Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji (6871 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

The Actress: 69% (34 votes)
The Producer: 30% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by mafolayomi(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2008
Kai. haterssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked . Jenny baby, jeunsoke jare. dont mind them
Awon alayonuso, one said she is too thin for his/her linking because u are orobo yourself or your woman is, how will u appreciate what sooooo many pple are tripping for?. shio. Genny dear, remain yaself jare dont be a pretender.LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
carmelily:

You're welcome. Was Ene Oloja in "The Mercenaries"? I think Olu Jacobs was the first Nigerian actor in Hollywood with "The Mercenaries". Of course, there have been many Nigerian actors since then, Faison of 'Waiting to Exhale" and "Scrubs" is Nigerian, Sophie Okonedo of "Hotel Rwanda" and "Stories of a Sceneful Nature" is also Nigerian. There are several others, i guess.

Please, Luca, quit this argument. They just don't get it. And u made your point.
yes o,quitting it so they dont declare a genevieve fatwah on my head grin
no i meant ene oloja starred in brave one with jodie foster,think the movie came out a couple of months ago but didnt do too well in the box office,oh yea you r right forgot all about sophie okonedo,brilliant actress,do you know if chiwetel ejiofor has ever starred in any hollywood movie by any chance
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Luca

You are not being constructive at all with your criticisms. Hell, You are not even criticising at all. What I see is some sort of attack on her person. Most posts starts with "I don't like her" undecided, She is rude and arrogant undecided She is stuck up. 90 percent of the posters here have not even met the lady in question and like typical Nigerians draw conclusions from other people's stories. I can't address genny's personality (have not even met the damn woman) but I sure can address her work in Nollywood. I suggest You guys do the same and stop ranting on how You don't like her or that she is proud or warrever.

Coming back to the topic,
Why are You guys even beating this issue to death. She rejected an offer to work with some producer from Hollywood. Since when did rejecting a role become a crime? undecided Or is it because this producer is said to be in America a la hollywood. In the process of rejecting the offer, she forfieted $100,000. Let me say it again $100,000. Now lets assume for one second that this is even true, who stands to lose in all of this , You , me, the producer or Genny? Me thinks it is Genny!!! Why are You guys crying more than the bereaved?

We know that Nolly wood is not up there with the best of them but anyone saying that Genny has not paid her dues in the Nollywood industry must be living on some other planet. Love her or hate her, she is one of the popular actresses in Nollywood of date. Little wonder she got the offer from the Tulip[ producer.
yes i was,the point where i made a comment about her was reading her reply to the producer,and from her replies and the way she was going on,she seemed arrogant to me and from other interviews in the print media,are you realli saying untill i meet her in person or any other star,i cant know what they are like?why do you think they dont have a private life as soon as they are stars,i used a couple of foreign stars as examples and how we know about their characters,personalities and what they get up to e.t.c

dont start reading from the first page,start from the first page and read my first comment concerning her,i addressed the original post and actually supported her action and went on to say it served them right,its still there for you to see,i went on to criticise genevieve based on parts of the interview where i though she was coming across as stuck up, talking about her personality was just a few lines in a whole comment i made untill someone made an ssue out of it and i had to break it down finito!!if i can criticise hollywood stars,and not get mauled by fanatic fans,and people can make fun of jennifer aniston while she was going through a bad break th brad pit,or making fun of hugh grant while he was out buying his baked beans e.t.c i have a right to criticise genevieve and any other nollywood star,how was i not being constructive in my criticism?
my criticism was based solely on her personality because,it is something her fans and people that come in contact with her wil experience sooner or later
i criticised her performance as being below average worldwide even though she might be a megastar in west africa and finished by saying its better for her to work harder on her acting if she want to break into hollywood,tell me where the hating is pls, i didnt curse her or curse her family or get personal with her,in view of all these i stand by my words
1)she is boderline arrogant and stuck up
2)she needs to worry more about pushing herself moe and not be complacent because of adulations by nigerian and some west african fans if she wants hollywood like others are doing abroad
3)fanatic fans need to chill out with the emotional blackmail each time people criticise their nollywood stars,because we do the same with hollywwod stars who have a bigger fan base
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Sisikill: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

it will do well for you to read my comments before jumping to conclusions,nowhere did i say regina askia was a better actress than genevieve,what i said was that genevieve should chill out because regina askia was more popular than she was when she was at the top of her game and nowhere to be found,personally and this is my own view,after joke sylva and olu jacobs,segun arinze the rest are jkers as far as im concerned

You are joking right? I mean there's got to be a punchine here. . . somewhere and I'm just missing it coz no where in my post did I refer to you or object to anything you wrote. I saw Regina Askia's name being thrown around and since I've never thought she was a good actress, I gave my opinion. Soooo why on earth would you think I'm referring to you?

