Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity (764 Views)

2016 Utme Should Be Remarked. Journalists, Is A Source Of Income / Electronic Gadgets Aint The Only Source Of Mass Failure In Schools!!! / Nigerian Universities Should Source Funds Privately - Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by emekakelvin(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2013
The school management staff of University of mechanical reading has brought to noticed about the new discovery of Crude oil.
THE QUOTE BELOW TELLS THE TOPIC.

Professor John karjmtjmaota in one of his interview with The prime news made this discovery on air.
"Science as a sudject deals with hypothesis, invention and turning invention into invention. It became worrisome for me and my team when we discovered that many love science,but could not practise science. I studied the soil and its minerals potency for years, i discovered that crudeoil has some Electrifyjotjodamy substance which produce electricity with the use of an animal Cell. This Electrifyjotjodamy substance is only available in Kerosine as at research. This discovery has not come to weaken power voltage but to enhance more power supply. Light can be easily generated when this animal cell is decayed, We are still working on this, it would be wrong for any one to carry the experiment,the use of some acid which are dangerous also aid this action. I would not talk about the acid for protection, in 2-3 years this invention would go viral. I am using this medium to urge all petroleum producing nation to reserve some of this resources"

Source-------Ocpatojeat Daily
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by emekakelvin(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Kerosine to turn Gold
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by fr3do(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Biitch pls
We all know kero is used as jet fuel
And oil fractions be it natural gas or bitumen can be cracked or condensed into the other.
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by eddiegate(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Abeg mod hid dis post,I nor want make kerosine turn scare commodity odawise na wood I go cum dey use
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by frodobee: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Ocpatojeat sounds like cheat, same with electrolyjotdami or warreva. It all reminds me of thar research into Magnetis and Gay theory. This two are in the same class.
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by emekakelvin(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2013
eddiegate: Abeg mod hid dis post,I nor want make kerosine turn scare commodity odawise na wood I go cum dey use
L grin O grin L grin
Wood has its own economic important on mother earth. When wood is being use as an instrument to aid cooking, it gets burnt and turn to ashes.
From it you get ashes, ashes can be used for the followin.
*To make one teeth clean grin
*It serves as manure to plant
*When the wood is not burnt to the extreme,you can extract charcoal, charcoal can be use for pressing and it's also as a source of income

I only see increase in the price of fastfoodgrin, increase in the price of stationery such as book owing to the fact of much purchase of wood.
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by emekakelvin(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2013
frodobee: Ocpatojeat sounds like cheat, same with electrolyjotdami or warreva. It all reminds me of thar research into Magnetis and Gay theory. This two are in the same class.
These are science invented words, I know you doubt the topic.
You will be eager to ask how would kerosine produce light.
Do this experiment.
Place some quantity of kerosine on a shock observer and discover the degree of it.
Why do Ant die from kerosine spray? I know you will say the smell of chemical is the cause,but get corrected today, ant dies from kerosine attack due to multiple electric shock!
Re: Kerosine The New Source Of Electricity by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2013
every new discovery opens a new page to human advancement, but also has a lot of negative effects on the human environment. Scientists are trying to stop the drilling of crude oil because of It's hazardous effect on living organism and the earth as a whole, They're looking for an alternative to crude oil and all products gotten from it, soon the drilling of crude oil would be stopped globally, so this discovery is in a backward direction.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Know The PHOBIAS!!! / ASUU STRIKE :Ekiti State University Opts Out / NIIT Scholarship Registration Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.