Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano (16246 Views)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Explosions, Gunshots At Gwange Area In Maiduguri / Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by busterr(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2013
on November 19, 2013 / in News 11:12 am / Comments

Kano-Multiple explosions and sporadic gunshots rocked Gayawa village, Ungogo Local Government area of Kano state, Tuesday morning.

An Eyewitnesses told Vanguard that, “The early morning military raid lasted for one and half hours and there are fears of heavy casualties among the suspected insurgents”.

Vanguard learnt that, Tuesday’s operation was on the heels of a raid where two soldiers and two suspected terrorists were killed in the city.

Efforts to speak with the JTF commanders for confirmation proved abortive.
Details later.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/multiple-explosions-gun-battle-rock-kano/#sthash.HZIYTBXA.ejeQ20g8.dpuf

when will all these stop
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Ichel: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2013
So, it made Fp n am d commentoire d une, Thanks 2 etisalat free mb n my joblessness.
ASUU abeg mk una call off strike, mission accomplished.
Thanks everyone 4 ur support

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by kingofpool: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Some day,definately that day when nigeria ll divide

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by busterr(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Ich_el: .

smh i do rather the mods gave the second user to post here, that space you just booked lol
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by busterr(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2013
king of pool: Some day,definately that day when nigeria ll divide

in other words, it won't stop? shocked

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by stfadaanthony(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mak d good Lord continue 2strengthn d Nigeria military,as dy strave 2kep Nigeria one

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Ichel: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
busterr:

smh i do rather the mods gave another person that space you just booked lol
tongue E dey pain u say i pipped u on dat? Pele oo.
Btw, modify ur post a bit, to mk it more understandable. Thankz
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by aryzgreat: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mudafuckers! Nuke d bastards with much anger and massacre them with no mercy. Bastard terrorists!

God punish them 100times
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by nairalad: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
WTF. This is a remote village very far away from Kano metro. The op made it as if the whole Kano has been bombed. It is a military raid and it is part of the security measures to curb the insurgence.

FYI I am in Kano and I get to know about this 'breaking news' here. How peaceful could Kano be then this morning to me?

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Meringe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria whether u like it or not.

If you kill all the insurgents, have you killed those Imam or whatsoever brainwashing them?

They will still brainwash more to carry arms against the State which the can't defeat.

Always pray not to be caught up in their fire exchange with State forces.

NB: even some State forces are also being brainwash by the saame islamic teachers and the will sabotage the efforts.

7 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by busterr(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ich_el:
tongue E dey pain u say i pipped u on dat? Pele oo.
Btw, modify ur post a bit, to mk it more understandable. Thankz

done that. dunno if it's clearer now? if it's not, then it should be that way,i don try tho. cheesy
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by begwong: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
pissure attched!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
The news report made it seem as if a major attack was ongoing when it was obviously a routine military raid on suspected terrorist hideouts in the outskirts, nigerian journalists and their love of hyperbole
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by harmless011: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Kill them all.

1 naijeria with Igbos everywhere is what we want.

Well done Ihejirika.

Don't stop shooting.

More grease to your barrels.

Stop that nonsense now

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by iamidris: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
aryzgreat: Mudafuckers! Nuke d bastards with much anger and massacre them with no mercy. Bastard terrorists!

God punish them 100times
AMEN o!
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by kennyonthrone(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
W
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by iamidris: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
harmless011:

Stop that nonsense now
Sorry bro, what nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Peetar3117(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sum pple go cum tlk say na APC do dis one again

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Willgates(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Peetar3117: Sum pple go cum tlk say na APC do dis one again
'before nko?' i dislike that party so so so much that i could suspect them. pdp 'sha' is not innocent abi?. Hmm! GOD help nigeria
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Pukkah: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sadly, things have fallen apart for Nigeria.