My God! the ego on you man. . . is astonishing!

You need to do us all a favor and take a chill pill, Seriously. There is no conspiracy, nobody is out to "get" you and more importantly, Nairaland world does not revolve around you.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
Sisikill:

You are joking right? I mean there's got to be a punchine here. . . somewhere and I'm just missing it because no where in my post did I refer to you or object to anything you wrote. I saw Regina Askia's name being thrown around and since I've never thought she was a good actress, I gave my opinion. Soooo why on earth would you think I'm referring to you?

My God! the ego on you man. . . is astonishing!

You need to do us all a favor and take a chill pill, Seriously. There is no conspiracy, nobody is out to "get" you and more importantly, Nairaland world does not revolve around you.
see me see trouble o, what have i done wrong again lol
i checked before replying you,i was the first and only person that was talking about regina askia,and that was what you commented on,all i did was break what i meant down,of course you wernt reffering to me cause you dont know me from adam neither do i you
"do us all a favour"you and which people exactly?see who s telling me to take a chill pill o, grin

i know no one is out to get me,im not schizophrenic thank you very much,all i did was try and explain my mentioning regina askia and in what context,so pls lets leave it at that and leave the conspiracy out,or doing you and your person/ppl a favour
nairaland world does not revolve round me??
ego on me astonishing?
lady do you know me from somewhere or theres something personal in all these comments because i really dont get abi i have done somethn before ha ha n vex o grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Uche2nna(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Luca

You worry about her arrogance. Maybe You are obssesed with her  grin   Cos I don't give two hoots on how she is in real life. No be me go marry am.  cheesy To me, she is just one of the faces I see on some Nigerian movies.  I would leave her boyfriend and other fanatical fans (which might include You) to worry about her personal life. I have other shit to worry about.

Now to her career,
Like I have said before, rejecting a role is not a sign of arrogance. Its her career and she would have thought about how that would affect her career before taking that course of action. I know that Genny is comfortable but I don't think she is that wealthy to pass off the opportunity of earning $100,000. So it is her life and like I alluded before, if it finally turns out that she made the wrong choice, then it is her funeral and not urs.

Genny has rejected plenty of roles in Nollywood and no one came typing shit. All of a sudden,because some hollywood producer was slighted ( deservedly or not) , it is now a hot topic  shocked shocked shocked 
Most proffesional producers don't come to the media screaming foul on dealinmgs with their cast. That even makes me question the proffesionalism of this lady producer  undecided
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Sisikill: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Lucabrasi
I started typing a response to you but then I thought to myself. . . Nah, forget it, there's something there that no matter what I do, it won't hit the right target. So I'm done.

Next time I'll make sure I have a pen and paper handy to jot all the words you use in your posts so I avoid them in mine . . . wouldn't want you thinking something sinister was amiss.

Pardon me, I forgot to pepper my post with smilies

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue wink grin grin grin grin grin

Yippee Yi Yo!!! grin grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Luca

You worry about her arrogance. Maybe You are obssesed with her  grin   Cos I don't give two hoots on how she is in real life. No be me go marry am.  cheesy To me, she is just one of the faces I see on some Nigerian movies.  I would leave her boyfriend and other fanatical fans (which might include You) to worry about her personal life. I have other shit to worry about.

Now to her career,
Like I have said before, rejecting a role is not a sign of arrogance. Its her career and she would have thought about how that would affect her career before taking that course of action. I know that Genny is comfortable but I don't think she is that wealthy to pass off the opportunity of earning $100,000. So it is her life and like I alluded before, if it finally turns out that she made the wrong choice, then it is her funeral and not urs.

