Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,614 members, 7,941,355 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count (97653 Views)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / Foods That Increase Sperm Count • / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by kapai(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2013
ckyourman:
Bullshit, this thing won't work on Naija men. lipsrsealed

''who let dz cat out"Pple like u will neva grow coz u've been eaten up with ignorant

Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Orikinla(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2013
I am addicted to dark chocolates.

But can we have 10 Nigerian Foods that increase sperm count?
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by adezjamz(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Sijo01: *Caughing*

I criticize, I scold, I chastise, I've even turn someone a new one BUT I never mock.

U̶̲̥̅̊ kill urself with ur bare hands. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by iykmon: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Nice one
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Sijo01(f): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
adezjamz:

I criticize, I scold, I chastise, I've even turn someone a new one BUT I never mock.

U̶̲̥̅̊ kill urself with ur bare hands. cool cool cool

Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Sijo01(f): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
JakeMars: NO COUGH FOR HERE!!!
GO COUGH OUTSIDE.

Haba...... why naw
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Obiorahifeoma(f): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
guys una don hear am na
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Revolva(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chosen4ever: You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled,'IT IS OVER'.Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at OLD ROAD, OLD OBA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, OBA ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE;
DATE: Saturday November 23 & Sunday November 24, 2013; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

who is this zombie..are you stewpid...is this your church..all these chosen morons....

grin grin grin they miss one thing...Alomo..bitters..na...omo you go nearly rape goat for street..if konji come

1 Like

Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by paulohgirlie(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
I recommend you drink 5liters of ORORO in the morning and 7liters before you go to bed...

Thats all.
Mtcheeeeeeew undecided undecided spssssss
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Natural1986(m): 4:10am On Nov 20, 2013
soloxxng: hmmmm i tot i was the first

keep toting!
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Chuksemel(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Dis world o!
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
m vewie sure about tiger nuts("aya" in northern nig n "aki awusa" in south eastern nig)
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by nekede11(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
K
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by nekede11(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
@
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
fckyourman: Bullshit, this thing won't work on Naija men.

I don't know about the rest, but banana, avocado, honey and that green egg plant (garden egg) work like charm. Especially those bananas found in the eastern part of Nigeria with sweet scent and yellow peel. That banana is something else. I used to eat them on a daily basis when I was in school then. I noted my observation to some of my friends who tried and comfirmed it. One perk though, you need to be having constant action otherwise wet dreams would be a common occurrence. That sh.it fills up your sac faster than anything I know. Honey is more of an aphrodisiac.
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by orlamic60: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
coolnice research kip doing it
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by Donpizzle(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
(11) cucumber
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by kylfederer: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Vegetables and Fruits are important for our body and it can also increase the volume of ejaculation, but this would take a long time to get everything right. There is a herbal pills called Semenax, it is made of natural ingredients. Many people are using this and almost all of them have given the positive response about this product. It cures low sperm count, low motility and low orgasm power in men. And you can see the difference in quick time.
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by arizona20: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
where can one buy dis semenax in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by john8998: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi,
There are several ways to increase semen volume or sperm count. In this natural ways are very much helpful like eating natural foods helps to increase sperm count. It does not have any side effects and works very effectively without any damage. In fact there are several supplements available which can help you to boos your sperm count like Semenax and it has lots of benefits. Using this also provide better results and does not have any side effects.
See more on: https://sites.google.com/site/benefitsofsemenax/
Re: 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count by francesreid: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Hi,
Sperm count is known as one of the important part of male fertility but when it decreases then it creates lots of problem. Well various ways are there to boost sperm count and among various ways, natural ways is one of the effective ways to boost it. In fact taking natural foods to increase sperm count is among the best ways and it provide better results. Foods are natural and they don't have any type of side effects and so taking best foods to boost sperm count can be one of the best ways to make yourself strong and fit.
Get more on: http://mensexualclinic..com/2015/09/foods-to-increase-sperm-count.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.