Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse (47247 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
So i'd get a seal of approval if i come with a well prepared answer?

Just a whole lot of bull

You can only know someone's true character by spending time with them not by these useless Q&A sessions

3 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Mubby4luv(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
END TYM QUESTIONS
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
jay bee: So i'd get a seal of approval if i come with a well prepared answer?

Just a whole lot of bull

You can only know someone's true character by spending time with them not by these useless Q&A sessions
well said!
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
.....honestly am scared of marriage
....For all i care to me d question dont matter,in as much God is involved,if guys too were to get d p*ssy mileage of their spouse or dosage of postin*r used many of us wont be married
NOTE- @op and all,there are people who dont care abt ur past who wld want to be ur future,if u think ur questionz guarantee a blissful marriage then forget it

2 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by stevebond007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
SOUNDS LIKE SHELDON COOPER
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
u no wan marry be that

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ Op do u think men who find out on dia wedding nyt that their wife is no virgin are happy neither does ur wife being a virgin guarantee a blissful marital lyf and vice versa
if d guy get aidz u be think say he go tell u....abegii park well,u no holy pass ohh
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think just two are really needed

1. can we Bleep now/before marriage?

2. if no, will you ask me for money before marriage?

5 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by shevi4mb(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmmmm, wot a great interview. ♈ōϋ just gonna spoil the fun. A date or an interview!!
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
paulworld: op no vex abeg i wan ask you only one question

are you married
for wia
who no go run from all this utme...huh cambridge question,SEUN sef go run
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by iterator25: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
DonColz1: 21. Do you have a prado jeep?
SUV undecided
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
To d females

26)how many guyz f*cked u @ ur nysc camp
27)are u a v*rgin
28)do u av a womb
29)do u know how to cook
30)how many boyfriend have u had
31)how many lecturers and H.O.D had s*x with u in d uni/poly/coll.
32)how many postinor sachets av u used so far
33)how many abortion have u had
34)has ur DAD slept with u
35)have u been r*ped
few month ago one of my graduated colleague(female) wed and can u all imagine dat our H.O.D who has b@nged d hell our of this gurl happened to be d father of d day @ her....unknw to d huzzy what as transpired btw them,what a crazy world,mehn i need a crazy faith

4 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op,can u explian the need for number 10
The most important to me is the person should be healthy,allround.
That is why we have pre-marital. Medical checkups.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by ITbomb(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
vivacious vivi:
10. How many s*xual partners have you had?

My dear I would not ask this question because the answer would be ringing in my head for the rest of my life.
Let sleeping dog lie for peace to my soul.
You are my wife now , old things have pass away as long as your womb still dey intact and the opening is still tight, no problem .

2 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Briz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
How many marks does each question carry please?

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Burger01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you love a potential spouse you don't need to ask him/her any question. Aftarall, they say love is blind.. Men and women of nowadays undecided All they have is stuupid love. S/He without a sin should throw/cast the first stone.

Rubbbbisshh!

angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by adepojuis: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Question eleven is so important especialy if she's frm d ghetto.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
In my opinion, question number 10, "How many s*xual partners have you had?" is unfair to the ladies.

though pre-marital sex is wrong (we all know this doesn't hold water these days), a good girl might always find herself in relationships that end up on a sore note even when she puts her all and expects the best out of it! you can't fault her for keeping on trying!!

some get lucky with their first, some with their second and others after some time, it's the guys I blame for always seeking a new score when they have no intention of taking it to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by ichommy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
CFCfan: These ones na JMAB questions oh grin

Seriously though, they are crucial to the length of any relationship. Someone that doesn't have any goals is automatically 'undateable'.

CFC, you naughty.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
nnocurruption: you forgot to add the most important question "Are you a virgin". note this question is from a guy to a girl not the other way round.
Trust me guys you don't want to marry a girl and someday meet a guy who told you that he has slept with your wife countless times or he told you that your wife was a cheerful sex giver and has committed abortion countless times which may lead to infertility.
my point is if you marry a hoe you might end up looking for children since your wife has committed several abortion so to be fully sure if she is the perfect person for you ask her if she is a virgin.
For me, virginity is not the issue, but the abortion part? That's a turn off.
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by felzylix(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
nnocurruption: you forgot to add the most important question "Are you a virgin". note this question is from a guy to a girl not the other way round.
Trust me guys you don't want to marry a girl and someday meet a guy who told you that he has slept with your wife countless times or he told you that your wife was a cheerful sex giver and has committed abortion countless times which may lead to infertility.
my point is if you marry a hoe you might end up looking for children since your wife has committed several abortion so to be fully sure if she is the perfect person for you ask her if she is a virgin.
you are on a looong thing
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by TharyeS(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
the one simple/single questn 2 ask ur potential spouse -wud u still love me if i cant satisfy u financially anymore??-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by brixton: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
booked
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by quivah(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja: To d females

26)how many guyz f*cked u @ ur nysc camp
27)are u a v*rgin
28)do u av a womb
29)do u know how to cook
30)how many boyfriend have u had
31)how many lecturers and H.O.D had s*x with u in d uni/poly/coll.
32)how many postinor sachets av u used so far
33)how many abortion have u had
34)has ur DAD slept with u
35)have u been r*ped
few month ago one of my graduated colleague(female) wed and can u all imagine dat our H.O.D who has b@nged d hell our of this gurl happened to be d father of d day @ her....unknw to d huzzy what as transpired btw them,what a crazy world,mehn i need a crazy faith
more to say you are only intersted in your spouse's sexual pasts..
Like you anywhere better yourself LOL.
Pfttt!

@op, all the questions,where do they lead? A happy home?! I doubt..
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by felzylix(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you get an answer to no.10 immediately, ur spouse is definitely a beautiful liar..
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by ziondaughter: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
There are virgins who got married and are desperately looking for children or some who had many years later in the marriage while there are some ladies who committed terrible abortions and are giving birth annually as if nothing ever happen to their fallopian tubes. Bible says dat it is not of him that willeth neither of him dat runneth but of the Lord dat showeth mercy. There is nothing new under the sun. Only God's grace can c us thru.
It was a guy who deceived d lady dat he would marry her only for her to commit several abortions, abandoned her for who to marry? Let's not judge.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by Miner13: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Des questns na gobbeee ooooo
stil tryin 2 read tru nd comprehend.
Wil b bck soon
Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
/
You asked all the right questions...His/her answers were very satisfactory.

2 years after marriage, you find out he/she lied.

Then what?

Summary: There is no magic formula for relationship/marriage.

Just shine your eyes. Non-verbal cues and body language can tell a lot more than words.

//

3 Likes

Re: 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse by alphawg(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mubby4luv: END TYM QUESTIONS
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.