Genny has rejected plenty of roles in Nollywood and no one came typing shit. All of a sudden,because some hollywood producer was slighted ( deservedly or not) , it is now a hot topic  shocked shocked shocked  
Most proffesional producers don't come to the media screaming foul on dealinmgs with their cast. That even makes me question the proffesionalism of this lady producer  undecided
personally i dont like her and i have not made any bones about that,even in another genevieve thread,but in order to clear up any misconseptions below is my very first comment on this very thread,you can check
my quote bellow and my very first comment,its on the first page,

hmmmn, i know genevieve might have her faults but i bet you these people are not real too,there was a topic on here about 2 months ago when someone was saying thank GOD our own genevieve is appearing in hollywood and i totally disagreed stating my reasons, i was insulted and what i predicted then as being an american company but not hollywood,what i think happened was that after genevieve committed herself,she discovered the whole deal wasnt what it was hyped to be and backed out,personally i think it serves them right.
(sorry dont know how to quote other pages lol)

as you can see,i agree with her decision,moreover there was another thread on her about 2 months ago or so when someone said thank GOD for our genny going to hollywood,and i said the same thing,ill dig it up later if i have time,the point im tryna make is that i support her actions because i thought the tulip ppl misrepresented facts right from the word go,and when i dig up that thread and my comment you will see, once again

i support her action as you have seen from my very first comment which as you know i couldnt have changed later,im making this much effort to break my views down because unlike most genevieve fanatics on here you are the only one thats been objective,but you misconstrued my comments,i was not equating her arrogance or being stuck up with her refusal to perticipate with the production because frankly anyone can see from a mile off that they are dodgy,but i was making a general comment about her,the way she is personality wise which wouldnt have been any concern of mine but because that side will be open to people seeing as she will go places,meet the general people at one time or the other including me and you maybe,

i also made reference to her acting not because she cant act by nigerian standards but because i still believe she cannot act by hollywood standards,and if she really wants hollywood,it wont be as easy as it sounded in the second page when she was saying something about professionalism and hollywood bla bla, you know as well as i do that hollywood stars are criticised right or wrong?? if you agree with me on that why shouldnt genevieve or any nollywood artiste be criticised for goodness sakes,

obssesed with her grin werrin be my own,abeg o,im just criticising or abusing as some might think and im almost being hanged by my neck here,so these kinds of inferrences you are making is dangerous for my life and well being in this hostile environment o abeg grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Lucabrasi
I started typing a response to you but then I thought to myself. . . Nah, forget it, there's something there that no matter what I do, it won't hit the right target. So I'm done.

Next time I'll make sure I have a pen and paper handy to jot all the words you use in your posts so I avoid them in mine . . . wouldn't want you thinking something sinister was amiss.

Pardon me, I forgot to pepper my post with smilies

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue wink grin grin grin grin grin

Yippee Yi Yo!!! grin grin
here we go again lipsrsealed,thank you for your concern but lets leave it as simple as my feeble brain can comprehendo,no need going to the extent of targetting any mind,heart or soul e.t.c suffice to say we cant be right all the time and its only lighthearted fun which shouldnt be taken personall

you dont need a pen and paper to do that,just reading it and ignoring the paricular comment will do if you wernt refering to it,its like seeing a comment about amala being the best nigerian food and then you make your own comment underneath it saying "whoever said amala is the best meal when there is pounded yam,semovita,eba?and went go on to tell whoever to come back to reality, see wharai mean smiley

its no fight o,i was just asking an innocent question as to what i have one wrong as to why i carried a cup of garri in the market and i was being chased with an ak47 machine gun, hmmmn
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by jeffoski(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2008
lucrabasi or whatever the hell your name is

Too bad i have to disappoint you. i am not from iyana ipaja or AJ city where you were formerly a dude.I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO BATTLE WORDS WITH YOU CONCERNING WEALTH AND RICHES CUZ ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT MAKES UNNECESSARY NOISE ABOUT WEALTH.it wouldn't hurt if i come from those areas you mentioned though.believe me i have friends from those areas and i tell you they think,talk and argue reasonable and sensibly than you'll ever do in your life.you want to know y?cuz they've had it rough.they've been smoothened and refined, they appreciate good things and people that are successful.unlike those who just place their fingers on the keyboard and type whatever comes in to their empty KPANGOLO,EGOISTIC, BLOCK HEAD.guess who i have in mind, you LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCRAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAASI.ehen!wait are you twisting your words or what did i read in you last post(abeg my eyes are working fine it is you that needs checkup and bros your own go take style plenty.) ha! luca luca sufri lie.you said Regina is better,richer and speaks better,or do you think i cannot read or something.do you know what i hate in people?what the yorubas call "ELENU PLENTY NOT EVEN MEJI you keep changing your statements.haba dem do you?i still don't want to believe that you can't stand up to your words but if you give me the chance then am so sorry to tell you that you don't need checkup but serious deliverance that is 21 days you alone on the mountain with GOD.

