Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (57009 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by deene: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Trust Nigerians to turn Tribal all of a sudden!!!

#Personally
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by onstelly(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jude why nah, even if u don't support your brother getting married to lola u should have at least attend the weddng nah.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: What exactly has the lady done to them? What beaf do they have with the lady? If she has been cheating as they insinuate,do they have proof? What if a DNA is conducted and Peter is found to be the father of those 2 kids,won't they go through the stress of paying for character assasination?

You are not Igbo, so you can't understand.

A woman that gives birth to two! children out of wedlock (even if she later married the man) is hardly trusted, to worsen the case she's Yoruba. I'm not saying Igbos hate Yoruba but once a Yoruba person looses the trust, its gone (esp Igbos that became rich from an humble or poor background).

I'm sure his mum used to look at her as a gold-digger ans I support ladies like this won't go near him if he wasn't super-duper rich (my opinion tho). She doesn't even look like someone that can make ordinary eba grin cry

I don't why but our Igbo mums that their son later became rich don't like all this brazilian hair girls (not to talk of one that already has a child) and I don't blame them. If them like you ehn just know sey God dey ur back gidigba grin

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Lilimax(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?
hmmmm....
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2013

Some of the Okoye family members have even gone as far as insinuating that Lola Omotayo has allegedly constantly cheated on Peter Okoye. NET gathered there have been demands for a DNA test to really ascertain whether his children Cameron and Aliona are truly his. ‘It’s that serious, they claim Lola sleeps around with her so called ‘uncles’, they want a DNA test done, they just want to protect their brother‘.
.that is why i would never date or name any of my shedrens LOLA,dem too like prik,like say dem take am swear for dem.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Antelope! Suffry suffry with the lies na. grin
Stop the over-hype jare. Is Peter Zeus? grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Sknda(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
A daily morning devotional blog for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by 190: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
who is this peter sef angry angry angry
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
What a load of baloney.

They should just say they were "warned" not to attend the wedding, instead of paying people to type all this moonshine.

And no, i do not believe the age difference (if any) is that much, those of you harping on that should fall back because later now you'll start catching feelings when the thing is looked into.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
looking at her face that girl can never be faithful to her husband and Paul is always on the move,i pity him,he might end up being a shareholder in his own company........LOLA IS A GOLD DIGGER.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Make dem leave am alone. If i tell you the age gap between my mum and dad, una go run tongue But... My grand ma no know. The secret will be let out at her funeral. grin But till then, my lips are sealed.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
I guess that explains her ''long face'' in all the pictures taken.Most brides beam with smiles on their wedding day,but Lola........ lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Promhize:

A woman that gives birth to two! children out of wedlock (even if she later married the man) is hardly trusted, to worsen the case she's Yoruba.
I'm not saying Igbos hate Yoruba but once a Yoruba person looses the trust, its gone.

I'm sure his mum used to look at her as a gold-digger ans I support ladies like this won't go near him if he wasn't super-duper rich (my opinion tho). She doesn't even look like someone that can make ordinary eba grin cry

Lola herself is from a well to do family, so i'm not sure where gold digger applies. If there are any reservations about the matter, its probably linked to the fact that she's 'oyinbo'.

As per having kids out of wedlock, does anyone in fact have any evidence they did not marry before now? Just saying!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by obi123: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
is the groom happy ? YE S , please they should all get over themselves, who made them judge of someone else's life ?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Danhumprey: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
xynerise:
Stop the over-hype jare. Is Peter Zeus? grin
Peter even better pass Zeus. tongue
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi: I guess that explains her ''long face'' in all the pictures taken.Most brides beam with smiles on their wedding day,but Lola........ lipsrsealed

Some people do not like "alariwo" wedding for various reasons.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Promhize:

A woman that gives birth to two! children out of wedlock (even if she later married the man) is hardly trusted, to worsen the case she's Yoruba. I'm not saying Igbos hate Yoruba but once a Yoruba person looses the trust, its gone (esp Igbos that became rich from an humble or poor background).

I don't why but our Igbo mums that their son later became rich don't like all this brazilian hair girls (not to talk of one that already has a child) and I don't blame them. If them like you ehn just know sey God dey ur back gidigba grin
i'm Igbo, i know what you're talking about, but to me, all that doesn't matter. She's an Omotayo, independent and very confident. I've personally met her at the former LCCI buildimg. She's not as bad as people say.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Peter even better pass Zeus. tongue
I don't mean the Yoruba version of Zeus o
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by readymade: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Promhize:

A woman that gives birth to two! children out of wedlock (even if she later married the man) is hardly trusted, to worsen the case she's Yoruba.
I'm not saying Igbos hate Yoruba but once a Yoruba person looses the trust, its gone.

You sound so naive....a woman that gives birth out of wedlock....and what did Peter do?
If you are not sure of the truth..don't make statement of lies...

