Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? (12259 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Suddenly the thread has been completely derailed from Kemi to Bianca discussion. I wonder how it concerns Bianca. Is she the only celebrity that was insulted by Kemi? Why so much focus on her? Na wa!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by maruzia: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Toronto activist faces U.S. extradition
Toronto police say they have been contacted by U.S. authorities seeking to extradite Olukemi Olunloyo, who has been living in Toronto since 2007 and is wanted in the state of Georgia.

SARAH DEA / TORONTO STAR FILE PHOTO

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Foxxybrown: Orlando, will they give you share if FFK dated Bianca? You are so much interested in this matter and what about it. The woman is busy enjoying her ambassador job, her husband money and property and she can even enjoy more than to be wasting her time on jobless people who she will not belittle herself to be exchanging words. I so much admire how she is treating this peoplle who can be talking all the rubbish they like and as for you Orlando owoh I am sure you are lacking a woman and i am wishing you luck in searching.
Her ambassadorial post is a mere compensation for Igbo people. You know how you go haywire when the name, Ojukwu is mentioned.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: Suddenly the thread has been completely derailed from Kemi to Bianca discussion. I wonder how it concerns Bianca. Is she the only celebrity that was insulted by Kemi? Why so much focus on her? Na wa!
Hey delectable Berem, I though you said you're with this thread? You're welcome back.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Hey delectable Berem, I though you said you're with this thread? You're welcome back.
Well, I couldn't stand the name of Bianca being mentioned as if the thread is all about her. Make una free the beauty queen na! Haba!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Samurai7: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kemi/Quiver, Let us set the record straight since your entire focus is still Bianca Ojukwu even though you have attacked so many others.
Kemi, your classmates all attest to the fact that you were wayward and part of the reason your father had to send you to England was the fact that you got pregnant in secondary school and had to get an abortion in form 4. Your second abortion was just before your WAEC and your third one was after you failed to get university placement in Nigeria due to poor grades.
IT WAS IN FACT YOU WHO GOT PREGNANT AS A TEENAGER IN IBADAN AND IT IS THE SHAME YOU FELT THAT IS MAKING YOU TRY TO OFFLOAD YOUR OWN OFFENCE ON BIANCA WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP DIVERTING THIS ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR FAKE LIFE TO BIANCA [/b][b].
THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOUR ACADEMIC PROGRESS WAS SO SLOW AND YOU WERE ALMOST 19 BEFORE YOUR WERE SENT TO LONDON TO SEE IF YOU COULD GET FOUNDATION TRAINING FOR UNIVERSITY WHEN MOST OTHER STUDENTS IN NIGERIA FINISHED THEIR WASC AND WAEC BY THE AGE OF 16 AND ENTERED UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA BY AGE 16 OR 17..
Kemi, you were an academic dullard and wayward and this waywardness is why you have had not 1 but 4 children out of wedlock for 4 different men that you cannot name. Your own life record is the attestation that you have been wayward from childhood.
Kemi, once you got to America far from parental control, you got pregnant yet again during your studies and have been getting pregnant and having babies for different men since.
Kemi, You were BITING your own son!!! Is that not the last sign of MADNESS?? How can a mother BITE her own son so badly that he was marked all over his body and American Social Services took him away from you forever?
To all those who think Kemi is alright, please marry her.
BUT let the truth be known. KEMI DOES NOT KNOW BIANCA OJUKWU. KEMI DOES NOT KNOW LANRE TEJUOSHO OR BUKOLA SARAKI OR AGU IRUKWU. KEMI DOES NOT KNOW TIWA SAVAGE AND KEMI IS INTENSELY JEALOUS OF TIWA'S NEWFOUND HAPPINESS.
[color=#990000] Kemi is the one who has had children for married men and has dated married men according to her, and [i] again she is trying to offload her own offence on Tiwa Savage in order to mar her happiness. Kemi, you will not succeed in your plan.[/co[/i]lor]
There is now a group of your former classmates who have vowed to stop your attacks on innocent people and from now on, be prepared for all your own secrets to start flowing.
FOR THE RECORD, THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT THE FAKE LIFE THAT KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO FABRICATED AND HER PSYCHO ABILITIES TO CREATE LIES ON THE INTERNET TO TARNISH THE LIVES OF OTHERS AND IT MUST STOP.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: Well, I couldn't stand the name of Bianca being mentioned as if the thread is all about her. Make una free the beauty queen na! Haba!
Every one has forgotten what happened but these people went back to get at Kemi for making us know what we had hitherto not known.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
texaco1: this is really really funny , we pushed him into making a statement that could ruin someone else family and carer!! and the person denying it to save her career is dumb abi ?ok i guess we are all entitled to our different opinions on the same issue