1 more thing.Guy no matter how you twist it "DEM SAY" IS "DEM SAY" you yourself said that you don't watch Nigerian movies abi.why are you now criticizing her when you don't even know anything about her. she suffered before she got to where she is now and even if she is proud how does it affect you.this is one major problem with people like you.do you want her 2 do what will satisfy you as"RIGHT"or until she rubbish herself all in the name of humility before you then sing praises about her.its her time, let her shine if she make mistakes she will learn from it.you don't expect her to please everyone.she has her life to live and she is living it.let her be.if you have a problem with it find the nearest river in manchester and go jump inside then when you see God tell him that its Genevieve's matter that killed you I.E if you are going to heaven.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by nana(f): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2008
chai,see long lines
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by powerofmap(m): 3:08am On Jul 24, 2008
Luca shuuuuu I no no you to be this hard oooh, Free Genny na, Even me sef no like her before if she snub u eh you go fear.Anyway make the matter sef rest the so call Producer just dey make her mumu noise shey na by Force? grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by slyk2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2008
can someone inform us of Genevieve's side of the story. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2008
jeffoski:

lucrabasi or whatever the hell your name is

Too bad i have to disappoint you. i am not from iyana ipaja or AJ city where you were formerly a dude.I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO BATTLE WORDS WITH YOU CONCERNING WEALTH AND RICHES CUZ ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT MAKES UNNECESSARY NOISE ABOUT WEALTH.it wouldn't hurt if i come from those areas you mentioned though.believe me i have friends from those areas and i tell you they think,talk and argue reasonable and sensibly than you'll ever do in your life.you want to know y?because they've had it rough.they've been smoothened and refined, they appreciate good things and people that are successful.unlike those who just place their fingers on the keyboard and type whatever comes in to their empty KPANGOLO,EGOISTIC, BLOCK HEAD.guess who i have in mind, you LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCRAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAASI.ehen!wait are you twisting your words or what did i read in you last post(abeg my eyes are working fine it is you that needs checkup and bros your own go take style plenty.) ha! luca luca sufri lie.you said Regina is better,richer and speaks better,or do you think i cannot read or something.do you know what i hate in people?what the yorubas call "ELENU PLENTY NOT EVEN MEJI you keep changing your statements.haba them do you?i still don't want to believe that you can't stand up to your words but if you give me the chance then am so sorry to tell you that you don't need checkup but serious deliverance that is 21 days you alone on the mountain with GOD.

grin grin ol boy,your ranting and raving is really hillarious,na so u take genevieve matter reach?there you go again talking about my life,if i talk now you will say im boasting and egoistic grin

if your eyes are working then you will realise that i never compared regina askia's acting with geneviev's for one i dont even remember regina's acting because it was wayyy back,yes now im not denying i said when regina askia was at her peak(go back and check what i wrote)she was richer than genevieve was, go find out she was,she speaks better than genevieve and she looks better check this link out to show you regina askia was a former beauty queen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Askia
unless you can show me where genevieve was ever a beauty queen,i have stood up to my words,so im giving you a chance to say sorry lol
oya say sorry you want me to go to an ori oke because of genevieve ?? grin grin
jeffoski:

