Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,971 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price (1105 Views)

A 14 Rooms Hostel For Sale N15m / 50 Room Female Hostel For Sale (with Pics) / 2 Storey 48 Rooms Selfcontain Hostel For Sale At Futo Owerri With Pic.price 42m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
It's an almost completed building on 2 plots of land with bore hole and you will be buying directly from the owner. only genuine buyers should call 08030641295

Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by Victorious07: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
how much, and where is the property located in Ado ekilit. can you also load pic of the property
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2013
I will upload the pictures later in the week and the property is located at the Ekiti State University...
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by thatdude99: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Are you willing to lease, please post your lease amount and selling price. Also send pics to abeybaba99@gmail.com
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Asking Price is 6 million and the property is an almost completed building and not fully completed. I will email you the pictures before the weekend.
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by Funpeter: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2013
mrsmrs: Asking Price is 6 million and the property is an almost completed building and not fully completed. I will email you the pictures before the weekend.
you sure say no be omobola hostel, government hostel? And where is he located self?
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Funpeter: you sure say no be omobola hostel, government hostel? And where is he located self?

Hahahaha lol. It's not a completed building , that is why we are selling it for 6 million. And it is located in Satelite Phase 2. It's in the middle of completed and occupied hostels.I will post the pictures on here tomorrow.
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by obinoral(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2013
mrsmrs:

Hahahaha lol. It's not a completed building , that is why we are selling it for 6 million. And it is located in Satelite Phase 2. It's in the middle of completed and occupied hostels.I will post the pictures on here tomorrow.
and please post the pics of nearby hostel. I swear i will locate that hostel.
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2013
obinoral: and please post the pics of nearby hostel. I swear i will locate that hostel.

The property is right next to "God's Own Hostel".. And God's own is around "Recilinia Hostel"
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by obinoral(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
mrsmrs:

The property is right next to "God's Own Hostel".. And God's own is around "Recilinia Hostel"
Good one and Goodluck to you ma.
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
obinoral: Good one and Goodluck to you ma.

You are welcome.. Are you able to locate the place?
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by thatdude99: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
I am still waiting for the pics abeybaba99@gmail.com
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by maxi1: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Advertise your real estate properties at http://nairatinz.com
Stay Safe
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
thatdude99: I am still waiting for the pics abeybaba99@gmail.com

Have just emailed you as requested
Re: 21bedrooms Self Contained Hostel For Sale In Ado-ekiti At A Very Reasonabl Price by mrsmrs: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Site Supervision Training On Multi-billion Naira Project Sites / A Clean Mini Flat @ Anthony & 3bedroo Flat To Let @ Victoria Street Ojota 1yr... / Executive 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Ogudu G R A For Just 1yr (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.