Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,552 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It (863 Views)

He Need Help For Cure Of Pile / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
i really want to know what to eat to prevent acne, some times it comes out like i owe it, i,m fed up now, i just
want to know whether there is a cure apart from using a facial cleanser, and what else,

and also pimples come out when i eat alot of friend stuff like meat, plantain, and when i eat groundnut,

how can i stop it,
Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by Cayon(f): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
drink plenty water and try taking a shot of wheat grass every morning
Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by candidme: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2008
Acne can really anoying and frustrating when it defies all known solution to get it off your face. You may thry the simple remwdy of slicing tomatoes and rob it all over the face, allow it to dry and stay there for few hours before washing it off. if it does not work or for other remedies you may reach out to me.
candid-me
cassim.adepegna@gmail.com
08028416434, 07027173776
Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by denye: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
I will like you to check out www.acnesolutionstips..com
for more information on acne.
Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by stnonymus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
There are several treatments for Acne & Pimples.You just have to keep trying till you find one that works for you.

Some of the causes of these conditions are :

Bacterial infection,eating fatty and oily foods,Oily skin,Reacting to certain cosmetics,hormonal imbalance and genetic make up.There may be more.

You've got to deal with these issues one by one to eliminate each possible cause such as taking prescribed antibiotics, abstaining from certain oily cosmetics,washing your face regularly especially before and after bedtime,taking herbs like Dong Quai which helps to balance female hormones and abstaining from certain foods. I guess there is nothing you can do about your genetic make up except to curtail its effect on the body.

I'd like to recommend these two NAFDAC approved vitamin and mineral supplements: Skin hair & nails and Defender.Defender acts an antioxidant and natural antibiotic and Skin hair & nails which nourishes the skin and deals with issues like pimples and acne.If a doctors diagnosis has indicated a case of imbalanced hormones then you can take 40 plus for women(contains dong Quai).Otherwise its not necessary.

For more information or to place order please go here : http://www./ourproducts.htm

Or call 08023467737

Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by medara: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
I would like to know how long you have had this acne and what kind of foods you eat before saying any more. What products have you used or are you currently using? This is from a nutritional expert. reach me on uppa_class@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need To Know The Cure Of Acne Or What Causes It by 702: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2008
Get plenty of exercise(possibly swimimg because of the dryin effect), being out in the fresh air as much as possible, and getting enough sleep.

Use medicated Soap which will help d skin thoroughly to prevent perspiration mixed with dirt and pollution from clogging pores.

Lastly i recommend eating as little fat as possible.

If u want a very fast remedy here is wat u do:

Eat lots of natural yogurt, preferably unsweetened. Wash the face daily with water to which lemon juice has been added (one lemon to a liter of water). Apply honey to the face once a week, leaving it on for at least one hour n den watch d result. d truth is there's is no cure 4 acne yet but with all these steps u would b able 2 control it!!

(1) (Reply)

What Does Road Work(jugging)do In Our Body? / The Effects Of Smoking On Our Youths / Bumps Treatment..at The Back Of The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.