1 more thing.Guy no matter how you twist it "DEM SAY" IS "DEM SAY" you yourself said that you don't watch Nigerian movies abi.why are you now criticizing her when you don't even know anything about her. she suffered before she got to where she is now and even if she is proud how does it affect you.this is one major problem with people like you.do you want her 2 do what will satisfy you as"RIGHT"or until she rubbish herself all in the name of humility before you then sing praises about her.its her time, let her shine if she make mistakes she will learn from it.you don't expect her to please everyone.she has her life to live and she is living it.let her be.if you have a problem with it find the nearest river in manchester and go jump inside then when you see God tell him that its Genevieve's matter that killed you I.E if you are going to heaven.
yes nah,i dont watch nigerian movies but i read nigerian celebrity news,even on this thread some ppl still said the same thing that genevieve is arrogant,also in the rebuttal to the tulip producer story she came across as stuck up and arrogant,i repeat even though i support genevieve's action for pulling out of the deal and u can check my first post I STILL DISLIKE HER ATTITUDE,HER PERSONALITY AND WHEN REGINA ASKIA WAS AT HER PEAK SHE LOOKED,TALKED BETTER THAN GENEVIEVE AND RICHER she doesnt have to satisfy me now when she doesnt even know if i exist or not and i dont kow her as well abi,unless you r saying she shouldnt satisfy her fans, i gave you examples of hollywood stars like jenniffer aniston,ngelina jolie who get criticised, when people were printing tee shirts of team jolie and team aniston in america,why didnt you jump down from 100 storey building because they are devils for making fun of them?
when ppl were criticising akon for dancing on stage with underage,or michael jackson,or scarlet johanson e.t.c why didnt you curse them out and call sango and babalawo curse on their head??or is genevieve better than them lol
ok mo ti gbo ill go look for the nearest river when i finish typing this you this mongoloid of a man or boy most likely smiley
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
powerofmap:

Luca shuuuuu I no no you to be this hard oooh, Free Genny na, Even me sef no like her before if she snub u eh you go fear.Anyway make the matter sef rest the so call Producer just dey make her mumu noise shey na by Force? grin
my guy i no hate her o,all i said was that she should chill out with her attitude because regina askia do pass her when she was at the top and look where she ended up na so that baboon start to dey yarn puff puff yarns, abi is it a crime to see something about a star in naija and talk?shebi u dey this world when people were cursing eedris abdulkareem because of his attitude?yet this jeffoski monkey didnt jump up and down like a dog in heat that time o,because its genevieve that he has wet dreams about he is hollering, nuifn do you jare grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by jeffoski(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
Lucabrasi i made a mistake i would have just acted the way Sisikill did.i totally agree with her now there is sumtin blocking ur small brain from reasoning the right way. no matter how you try to clean up a PIG it will always go back to the gutters becos (in ur case)he believes that place is the best place for him. You say one tin and then turn it around again then bring up stupid examples that doesn't even relate with what we are discussing infact i give up i don't have time to start exchanging words with you LUCAHEGOAT or whatever your name is i rather use that energy to do successful things so that Mugumula's like you can start criticizing.God pass you.All I'll say is if you like accept Genevieve as a successful Actress if you like don't na you sabi whether you like her or not she will still be shining and making it and people like you can keep on bad mouthing.she's too much now that is why you answer everyone that contradict you.Man with Small pickin sense.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
jeffoski:

Lucabrasi i made a mistake i would have just acted the way Sisikill did.i totally agree with her now there is sumtin blocking your small brain from reasoning the right way. no matter how you try to clean up a PIG it will always go back to the gutters because (in your case)he believes that place is the best place for him. You say one tin and then turn it around again then bring up stupid examples that doesn't even relate with what we are discussing infact i give up i don't have time to start exchanging words with you LUCAHEGOAT or whatever your name is i rather use that energy to do successful things so that Mugumula's like you can start criticizing.God pass you.All I'll say is if you like accept Genevieve as a successful Actress if you like don't na you sabi whether you like her or not she will still be shining and making it and people like you can keep on bad mouthing.she's too much now that is why you answer everyone that contradict you.Man with Small pickin sense.
its better to have my small brain than having a baboon sized brain with a single cell like you my guy,i never knew you or anyone existed untill you started a running commentary with your okro seed mouth, i only said what i thought of genevieve and you rushed in like a cow just let of its corral talking bull crap, you keep on going round and round the same thing without any coherence i talked about a nigerian nollywood star and criticised her and i compared it to a hollywood star who also gets criticised but you dont see their fans breaking a leg because of that,is that so hard for your baboon sized single cell brain to understand
of course GOD pass me now and he pass everyone of us o,you need to out grow your childish infatuation with genevieve and grow the mess up dude,you are right she is too much now,for naija standards secondly i wouldnt even know here if she wasnt a star so whats your point??
what would you rather i do instead of answering anyone that goes against my argument??at least im not ranting like some oshodi conductor that had 1 hr acess to cyber cafe like you,thats prolly why you cram all the words you can manage into your comments so you will have value for money, let me be totally honest with you each time i reply you im laughing my ass out and im using you to eat my crackers biscuit and coke blady homo erectus like you, finish your pure water and ghana brek before you reply or forever hold your peace grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by jeffoski(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2008
Lucabuffon Now i finally see where the problem is and what is affecting your stupid small brain no wonder you are behaving like a fool since saying things that are not real(but then again it's your character)you base you fact on false assumption and what people say on magazine not finding out things for yourself then you come out and talk about it with confidence ,you too tell me is that not how a FOOL behave but i don't blame you at all ,you yourself have stated the cause of it and I'll call it malnutrition.