Yes you guys pushed FFK into making that gratuitous claim and he was stupid enough to fall for it. We again noticed your genetically-programmed denial trait rearing his ugly head during the imbroglio that followed Fasholas’ “deportation” of a few ibo destitutes back to their families. Rather than focus on the issue at stake, you all went to town with your pet excuse, “oh Fashola and FFK are ibo haters”. Fashola being a seasoned politician handled the stupid allegation perfectly well whilst FFK fumbled by naming names to debunk you all ‘s malicious tag. HE SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT! He should have just ignored your infantile antics.

FFK made factual assertions about you guys in relations to the yorubas but instead of deflating his claim with superior arguments, you all resorted to your usual tantrums probably because you have nothing tangible to aid your course.

If FFK's claims were wrong then prove it with verifiable evidence/s or else STFU..........................and move on but oh no, not you guys.

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Samurai, you're a liar.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
blackmamba1: Why should an ambassador of Biancas high calibre engage with mad dogs like Kemi Omololu and Femi Fani Kayode who iAds looking for relevance
Kemis silly stories about bianca are typical of her antics and her wild pregnancy tale is a huge joke! So T8ksy, you fool no one. Find the nearest transformer and give it a big hug. The shock will do you, and many people a lot of good!

Oh so, it was a joke, huh? In that case what stopped Bianca from going through with her ultimatum when she has the backing of the famous WALL STREET lawyers to prove that SHE HAS NEVER MET FFK? Let’s forget about kemi for a minute and focus on whether it’s true that Bianca has never met ffk before. She could not prove it hence she backed down. Bianca is a lousy liar!!!

As for your advice, I say, thanks but no thanks. I have no reason whatsoever to oblige you however if you feel the need to take up your own advice, then please be my guest!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Samurai7: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Orlando and T8ksy, two of you have been haters of Bianca Ojukwu on this forum for a long time and it shows how obsessed you are with her that you cannot even read an article about the lies of Kemi Omololu Olunloyo without making it all about Bianca Ojukwu. I am sorry for the two of you.
Please try to recover from your focus on Bianca and look at Kemi - a liar who has laid claim to being friends with the most famous Yoruba families even though they don't know her and all she wants is for them to engage her so she can then be famous. Kemi has created a fake childhood in the UK very different from the actual life she led IN IBADAN but her own life up till now has betrayed the truth about Kemi - she is a low life village fake wannabe.
Kemi is a despised coffin chaser.
Please try to disengage your mind from Bianca. I also mentioned Nkiru Sylvanus, Obi Ezekwesi, Bishop Adebayo, Linda Ikeji and Tiwa Savage. I mentioned her claims of sleeping with Saraki, Segun Cole, Lanre Tejuosho and so many others that she has never met.
Kemi is a deportee with outstanding arrest warrants in 3 U.S. States. A woman who bites her own child to kingdom come is mad. She needs to be locked up.
If you are close to her please pay for her treatment because she can't afford it.
And Orlando, EVERYTHING here is factual. They are true. If you can dispute any of it please give us specifics like I have given specifics in this article.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
T8ksy:

[colour=#000099]Yes you guys pushed FFK into making that gratuitous claim and he was stupid enough to fall for it. We again noticed your genetically-programmed denial trait rearing his ugly head during the imbroglio that followed Fashola’ “deportation” of a few ibo destitutes back to their families. Rather than focus on the issue at stake, you all went to town with your pet excuse, “oh Fashola and FFK are ibo haters”. Fashola being a seasoned politician handled the stupid allegation perfectly well whilst FFK fumbled by naming names to debunk you all ‘s malicious tag. HE SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT! He should have just ignored your infantile antics.

