Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! (855 Views)

Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / 1200 Poultry Layer Chickens And 500 Crates Of Eggs Per Week For Sale. / Quail Egg :natures Answer To Your Health... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! by ehijayltd(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
We have the capacity to supply you eggs in large number per week ,any interested person could contact me via here.
Description: Yellow yolk ;ungraded size(1000 crates available per week.)
Re: Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! by kemest2: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
What is the lowest crate you can supply per week and what is the price per crate
Re: Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! by ehijayltd(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lowest would be 500 crates,while the price is 670/crate.
Re: Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! by Quailbirdfarmer: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
SEMINAL: SEMINAL: SEMINAL ON HOW TO START QUAIL JAPANESE BIRD FARMING WITH AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF QUAIL EGGS AND MAKE AT ATLEAST N120, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT GUARANTEED, AND IN JUST 1 -2 MONTHS FROM TODAY ! ! !
This is NEWEST AND HOTTEST Poultry Business in western and southern zone and it is more profitable than Chicken Farming….Because of the Amazing Health Benefits QUAIL EGGS.
You don’t have to quit your present job, You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful, NO STRESS AT ALL! You do not need to CRY for people to sell to,…..the health benefits of the eggs are enough to sell for you!
It requires LITTLE START- UP CAPITAL, but generates more and more income….GUARANTEED DAILY INCOME THAT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF N120, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT!
IT IS ONLY YOUR ENEMY THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DISCOURAGE THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Anyone, even an illiterate can do this business. AND I WILL HELP YOU TO PRACTICALLY START THE BUSINESS. DO YOU KNOW…..?Quail eggs is the egg of the future! If it has to be eggs, then it has to be quail eggs, This is the secret behind Japanese, Chinese and British researchers have been drumming into the ear of health patients who need palliative care. That Quail eggs can be used to manage diseases conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Sickle Cell, Stroke, Chronic Stress, Bronchitis, Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Gastric Ulcers, Anemia, HIV; and to improve Sexual Potency and Fertility.
Selling Quail eggs alone, you will make at least #50, 000 - #80, 000 Monthly profit…Guaranteed. Selling the spent bird to canteens, because it is a game bird, you can make between #30, 000 - #50, 000 additionally. Selling 2 – 4 weeks old chicks of quail birds for other start-up farmers, you will make an additional #40, 000 -#70, 0000 Monthly, additionally. I have used all the lowest price ceiling projections in the market; so if you are like Alfa; you may even sell your eggs at #1,000/crate. Check Exodus 16 vs 13, Psalm 105 vs 40 & HOLY Quran 2 vs 57 to see how wonder love God have for mankind for given quail bird.
Quail Business can Create employment for large number of Nigerian, Sales Turnover will start within 1 - 2weeks, Create additional source of income to house, Provide lean meat(quail meat) to the aged and hypertensive people, Building a healthy and strong families for all interested people who love to invest in quail Japanese farming or work/live in abroad are welcome to the seminal .
Date: 22 November 2014
Bonus: free manual on quail farming
Re: Capacity To Supply Above 1000 Crates Of Egg Per Week! by larn(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello please I'll like to know your location,tel number, so that I can get to you...
you can get me on my e-mail:- delanoade@yahoo.com or 08029622710

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Buying The Pks And Cocoa In Large Quantity? / Brand New Imported Honda 2.2kva Generator @50k / How To Creat Wealth With Little Investment Free Ebook A Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.