Instead of eating Good food na CRACKERS and COKE you dey chop why you know go they talk like fool.seriously when did you eat good African dish,it's affecting your mentality and you better do something about it before it gets out of control.for a start go out and buy real good food and eat but then again you fit no get papers for Manchester and you they run for immigration i pray make dem no catch you.yeye fowl i won't be surprise if you reply me and tell me that you didn't say you eat crackers and coke again na so you dey behave Dopemu.if i had know you where living on crackers and coke all this while i won't have bothered at all replying you because people like you won't stop you are too foolish to.i know you will reply me and say another foolish lie maybe na ketu you go say i dey mail you from now and i wonder why it is only the rugged places in Lagos you know,well am not not surprise what do you expect from an enemy of progress grin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Sisikill: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2008
Tee Hee Hee Hee Hee!
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by powerofmap(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2008
Men guyz make una take am easy na Genny dey enjoy where she dey likewise mrs Tulip(So call Producer) so make una no use Yabbies kill unu Sef oh,
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Joseph6(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2008
aaah who's the dunce sayin regina hagg-skia was more famous at which top of which game abeg gone were those days that them actors were broke like shyt the hagg sef had 2 be jumpin up and down wit big big men e.g otokoto billionaire LIVE!!!. sorry guys 4 diverting oh but ahah why shld someone say rubbish like that na beef? regina ke? that one wit one of the fakest smiles in nollywood history asin i can't spend 1 kobo to see her act. all thanks to peter petrelli, the hagg has gone awol. so what was the issue agin, inshort i don vex comot ahah all kini big deal ahah shebi shebi genny's on fire . . . . .hurtin notin
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by kemibaby: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
Guys.

the producers only responded because Genevieve went on a media rampage to say their were not genuine because she got her ass fired. from the journalist on ghanasentertianment, the producers only responded because Van Vicker was mentioned in genevives bashing.

to those of you who are saying the producer is not a hollywood producer, y'all are wrong. she is. she is currently making a movie with Laurence fishburne. it on imdb and a lot of other sites. apparently, she also works for the WGA. so how is she not a genuine person?

genevieve thought she could flex because the woman is from africa and they called her bluff.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
jeffoski:

Lucabuffon Now i finally see where the problem is and what is affecting your stupid small brain no wonder you are behaving like a fool since saying things that are not real(but then again it's your character)you base you fact on false assumption and what people say on magazine not finding out things for yourself then you come out and talk about it with confidence ,you too tell me is that not how a FOOL behave but i don't blame you at all ,you yourself have stated the cause of it and I'll call it malnutrition.

Instead of eating Good food na CRACKERS and COKE you dey chop why you know go they talk like fool.seriously when did you eat good African dish,it's affecting your mentality and you better do something about it before it gets out of control.for a start go out and buy real good food and eat but then again you fit no get papers for Manchester and you they run for immigration i pray make them no catch you.yeye fowl i won't be surprise if you reply me and tell me that you didn't say you eat crackers and coke again na so you dey behave Dopemu.if i had know you where living on crackers and coke all this while i won't have bothered at all replying you because people like you won't stop you are too foolish to.i know you will reply me and say another foolish lie maybe na ketu you go say i dey mail you from now and i wonder why it is only the rugged places in Lagos you know,well am not not surprise what do you expect from an enemy of progress grin
mr jeffoski,i dont know which kind of effo you eat but im pretty sure its the kind sold at fela shrine abi if not you wont be rambling on like a broken sunny ade record,yes now i eat crackers and coke so what?the fact that you eat amala with one meat at oshodi market wont make you realise that food isnt a sign of how rich or poor you are in the western world, its a sign of suffering to think real food is what you prolly think you know monkey, dont worry them no fit catch me i be student for here and before my student visa expire i don graduate go back my country naija grin