FFK made factual assertions about you guys in relations to the yorubas but instead of deflating his claim with superior arguments, you all resorted to your usual tantrums probably because you have nothing tangible to aid your course.

If FFK's claims were wrong then prove it with verifiable evidence/s or else STFU..........................and move on but oh no, not you guys.

[/color]
I will ignore ur insults and take it as a compliment. The main point and issue which you yourself have admitted is that fkk was stuupid and completely fooolish to have utter those statements ,maybe he was high on his weed when he made those statements but he later realized his mistakes and retracted the statement.I don't give a dog shit about any hausa ,ibo , efik or yoruba or any other tribalistic statement .my own point is you don't make reckless statement about married women or men. You must always use ur number 6 and thinking faculty when uttering statements about married people ,most especially about their past relationships. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
T8ksy:

Yes you guys pushed FFK into making that gratuitous claim and he was stupid enough to fall for it. We again noticed your genetically-programmed denial trait rearing his ugly head during the imbroglio that followed Fasholas’ “deportation” of a few ibo destitutes back to their families. Rather than focus on the issue at stake, you all went to town with your pet excuse, “oh Fashola and FFK are ibo haters”. Fashola being a seasoned politician handled the stupid allegation perfectly well whilst FFK fumbled by naming names to debunk you all ‘s malicious tag. HE SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT! He should have just ignored your infantile antics.

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Samurai, you must have smoked dried bitterleaf thinking it's igbo. So because a person wrote the rubbish the OP posted I should accept it hook, line and sinker. I cannot imagine myself believing the part on body odour. You people are low in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by T8ksy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
texaco1: I will ignore ur insults and take it as a compliment. The main point and issue which you yourself have admitted is that fkk was stuupid and completely fooolish to have utter those statements ,maybe he was high on his weed when he made those statements but he later realized his mistakes and retracted the statement.I don't give a dog shit about any hausa ,ibo , efik or yoruba or any other tribalistic statement .[b]my own point is you don't make reckless statement about married women or men. You must always use ur number 6 and thinking faculty when uttering statements about married people ,most especially about their past relationships. [/b]Good night

Yeah, but FFK's indiscreet claims were ALL FACTUAL! The other two women admitted it. So my own point is WHY DID

BIANCA HAVE TO LIE? WHY DID SHE MAINTAINED SHE HAS NEVER MET FFK? Her inability to make good her threat meant bianca is a LIAR.

Good night!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Foxxybrown: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY LADY IN THIS WORLD THAT WILL EVEN AGREE THAT THEY HAVE SEEN THE FFK WALKING ALONG THE STREET NOT TO TALK ABOUT EVEN TALKING TO HIM SO I WONDER WHY THIS T8KSY IS TALKING ROT. HE IS A LIAR WITH LOW INTELLIGENCE UNLESS HE CAN SHOW HE WAS PHYSICAL PRESENT INSIDE THE ROOM WITH HIS CAMERA AND PICTURE TO SHOW AS THE EVIDENCE. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE. IT IS GOOD THAT BIANCA IGNORE THIS MAD DOGS LIKE KEMI AND HER FEMI. NO BODY THAT IS SENSIBLE WILL TAKE THIS TWO LOSERS TO COURT BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRELEVANCIES. IS IT NOT THE FEMI WHO QICKLY RUSH TO RETRACT HIS ALLEGATION AFTER BIANCA LAWYERS THREATEN HIM? WHO IS THE LIAR HERE?
T8kSY. IS GOOD THAT YOU HAVE SAID GOODNIGHT. GO TO BED AND STOP TALKING ROT.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is one sick narcissistic ugly old hag.

