu divide we can kick only ibos out without having to deal with kicking out innocent nigerians. Thats why! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2013
sweetcheecks:

It's my business becouse we also have a big problem with ibos here. If yiu divide we can kick only ibos out without having to deal with kicking out innocent nigerians. Thats why! cheesy grin cheesy
Okay do us a favour and hold your breath while waiting for that to happen. You are a hopeless coward.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by thewarrior72: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2013
undecidedOh gush, I can't imaging myself exchanging/ arguing with someone that cannot strike a simple correct sentence.

Is this the sort of thing, the so called world class uni in soutie produce?......pity
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013

Sweetcheecks, when he attacks you, just notify me and let me come and bully him a bit.

Then watch him run like a little p*ussy because he is scared shyt of my intellectual pummeling. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1524957/kenyan-men-chase-capture-cheetahs/5#19712642

He is really a cowardly p*ussy has no balls. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sCun: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Sagamite:

Sweetcheecks, when he attacks you, just notify me and let me come and bully him a bit.

Then watch him run like a little p*ussy because he is scared shyt of my intellectual pummeling. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1524957/kenyan-men-chase-capture-cheetahs/5#19712642

He is really a cowardly p*ussy has no balls. grin
The same pûssy that is busy pummeling you on this thread?
www.nairaland.com/1522402/sure-p-pay-unemployed-graduates-n25000/7#19713124
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: The same pûssy that is busy pummeling you on this thread?
www.nairaland.com/1522402/sure-p-pay-unemployed-graduates-n25000/7#19713124

A person that does not know the different sources of finance is claiming to be "pummeling"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system, please go back to where you are "pummeling" me and answer my questions. grin
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dan cee: I can authoritatively state that the world bank latest figure of poverty level in d country is completely false. My People, lets learn to refuse lies of dis kind. We are not to accept everything dat proceed from d whiteman just because we do not like d face of our leaders. Dat our present leader is not from ur party or area does not justify ur acceptance of every nonsense dat discredit d government. Always embrace d truth even when it will favour ur enemy, for you shall know d truth and it will make u free. Now take a close look on ur immediate family/environment/city and do ur findings.pls do ur research and tell us how many people u saw dat are living below 200 naira per day. pls note dat it is immaterial whether or not they live from hand to mouth; what we want to accertain is d authenticity of d outrageous comment of d world bank representative. As for my research in my area, ie Enugu, i can only agree dat less than 5% of d population in my area are living below d said amount daily.

Are you sure it's even approaching 5%?

More like .005%
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Are you sure it's even approaching 5%?

More like .005%

And where did you get your indication from?

What research, empirical or anecdotal evidence did you use to come to your conclusion?
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by sweetcheecks(f): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
sCun: Okay do us a favour and hold your breath while waiting for that to happen. You are a hopeless coward.

You dumb fvcktard as Sagamite has rightly called you. Were you expecting a girl like me to physically kick ibos out of SA? You are crazzier than I thought. Lmao calling me a coward when I have been kicking your butt in this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy Tell you what, I will hold my breath, soon you will be kicked out of lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The writting is on the wall. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You dumb fvcktard as Sagamite has rightly called you. Were you expecting a girl like me to physically kick ibos out of SA? You are crazzier than I thought. Lmao calling me a coward when I have been kicking your butt in this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy Tell you what, I will hold my breath, soon you will be kicked out of lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The writting is on the wall. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sweetcheecks and sCun, please you guys should stop the quarrel already. We the audience are bored of it as we keep getting alerts and we don't wish to unfollow the thread.

You guys have made your points known and we the audience have taken note of it.

For the benefit of peace, please let the sleeping dog lie.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2013
theoctopus:

Fake and unpatriotic Nigerian like you think you can run Nigeria down to justify your ambition to install your cronies into power. Shame on you. How many destitutes live on your street? I gues you dont even know the meaning of the word. How many people die of starvation in your community daily? Very shameful new way to campaign. Keep trying to run the country down you hear!
You don't have to live on the street to be destitute. You can have a roof over you head and still be considered a destitute. Most of Nigerias destitutes have roofs over their heads.
Re: Nigeria Does Not Have 100m Destitute – Presidency by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE: 112 million mobile phones in operation in Nigeria. So who are the 100 million destitutes?

I know what it costs me to operate my mobile and I hardly make calls.

Maybe the ''destitutes'' should sell their MOBILE PHONES to eat.

Nonsense.

''Destitutes'' my assssss.

Go and see where common Okada riders eat their lunch near my house, and see the kind of dishes they consume, filled with meat, pomo, fish, and cowfoot. etc etc.

So who are those 100 million ''destitutes''? Where are they?

Garbage report.
Since ure still in denial, Here's a quick video about Nigeria.Tell me what you think. Believe it or not, most of the country lives in rural areas such as this. Thats why they're called destitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0UT4HODks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Scores Worst In Education, Health Metrics / Gov. Obi Cancels Birthday Celebration / Court Is Overworked, Judges Deserve Rest, Says Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.