Terrorism is taking a tap root and the incidences of kidnapping, armed robbery are not abating. The USA has designated Boko Haram as a terrorist group and armed robbers stormed a hospital the other day to ask for a day old baby.

Frauds continue to rock private and public establishments as the massive, unprecedented oil theft continues unchecked. The Police seem to have given up and EFCC is on vacation.

Nigeria stands tall when it comes to deaths from terrorism, malaria, typhoid, cholera, road accidents, maternal mortality and children out of school, street hawkers, street beggars, street mad men/women, etc.

There is no adequate supply of water to Nigerians and government appears helpless. Teaching hospitals don't have blood or ambulances and proper toilet facilities are uncommon across the country. No state/city across the country can boast of adequate drinking water while the environment is noisy, dusty and dirty. Access to sanitation is poor and access to electricity or good roads is very limited. The education system is lying prostrate. Nigeria has become a giant slum.

Unemployment rate is sky rocketing and Nigerian graduates do menial and degrading jobs both at home and in abroad. Nigerians have become laughing stock and endangered species in Europe, Americas, 'cancer' in India and even hated in Africa - Ghana, Benin, South Africa. UK is even contemplating funding a prison in Nigeria because of the high number of inmates in British prisons.

Life expectancy remains very low and many people have heaped many aspirations which are the basic responsibilities of a good government on God, hence the hike in the number of religious centres.

Yeah, things have fallen apart and I think the word 'Nigeria' has become a joke. Nigerians themselves have become very divided and hopelessly disunited, except during fleeting and short moments of football.

A very dangerous dimension is when people shield corrupt citizens and suspects of fraud just because of mother tongue. embarassed This is a loud affirmation by the people that Nigeria has failed and they have lost confidence in the system/contraption.

Nigeria as an experiment has failed but the people should be given another chance under different platforms. Governments at all levels and at all times have failed! The Nigeria idea has not worked.

This is the time to seriously consider the break-up of the country...may be, just may be the people of the new nations would be serious about nation-building.

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Fazhy: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
two soldiers and two suspected terrorists were killed in the city.

Ratio 1:1? Our military should improve.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Datiboboi: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Kill them all.

1 naijeria with Igbos everywhere is what we want.

Well done Ihejirika.

Don't stop shooting.

More grease to your barrels.

Poor bastardized thinking, insinuating hatread among your superior tribe will earn you žērø penny

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by ignis: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
I thought boko harams have surrendered.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by Otono2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
nairalad: WTF. This is a remote village very far away from Kano metro. The op made it as if the whole Kano has been bombed. It is a military raid and it is part of the security measures to curb the insurgence.

FYI I am in Kano and I get to know about this 'breaking news' here. How peaceful could Kano be then this morning to me?

I'm out.
I Am in kano precisely bombai area. I heard the bomb xplosions this morning. It was really scary u know.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by sgsltd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
It is time to move capital from north back to sw
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by carlos1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Meringe: Terrorism has come to stay in Nigeria whether u like it or not.

If you kill all the insurgents, have you killed those Imam or whatsoever brainwashing them?

They will still brainwash more to carry arms against the State which the can't defeat.

Always pray not to be caught up in their fire exchange with State forces.

NB: even some State forces are also being brainwash by the saame islamic teachers and the will sabotage the efforts.

I think u r right, Aboki na aboki weda em wear Babaringa, suit or army uniform, Aboki na aboki
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by greall1: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boko again.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by iyanda146: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
what are you waiting for just use knife to divide it ones

ee author=king of pool]Some day,definately that day when nigeria ll divide[/quote][b][/b]
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunshots In Kano by paxword: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ich_el: So, it made Fp n am d commentoire d une, Thanks 2 etisalat free mb n my joblessness.
ASUU abeg mk una call off strike, mission accomplished.
Thanks everyone 4 ur support
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attahiru Bafarawa Gives N30million Traders Over The Recent Fire Incident / Northerners Don’t Know How To Use Power –shettima Yerima / Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.