Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,715 members, 7,921,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? (3878 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by bcomputer101: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Poko baby! She no send at all. Lol. Do you see what's
wrong with the pic?

She is even smoking in a NO SMOKING ZONE!

Source: www.lindaikeji..com/2013/11/what-is-wrong-with-this-photo-starring.html?m=1

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by AKMoney1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
where is the pinshure na undecided RUBBISH!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
HER B.O.O.B.S AIN'T SHOWING.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by Tolexander: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
I wish i can turn the image with my hands to see what the door is seeing in the lady.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by GeneralJ(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2013
IS anybody else tired of hearing oof this dirty girl, everyday its something about toto decay..we are tired, i would rather hear aboout something else, like how garri is planted or the amount of rice needed to take a nice shit instead of one useless poko
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by mencade6: 5:46am On Nov 19, 2013
See her big back like that of a weight-lifter. Tufiakwa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
THIS is one of those moments in my life that I wish I am that door she was facing. Stüpïd, right?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by Ruq: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Color on skin!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by olumaxi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wats going on?.has seun fought wit tonto?.front page things joor

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by 190: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
olumaxi: Wats going on?.has seun fought wit tonto?.front page things joor

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo of Tonto Dike? by onyekachee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
that girl ain't tonto,she is princess pemu the tonto dike wannabe,u can check her on facebook she is smoking hot

(1) (Reply)

Girl Faints After Korede Bello Winks At Her / Today May 11th Is "Bob Marley Day" I Showed The Legend Some Respect (photos) / Davido Reacts To Rumor That He Slapped Rema During #bbnaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.