A wannabe who turned out to be a not-been.

Sad how hate and jealousy from the inside can transform one's perspective on life and even your outward appearance.

This woman obviously needs help. If she had any dignity left she would have killed herself.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Sonitec: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dis post is wow!
So Kemi was grow up in Ibadan & is cracking feke tone of voice all over d place. And can u bleve dat she is smelling all over her body. Wow.
I now understan why she is not marry becoz we men like to have clean woman in d house.
But am shock dat she bite her child. is like she must go for treatment of her mind or is like she is demon posess. De bible say liars will go to hell so is like Kemi is almost at the door of hell. I beg d classmates to have pity on her becoz she can run mad to soocide if you revil too much becoz is very shameful what she have done.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sonitec: Dis post is wow!
So Kemi was grow up in Ibadan & is cracking feke tone of voice all over d place. And can u bleve dat she is smelling all over her body. Wow.
I now understan why she is not marry becoz we men like to have clean woman in d house.
But am shock dat she bite her child. is like she must go for treatment of her mind or is like she is demon posess. De bible say liars will go to hell so is like Kemi is almost at the door of hell. I beg d classmates to have pity on her becoz she can run mad to soocide if you revil too much becoz is very shameful what she have done.

For some odd balled reason I read this aloud in Zebrudahi's voice and enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by dinachi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
I have found a very disturbing pattern in Nairaland, the moment a female social misfit like Kemi Olunloyo or Ese Walters is mentioned, women swing into motion immediately to support her. Is it an extension of the women liberation movement? Women in the House please answer!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Howmanage: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sonitec: Dis post is wow!
Save me! cheesy
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
dinachi: I have found a very disturbing pattern in Nairaland, the moment a female social misfit like Kemi Olunloyo or Ese Walters is mentioned, women swing into motion immediately to support her. Is it an extension of the women liberation movement? Women in the House please answer!
... and men too. Don't generalize. And the ones you're incipiently trying to glorify could be misfits too!!!!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by DerideGull(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2013
I shall not put a cent on fellow who publicly claimed that Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams and Dr. Nathaniel King were Yoruba. I did not know Yoruba people have Creoles too. Femi Fani-Koyode is shamelessly uneducated. It is unfortunate such dingbat is indirectly connected with Cambridge. What a waste.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17am On Nov 20, 2013
DerideGull:
I shall not put a cent on fellow who publicly claimed that Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams and Dr. Nathaniel King were Yoruba. I did not know Yoruba people have Creoles too. Femi Fani-Koyode is shamelessly uneducated. It is unfortunate such dingbat is indirectly connected with Cambridge. What a waste.
Gull, were they Igbo? These were the same Yoruba people whose forebears were sent into slavery but later traced their way back, first to Lagos, and later to Yoruba hinterland; upon their resettlement in West Africa following the abolution of slave trade.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2013
I really want to know why Bianca Ojukwu suddenly became silent after Kemi Olunloyo came in. Bianca made all noise of using her Wall Street lawyers to take legal actions against Fani-Kayode.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I really want to know why Bianca Ojukwu suddenly became silent after Kemi Olunloyo came in. Bianca made all noise of using her Wall Street lawyers to take legal actions against Fani-Kayode.
only a mentally deranged person will be exchanging words ,insults and accusation with a person like kemi,just like the saying goes silence is the best answer for a fool. Exchanging words with fkk is even better than kemi. Immidiately kemi stepped bianca must have realised how low fkk had descended in terms of personality and morals .so the best thing for her was just leave the two love birds (kemi and fkk) to be shouting , while she continues her upward strides in her political career
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Nollywood must do film of 'Kemi/Omo-Ibadan in UK' - from secondary school to secondary school, becoming Mama Class due to advanced age when compare with the younger ones in the class. Her papa/mama changing her school each time she get belee and papa's shock each time Mama Kemi tell am Kemi has done it again, o!
Then Kemi arriving in UK in Bix gels local dress and d customs officer not sure if she is man or woman due to her height and smell. OOOOWUUUUUUUSHHHHH!!!
Then after she arrive at the school for adult education in UK the way oyibo staff will hold their long nose and whisper and laugh due to her smell and because of her 6 foot tall heavy body. The other fellow Nigerian students will eye her and do their own sme sme. Oooowuuuushhh. Nollywood must use a man to play the lead role because with all this wig this girl is wearing it is clear she have no hair.
After that then we will see how somebody in USA take Kemi on Jenifa journey to shop to buy body spray and how to color her face with makeups and look normal. And how Kemi start to practice Yoruba American voice dat she now use.
The only problem is how to show her biting her small son! Imagine her big fangs dat she sink into the poor child and how she torture this child in the house before the US police take the child from her! And the other one she throw from her car in the cold. It can cause wahala for the film.
Anyway, part two will be Omo-Ibadan back in homeland....starring: Kemi, Keke Napep, bus conductor, bus driver and police officer....