so its not about me hating genevieve again,now you are fixated on what i eat well i guess your one hour ticket is your only contact with yankee or jand so ill give you that attention at least for you to sleep easy,no worry i really feel for you,e go better, of course i know the rugged places in naija now the places where your likes come from fela's beast of no nation the problem is that i have been blessed by baba GOD through my family so i can never never stay there u get me wink im starting to think you are prolly one of these people who sell nollywood movies in isale eko where i buy whenever i come to lagos abi thats why you r taking it so personal, why i keep on replying you is because im sat down in my house,my lil bro is here and a friend is here all laughing their asses off while u are sitting at a cyber cafe with plastic chair and slow connection with the old box monitor and pako computer table n chair no worry e go better, my lil brother says hello mr effostic grin
Joseph6:

aaah who's the dunce sayin regina hagg-skia was more famous at which top of which game abeg gone were those days that them actors were broke like shyt the hagg sef had 2 be jumpin up and down wit big big men e.g otokoto billionaire LIVE!!!. sorry guys 4 diverting oh but ahah why shld someone say rubbish like that na beef? regina ke? that one wit one of the fakest smiles in nollywood history asin i can't spend 1 kobo to see her act. all thanks to peter petrelli, the hagg has gone awol. so what was the issue agin, inshort i don vex comot ahah all kini big deal ahah shebi shebi genny's on fire . . . . .hurtin notin
omo i dont even understand what the heck you r going on about,if regina is going out with otokoto which is a rumour you heard,the rumour i heard as well is that genevieve goes out with sugar daddies so what r u on about mate,which smile is original and fake
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by adamsy07: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
GENEVIV,
WE NIGERIANS ARE PROUD OF U HERE,U CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MANY FORIEGNERS LOVE TO SEE UR MOVIE HERE.
IF U READING THIS OR NOT.
GUYS,THE MOVIE IS NOT AN HOLLYWOOD MOVIE IS JUST A DIASPORA MOVIE,IF SHE FEELS NOT OK BY IT SHE AS THE RIGHT TO KICK IT OFF.
OPRAH SHOW IS WAT
SHOWING ON OPRAH SHOW MEANS WAT,SHE IS A PRESENTER PRESENTING FOR MONEY INFACT IF SHE HAS TO BE ON OPRAH SHOW SHE SHOULD DEMAND FOR PAYMENT.
HOLLYWOOD DON'T CONTACT YOU LIKE THIS,THEY DO IT CLEAN AND KNOW ONE WILL KNOW UNTIL AFTER THE MOVIE IS CASTED.
TUFACE SONG WAS USED ON AN HOLLYWOOD MOVIE KNOW ONE KNEW UNTIL AFTER THE MOVIE WAS OUT.
EVEN THE GHANIAN IS NOT PROFESSIONAL ENOUGH WITH HER STORY.
AMERICAN PRODUCTION DOES NOT MEAN HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION.
WE NIGERIANS HERE ARE PROUD OF YOU AND NON-NIGERIANS HERE ARE DIEING TO MEET YOU.
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Emad(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
some how i find Genny's story more beleivable!!!!!!!
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by jeffoski(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
Haaaa Lucanonsense so you are a student no wonder,and all this while i thought you were a matured guy with small pickin sense ashe you bi small boy shah can you imagine na student visa carry you enter Manchester and you dey there dey make mouth and bad mouth person wey go buy you and your siblings that you've infected with your stupidty.SHREK like you wey still dey depend on family to give you money buy magazine to take know wetin dey happen.no wonder it takes you a very long time to reply me you have to go and do your home work first then look into your fake dictionary to think of the next childish thing to say and then go and ask your younger onces for advise na only God know wether the system you dey use na your own or maybe you inherit am.i still they talk am all the things you say about me really sound funny.How you take know wetin dey fela shrine, where dem they buy food for oshodi(your favorite place in Lagos cos of the wey you like mentioning it) and the kind chair wey dey inside cyber cafe or where them dey sell fake nollywood films i wonder undecidedwell they say experience is the best teacher .i now know what you mean by Crackers and Coke that you have been living on i pray your family discovers on time so they can send you to REHAB fast b4 it is too late.just continue to expose yourself small small.ODE
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by lucabrasi(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2008
jeffoski:

