Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,124 members, 7,907,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) (1467 Views)

Girl Breaks Toilet With Her Butt While Standing And Pooing- Very Graphic Photo / 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat / Toilet Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Trueigbo: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello NLs,

From d pix uploaded, is it good to eat in toilet? Is there any health. Implication?

Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omo see ooo.

Nothing do u. U can eat there unless ur toilet stings
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by laplace19(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
It is simply not good to be defecating and eating at the same time.....

Why would one think that it's good sef?....nawaoo!
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by nicetime: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is not health wise, no normal person with full of life and educated will do no such thing.

I what to see my self in front page ooo!!!
3rd in case!
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
laplace19: It is simply not good to be defecating and eating at the same time.....

Why would one think that it's good sef?....nawaoo!

What is wrong wit it? Pls tell me
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Op is asking for the health implication.
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Damojo: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
OP; this is bullcrap. It's like trying to pee while 'cumin' tongue
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by 9jaBrid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
How can one in his right thinking go to the toilet to eat? It's absurd!!!!
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Trueigbo: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
The question is what is the health implication. Of doing that? If there is none then there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
jamp:

What is wrong wit it? Pls tell me

You don't see anything wrong with eating in a place full of germs? Everytime you flush, specks of fecal matter (containing a wide variety of bacteria is dispersed) into the air which lingers hours after doing the deed. Imagine all the shiit and germs that person is consuming in his food right now (tufia!). I won't even recommend talking in the in the bathroom not to talk of eating ayama.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
dominique:

You don't see anything wrong with eating in a place full of germs? Everytime you flush, specks of fecal matter (containing a wide variety of bacteria is dispersed) into the air which lingers hours after doing the deed. Imagine all the shiit and germs that person is consuming in his food right now (tufia!). I won't even recommend talking in the in the bathroom not to talk of eating ayama.

Thanks u ve a point
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Lagusta(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
dominique:

Auntie Dominique Plss tell them oooo, Hmmmmm......
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
@OP, is that you?
#just asking... grin
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
idnoble135: @OP, is that you?
#just asking... grin

Lol
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by rodeo0070(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
EWWW!!!
The food even looks like poop!
Nyama!
*Vomits*
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by JuicyGee(f): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Na so de $hit catch u wey u no fit eat finish b4 u $hit, abi na so de hungry catch wey u no fit $hit first. Nawaoo
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by jamp: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
JuicyGee: Na so de $hit catch u wey u no fit eat finish b4 u $hit, abi na so de hungry catch wey u no fit $hit first. Nawaoo

Are u talking from experience?
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by toaspromo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
THAT IS MADNESS AND UNHEALTHY
PRONE TO UNTIMELY DEATH
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Trueigbo: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks. To all who responded but I ve. Not gotten the. Answer to the question.

What is d health implicationv
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
True_igbo: Thanks. To all who responded but I ve. Not gotten the. Answer to the question.

What is d health implicationv

You're still looking for implication of eating food that contains germs and feaces?
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
That's gross.
Re: Is It Good To Eat In Toilet(with Picture) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Double post.

(1) (Reply)

His Man.hood Is On The Increase.. / 4 Natural Ways To Prevent And Get Rid Of Body Odor For Good! / Nigeria,one Of The Worst Places In The World To Be A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.