Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,516 members, 7,971,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today (645 Views)

Pricing Of Goods At The Mall. / Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
I was in the market today to get some few stuffs for myself. When I got to a particular store to get a cap, I sighted an old woman (very old, possibly in her 80's) in the third shop to where I was, who was at the rear back of the crowded shop, touching some item which I believed was an underskirt. I ordered for the cap I wanted and paid. As I was about leaving, this old woman looked front, back, left, and right (where I was, but luckily for me I moved my face away quickly from her direction to avoid being caught) she went ahead to insert the items (about 4 underskirt) into th wrapper she tied on her waiste. Atfirst I was schocked!! I was like WTF! An old woman stole? At first I was about exposing her of her evil deed, but a taught came to my mind saying, if this woman gets caught, she will be wounded mercilessly via beating or be killed at the process or let her leave unharmed, I succumb to the latter.

If you were the one what would you have done? Expose her or let her go with the underskirt just like I did?
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Annie2gud(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
I wont expose her.i ll just call Maa'mi codedly and tell her this.....I know what you Did,last summer.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Danhumprey: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmmmm. Tricky question. lipsrsealed
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by laplace19(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will simply expose(not that of shouting thief oo,ole oo) her in a way she will not be touched......

I have handled an issue like this before.....
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by AbuMikey(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013

I wouldn't have exposed her....

I would just walk up to her and tell her to pay for it,if she says "no"! Then,I let her be!!

I would do the normal agbero of shouting "thief! Ole!" Cos,I don't want the blood of an old woman on my hands,due to the fact that,she would be severely beaten,and an old woman of about 80 years cannot survive the merciless beating of Market boys.

Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmmm..nice responses. But I really wish I knew wat was going in the mind of this woman for her to stoop so low to steal in the market..
Well I traced the woman to tell ha wat was on my mind but before I could say Ak-47, she was no wia to be found. (due to the size of the market)
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Annie2gud(f): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
youngPRO: Hmmmm..nice responses. But I really wish I knew wat was going in the mind of this woman for her to stoop so low to steal in the market..
Well I traced the woman to tell ha wat was on my mind but before I could say Ak-47, she was no wia to be found. (due to the size of the market)
Maybe the Old woman is the IYALOJA of the market
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I would just walk up to her and tell her to pay for it,if she says "no"! Then,I let her be!!

I would do the normal agbero of shouting "thief! Ole!" Cos,I don't want the blood of an old woman on my hands,due to the fact that,she would be severely beaten,and an old woman of about 80 years cannot survive the merciless beating of Market boys.

jeez u talk too much

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Yames70(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

walking up to her and confronting her inside d market is quite risky,she could stylishly put d stolen goods in ur bag nd start shouting 'ole ole'!here u know say u don enter one chance!!!
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Exactly. But am a kinda person that doesnt want someone to be beaten in my presence datz why I dint want to expose her coz If I go to her n she deniles the and starts shouting dat I want to stuffs to her, (yoruba mentality) I probably be beaten by the large crowd coz dey (crowd) will believe I made a false allegation at her considering her old age.
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yames70: walking up to her and confronting her inside d market is quite risky,she could stylishly put d stolen goods in ur bag nd start shouting 'ole ole'!here u know say u don enter one chance!!!
Thank you for saying my mind. Moreso. People no go believe coz dey go think say dat woman no fit steal dat undis. Then reverse might just be the case.. Very risky I tell you.
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Annie2gud: Maybe the Old woman is the IYALOJA of the market
The way and manner at which she stole dat undies will even be cleared to a blind man that that woman is far from being an Iyaloja of any market.
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Annie2gud(f): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol
Abu Mikey:

Guy,you deserve award for nairaland o.is there any thread,you dont show facee
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Marthosky: jeez u talk too much

MTchewwww undecided

Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by Freiburger(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol. The late mother of the queen of England was a renowned shoplifter. cheesy could this an ageing ailment in some people?
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Freiburger: Lol. The late mother of the queen of England was a renowned shoplifter. cheesy could this an ageing ailment in some people?
Who knows? Lol
Re: An Old Woman Stole Some Goods At The Market Today by youngPRO(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Four (4) Things That Can Easily Kill A Man / Soldeirs, FRSC, VIO Etc Slash Tyres Of Motorist In Abuja. / The Super-shyness Of Germany's Super-rich- A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.