Haaaa Lucanonsense so you are a student no wonder,and all this while i thought you were a matured guy with small pickin sense ashe you bi small boy shah can you imagine na student visa carry you enter Manchester and you dey there dey make mouth and bad mouth person wey go buy you and your siblings that you've infected with your stupidty.SHREK like you wey still dey depend on family to give you money buy magazine to take know wetin dey happen.no wonder it takes you a very long time to reply me you have to go and do your home work first then look into your fake dictionary to think of the next childish thing to say and then go and ask your younger onces for advise na only God know wether the system you dey use na your own or maybe you inherit am.i still they talk am all the things you say about me really sound funny.How you take know wetin dey fela shrine, where them they buy food for oshodi(your favorite place in Lagos because of the wey you like mentioning it) and the kind chair wey dey inside cyber cafe or where them dey sell fake nollywood films i wonder undecidedwell they say experience is the best teacher .i now know what you mean by Crackers and Coke that you have been living on i pray your family discovers on time so they can send you to REHAB fast before it is too late.just continue to expose yourself small small.ODE
of course now im a student,now that u have an idea of how old i am shouldnt you be ashamed at yourself for almost bursting your lungs because of genevieve?maybe she can buy you thats why you are huffing and puffing for her but omo boy if she hear how much i dey pay for school she will know how far, as for my other bors and sisters the closest your likes will ever get to them or their achievement is all this bull crap you are writing,thank GOD is an anonymous forum and ill never ever meet or have any contact with you so its all good grin

im not using a "system" im using a laptop and na my dear papa for naija buy am for me,we have more than enough to go round homo sapien,
check all my past posts on nairaland,i dont pretend,of course i go femi shrine but unlike people like you who have no life and sit there smoking indian hemp hence your name,i go there to catch my summer/xmas trips anytime im home, omo you r are an 18carat plunker o if not you wont be writing all these lamentations of jeremiah, so what if i know what the insides of a cyber cafe looks like?are you making any sense to even yourself at all?or have you had some of your screen name"efo"
of course i know where they sell nolywood movies,i know where molues danfos e.t.c are doesnt mean im subjected to entering them like you do everyday thank GOD, DONT WORRY ABOUT ME GOING TO REHAB,and sorry for not replying you b4 while you are in some corner of ketu(not oshodi this time)in a scruffy looking cyber cafe with your 30 mins u bought lamenting about how one small boy has a student visa and his schooling abroad,and depending on his parents to give him money, i was in london for the weekend with gongo aso and tony tetuila living it up in trafalgar square clubbing, sit down there and be beefing my life,na me say make your family no get enough to send you out or take care of you "ETERNITY DEY SMELL"

see this plunker,dont u know universities are all on summer break?i dont need to check a dictionary for you,a 4 yr old nursery rhyme book is your brain capacity abi u want me to fry your brain,dont worry watch kenny ogungbe maybe you ll see me and my people having a nice time,tmorrow still leaning back while people like you will be struggling with the buses and molues and the sad thing fo u is that even though i dont live in naija by the time i get hom i will still have a car to use for myself all thru so i wont av to board a bus or go thru your miserable life, yes o genevieve can buy me but unlike u her gateman thank GOD i dont depend on her nor need to depend on her for anything,the grace of GOD and my papa is sufficient for me wink
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Esoheolotu(f): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2008
so it was only that tramp called ini edo that they found? so that she wuld go and embarass haself wi ha trampy dressing and behaviour abi?
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Joseph6(m): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2008
ini is not a tramp oh aha watch it
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by Anuliph(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
ah Luca, u still hung up on this Genevieve thing? and for all of u that drizzle insults on celebrities, u neva know wen u 'll become one, thats if u even get lucky!
Re: Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji by sojapikin(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2008
who ever is angry with Genny over this Tulip issue , its okay becos really that is their own panadol, simple!

when you know your onion well, you wont take rubbish just from anybody.  its not pride like a  few have said here, its just knowing who you are and the experiences from the past event of this nature.  so whether you like Genny or not, she is still her good self with a heart and instinct to know when to opt out of something that might spell doom in the long run.  chikena!

have a great morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

**best Epic/fantasy Movie Ever!** / Why American Films Are Ridiculous. / Please I Need Help On Where To Download Season Films For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.