Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,122 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice (691 Views)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue / Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by dammyak: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
i was refused uk visa 8th of october but i want to apply for poland visa.i need someone to advice me on this becuase i want to know if poland visa is sure for me to get or if the person can tell me what i need to do to avoid refusal again
Re: I Need Advice by 25omega(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
dammyak: i was refused uk visa 8th of october but i want to apply for poland visa.i need someone to advice me on this becuase i want to know if poland visa is sure for me to get or if the person can tell me what i need to do to avoid refusal again
How do you expect anyone to give you such information? which one of the people on here work for the polish embassy?

Go on the polish immigration site and look at their requirements
Re: I Need Advice by worry359(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2013
dammyak: i was refused uk visa 8th of october but i want to apply for poland visa.i need someone to advice me on this becuase i want to know if poland visa is sure for me to get or if the person can tell me what i need to do to avoid refusal again
Why were you refused?
Give us the exact words used on the refusal so we can assist.
Re: I Need Advice by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2013
My advise to you is, do not apply for a Polish visa yet. The Poles would also refuse you, because the premise of your application would ring, someone trying to travel to Europe by hook or crook. And they would suspect your reasons for wanting to travel would not be for tourism basis but otherwise.
Read through the thread, documentations required for visa application. And if you fall short on about 95% of documentation, any application tendered would be an unwise application submission.
Re: I Need Advice by dammyak: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
i will give u the exact words used on the refusal so u can assist me on it.
Re: I Need Advice by dammyak: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
i presented 1.7m but they said the money that entered my account within six months is more than money i told them that i earned within 6months they also said the 210,000 which i collected from my landed property did not show on my account statement.pls i need your advice on this i want to know what i can do to get this uk visa back
Re: I Need Advice by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
dammyak: i presented 1.7m but they said the money that entered my account within six months is more than money i told them that i earned within 6months they also said the 210,000 which i collected from my landed property did not show on my account statement.pls i need your advice on this i want to know what i can do to get this uk visa back

The British Embassy do come up with weird and wonderful reasons for visa refusals. If you feel your application has been refused wrongly, your next line of action is to appeal the decision.
NB: Based on your reasons for refusal. They are accusing you of Bumping up your account with cash, without any trail to your salary. And also lying about your financials.
Re: I Need Advice by dammyak: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
can i apply for shengen visa next year or do i need to get uk visa back first before i can apply shengen pls i need i advice on this because am totally confused
Re: I Need Advice by Lexusgs430: 2:40am On Nov 21, 2013
dammyak: can i apply for shengen visa next year or do i need to get uk visa back first before i can apply shengen pls i need i advice on this because am totally confused

Before you start throwing your passport to all Europe based embassies, and keep getting them returned without a visa issued. Why not try appealing the first rejection you had.
Other embassies would use your initial refusal as a template to keep refusing you a visa. And the more desperate you present your travel eagerness, the more rejections you would keep receiving.
Re: I Need Advice by dammyak: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
uk said this in their refusal letter that my appeal is limit that means if i appeal they will reject it
Re: I Need Advice by dammyak: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
pls can i reapply?
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
dammyak: pls can i reapply?

Post your questions in the 2links below, there are gurus on that thread to assist and guide you on what to do, from what you said, l think it is better you address the reasons for your denial before you re-apply again to avoid been denied.

https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-visa-visa-appeal-process-part2

https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Africans In Brazil / Australian Advises Citizens Against Travelling To Nigeria / What R The Steps To Travel To African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.