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2013
texaco1: only a mentally deranged person will be exchanging words ,insults and accusation with a person like kemi,just like the saying goes silence is the best answer for a fool. Exchanging words with fkk is even better than kemi. Immidiately kemi stepped bianca must have realised how low fkk had descended in terms of personality and morals .so the best thing for her was just leave the two love birds (kemi and fkk) to be shouting , while she continues her upward strides in her political career
If silence is the best answer for a fool, and you call Kemi one then you, the OP and those against Kemi are fools for opening a thread to discuss a "fool." Foolish people.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If silence is the best answer for a fool, and you call Kemi one then you, the OP and those against Kemi are fools for opening a thread to discuss a "fool." Foolish people.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=I+can%27t+stop+being+a+bigger+f00l+by+implying+that+others+are+f00ls

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Q: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's worst liar?
A: No. Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is not Nigeria's worst liar! Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is the non-pretentious Amazon they'd want to kill because she said a certain woman is not as clean as they'd thought!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Kodak2000: Nollywood must do film of 'Kemi/Omo-Ibadan in UK' - from secondary school to secondary school, becoming Mama Class due to advanced age when compare with the younger ones in the class. Her papa/mama changing her school each time she get belee and papa's shock each time Mama Kemi tell am Kemi has done it again, o!
Then Kemi arriving in UK in Bix gels local dress and d customs officer not sure if she is man or woman due to her height and smell. OOOOWUUUUUUUSHHHHH!!!
Then after she arrive at the school for adult education in UK the way oyibo staff will hold their long nose and whisper and laugh due to her smell and because of her 6 foot tall heavy body. The other fellow Nigerian students will eye her and do their own sme sme. Oooowuuuushhh. Nollywood must use a man to play the lead role because with all this wig this girl is wearing it is clear she have no hair.
After that then we will see how somebody in USA take Kemi on Jenifa journey to shop to buy body spray and how to color her face with makeups and look normal. And how Kemi start to practice Yoruba American voice dat she now use.
The only problem is how to show her biting her small son! Imagine her big fangs dat she sink into the poor child and how she torture this child in the house before the US police take the child from her! And the other one she throw from her car in the cold. It can cause wahala for the film.
Anyway, part two will be Omo-Ibadan back in homeland....starring: Kemi, Keke Napep, bus conductor, bus driver and police officer....

Starring Mr. Ibu

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by MagicBishop: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: Q: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's worst liar?
A: No. Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is not Nigeria's worst liar! Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is the non-pretentious Amazon they'd want to kill because she said a certain woman is not as clean as they'd thought!

How is Kemi's fake and scandalous past any of Bianca's concern?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / 21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.