I know Lola Okoye..and she Is Not a gold digger...never was..and not now...

Even in so called perfect marraige...there will be some family members who do not approve...the smart ones no that you can't please everyone and the most important thing is to follow ones heart and do what is best for one...not to every Bola, Chinedu or Ahmed out there..

So to the writer above..when you want to marry please listen to everyone's advise before you pick your bride ..and if you have..hope it's working we'll for you...

Yoruba..Igbo...Hausa will are all still Nigerian...

A person is good because of basic human human principles...not because of his ethnicity..

14 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Peter even better pass Zeus. tongue
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
What she said concerning their age difference(Encomium magazine)
One of the things that shocked some
people about the relationship is your age
difference. How did you handle that when
you were starting the affair?

"Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he
always tells me that I'm like a 23year-old. Age is
just a number. Right now you can see it around
the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known
people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating
people far older than their age. So we shouldn't
base it on the age factor. He doesn't make me
feel like he's younger than me. the age thing
will never bother me."
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
PocketEconomist: i'm Igbo, i know what you're talking about, but to me, all that doesn't matter. She's an Omotayo, independent and very confident. I've personally met her at the former LCCI buildimg. She's not as bad as people say.
Whoever said she was bad
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
I hope their marriage does not crash! Its too early to start having problems with in laws. May the lord see them through.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

Some people do not like "alariwo" wedding for various reasons.

What is alariwo? grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Samelfisha(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
breaking news a reliable source from ma bckyard they jst divorce grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Olugbenger: why didn't this info come up clearly before their wedding?

If u had known, what wud you have done? grin

Almost Everyone knows their age difference... Anyways, a marriage where elders and other important family members are not in support of.... Be it from bride side or groom side... It takes the grace of Almighty to make that marriage last for a lifetime... may the Gods of the land see them through to the end , amen.... But she and her kids should be ready for a bumpy ride ...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

Lola herself is from a well to do family, so i'm not sure where gold digger applies. If there are any reservations about the matter, its probably linked to the fact that she's 'oyinbo'.

As per having kids out of wedlock, does anyone in fact have any evidence they did not marry before now? Just saying!
readymade:

You sound so naive....a woman that gives birth out of wedlock....and what did Peter do?
If you are not sure of the truth..don't make statement of lies...

I know Lola Okoye..and she Is Not a gold digger...never was..and not now...

Even in so called perfect marraige...there will be some family members who do not approve...the smart ones no that you can't please everyone and the most important thing is to follow ones heart and do what is best for one...not to every Bola, Chinedu or Ahmed out there..

So to the writer above..when you want to marry please listen to everyone's advise before you pick your bride ..and if you have..hope it's working we'll for you...

Yoruba..Igbo...Hausa will are all still Nigerian...

A person is good because of basic human human principles...not because of his ethnicity..

You don't understand the wedlock thing, the woman would be blamed the most, it might even go as far as saying she gave (can't seem to find the word) herself to him (more like tempted him), except it was rape.

Am just saying o make una no crucify me. Families are different tho, and I'm sure Jude holds his mothers values close more the others, reason why he doesn't accept her like his mum and you've to know that this guys know women like this and I'm sure its their experience with Lagos ladies that shaped their views
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Erotex(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
no wonder she is not dat happy!!

Paul went there js to avoid criticism. They all need to sort this out!!

As for me, i cant marry a gal that does not have my family support!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ari_G: l[b]ola is not 8 years older than peter but 6 years..[/b] happy married life to them. some of the family wont be happy seeing their brother getting married to an older yoruba woman. they will attribute it to yoruba juju on their son. whateverrrrrrrr!! na the boy no wetin im dey enjoy for the woman puna. older women tastes sweet at times sha.

I cant believe this so its true anyway..... then she deff hide her age under her fine face tongue tongue
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by playstation: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
The problem with all these insunations is that the public demanded to know why jude was not present and Paul didnt take much pictures and was not visiblely happy, the bloggers who are eager to feed you with any information even when it is not foolproof and well thought-through are just there at your beck and call... NOW THE POINT IS THIS HOW TRUE IS THIS INFORMATION...but if this is true then we are beginning too see the break of PSQUARE... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Dejiabimbola320: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa why this guy family are just so tribalist, in the sense that if this guy have simply getting married to some one from there own so called tribe i mean the Igbos this issues of in fidelity and not being faithful but unfaithful will not have being brought up in this manner
but let us even come to think of it, all this have not being broadcasted before the wedding but simply after the wedding this is the plan of the evil ones to sour bad seed into there just agreed (i do).
And also to all critics either family member or outsiders.

my question is this,
Are they among them that shop out of this lady cake you people no what i mean, that now that you remember that she is not being sincere to Okoye.??

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
190: who is this peter sef angry angry angry
na one of the 12 apostles

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.