Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (294186 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2016
baba2nday:

Whats the price of the Android and the Windows CE respectively??...and yeah the androids got more function.
I got the cam already..it just needs a unit to be attached to.
thanks..i also sent you an email

Yes can sell you premium quality Windows CE for N47k excl installation. Installation N8k. Will confirm price of android model of your choice and revert back. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
lanre.Samson:
On that note then we are good to go. Deposit will be made in the morning. You may post your account details or send it To lanresamson@gmail.com. I am placing order for the 8inches.

#Look at what i found.

For over 6hrs of extensive research and reaching out to my various agents and suppliers abroad, i was able to get you this STOCK 8 inch Original VW car DVD with inbuilt canbus and 3G browsing + WIFI and cost only $36 more than the 7inch we wanted to buy.

But don't bother about the extra cost, i m buying very large quantities of various model of DVD from this supplier and my discount will cover the extra cost.

1 Like

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by afelouz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls o, can an rx330 get an android version?? and at what cost?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
afelouz:
Pls o, can an rx330 get an android version?? and at what cost?

Very well, will revert with price later. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
baba2nday:

Whats the price of the Android and the Windows CE respectively??...and yeah the androids got more function.
I got the cam already..it just needs a unit to be attached to.
thanks..i also sent you an email

At current Dollar rate, i can do top of the range Android Car DVD and Navigation System plus DHL shipping =$285

Features
* Android 4.4.4 System
* 3D GPS Navi with Latest Nigerian Map
* A9 Dual Core
* 3G
* WIFI
* Bluetooth
* 1.6GHz CPU
* DDR3
* Capacitive Touch Screen
* 8G Memory
* 1GB RAM

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm.... Fluctuating rate of dollars is making pre order business difficult. You quote a price based on the dollar rate at that time and the next minute your quoted price becomes invalid because of the changing rate of dollar.

Due to the above reasons we ll henceforth quote our prices in dollars only.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by afelouz(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Waiting. Thanks.
Fogman:

Very well, will revert with price later. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
afelouz:
Waiting. Thanks.

Android 4.4.4 System =$280
Fitting kit =N10k
Amplifier connector =N10k
Installation N8k

Features
* Android 4.4.4 System
* 3D GPS Navi with Latest Nigerian Map
* A9 Dual Core
* 3G
* WIFI
* Bluetooth
* 1.6GHz CPU
* DDR3
* Capacitive Touch Screen
* 8G Memory
* 1GB RAM
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fogman:
Available

Fogman abeg help me. The camera in my LR3 (Pimped) suddenly stopped working shortly after installing an XBass Super Woofer at the boot. It's the type attached to
the central inner mirror that uses bluetooth. What do I do bro?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
dukeolumde:

Fogman abeg help me. The camera in my LR3 (Pimped) suddenly stopped working shortly after installing an XBass Super Woofer at the boot. It's the type attached to
the central inner mirror that uses bluetooth. What do I do bro?

Very likely the camera hardware was damaged during the installation of the woofer. But my engineer will stil need to confirm it. Hope you are in Lagos?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fogman:

Very likely the camera hardware was damaged during the installation of the woofer. But my engineer will stil need to confirm it. Hope you are in Lagos?

Port Harcourt @ the moment..
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
dukeolumde:

Port Harcourt @ the moment..
We are based in Lagos
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Fogman:

We are based in Lagos

I know. I thought u could give me a clue of how to rectify it.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
dukeolumde:

I know. I thought u could give me a clue of how to rectify it.
No, i cannot without examining it
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fogman:

No, i cannot without examining it

Ok bro
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello Fogman
Do you have Car DVD + Navi System +Reverse Cam for 2006 Toyota Avalon (xls) and how much?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by pharaohmonch: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fogman, do u have DVD+nav+r.cam for the is250 Lexus, not Toyota but Lexus. If u do how much does it cost? Please revert ASAP

Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
pharaohmonch:
Fogman, do u have DVD+nav+r.cam for the is250 Lexus, not Toyota but Lexus. If u do how much does it cost? Please revert ASAP

Thanks

Thanks for you interest. I m afraid the dvd of this car is one of the most expensive i have ever seen. The last time a client made inquiries about it, was able to source from only 3 sellers and the cheapest price we got was over 600usd. I discouraged client from buying
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
andi78:
Hello Fogman
Do you have Car DVD + Navi System +Reverse Cam for 2006 Toyota Avalon (xls) and how much?

Yes
DVD Navi System with reverse cam = N58k
Fitting kit = N20k (will buy and ship by DHL from US)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks for your response. Pls do you have a photo of how the Avalon's dash will look like after installation?

Fogman:

Yes
DVD Navi System with reverse = N58k
Fitting kit = N20k (will be ordered from US)
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
andi78:
Thanks for your response. Pls do you have a photo of ow the Avalon's dash will look like after installation?

See sample image from our supplier

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wireless Headphones for Car DVD now available.

Price: N10,000 each Pair: N18,000

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by lanreSamson: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fogman:

#Look at what i found.

For over 6hrs of extensive research and reaching out to my various agents and suppliers abroad, i was able to get you this STOCK 8 inch Original VW car DVD with inbuilt canbus and 3G browsing + WIFI and cost only $36 more than the 7inch we wanted to buy.

But don't bother about the extra cost, i m buying very large quantities of various model of DVD from this supplier and my discount will cover the extra cost.

Nice one Fogman, I look forward to the delivery and installation.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:47am On Feb 22, 2016
lanreSamson:

Sent the measurements to supplier and awaits his feedback latet today. Keep you posted. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Android Car Entertainment and Navigation system available on pre order only

Free gift for all Pre order

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
3 installations scheduled for today
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Our pre orders are arriving. Some received today.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
lanreSamson:

As explained to you, the 8inches will not fit your because the measurement you sent to me is not same with that model. so , i have made an express order for the model pictured below.

Same functions and features except the screen size. It comes with inbuilt canbus and extra extra functions.

By his grace before 10 day times we ll take delivery of it. Many thanks for trusting me with your money. Regards

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by lanreSamson: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Fogman:

As explained to you, the 8inches will not fit your because the measurement you sent to me is not same with that model. so , i have made an express order for the model pictured below.

Same functions and features except the screen size. It comes with inbuilt canbus and extra extra functions.

By his grace before 10 day times we ll take delivery of it. Many thanks for trusting me with your money. Regards

Tick Tock, fingers crossed.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Toyota Highlander 2011-2015 now available on pre order

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Annoucing the arrival of our pre ordered Ford Edge Limited 2010 Android Entertainment & Navigation System

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.