Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

G-unit Vs Cash Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G-unit Vs Cash Money (2054 Views)

Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB). / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ma$e Joins G-unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-unit Vs Cash Money by cruworld(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
As we all know that the group that is hot in the world are G-unit and Cash Money so who is best between them
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
IS THIS A QUESTION?

Its G UNIT FA SURE. GGGGG UNIT.

Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by BangBang2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
cruworld:

As we all know that the group that is hot in the world are G-unit and Cash Money so who is best between them

i dont think they are both hot, maybe alrite is better

cash money is better, g-unit has an array of muppets on its stables, cry-babys and steriod taking dumbo's!

both are on the decline now anyway, apart from Lil-weezy who seems to be singlehandedly carrying cash money.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by tboy1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
I'll rather listen to britney spears than to listen to any tracks from Gunit- Thats my OWN opinion.

I got the TOS album and apart Straight Outta Southside, i did not like any other track, no good hook, lyrics were crap and the beat was nothing but trash . . . i'm sure i can make better beats with my fruityloops than that crap i was hearing. Thank God i didn't buy the album, i downloaded that shit, and i'm so freakin angry for the wasted downloaded time. . . The only Gunit member i'm feelin is Lloyd banks(he's still got that mixtape punchlines in him)
Yayo should go to chill out in a retiirement home and 50 should leave rap and concentrate on his private businesses, he seems to be doing really good there . . . also they lost Buck and i've heard bout 4 tracks since he's been kicked out of gunit and you can just ere is flows are sicker and he sounds so hungry to be successful (back to straight out of cashville times) and i think he's next album will be dope

now to cash money  grin cheesy grin
I'm not going to waste my time, apart from LIL wayne and maybe yo gotti, every single member of cash money is wack
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by BangBang2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
tboy1:

I'll rather listen to britney spears than to listen to any tracks from Gunit- Thats my OWN opinion.

grin

Britney or Ozzy Ozbourne!!
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Yall some Haters.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by tboy1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
BangBang!:

Britney or Ozzy Ozbourne!!
Honestly, i've had the album and i've only listen to it once. . . next time in syncin songs to my ipod, that shit is comin off

SeanT21:

Yall some Haters.

For real though, do you want to compare ' Beg For Mercy ' to ' TOS '
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
I mean TOS is not that good but its better than most of the shit out right now.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by tboy1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
Pls name the album its better than except the following crap artist:
Soulja boy, shawty lo,three 6 mafia,young dro and all of em' non rapping comedians . . .
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Rick Ross album was garbage
Nelly songs are garbage albums gonna flop
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by tboy1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2008
SeanT21:

Rick Ross album was garbage
Nelly songs are garbage albums going to flop

R u for real? even though i know rick ross is one of the biggest liar in hip hop, the Trilla album was still very good and its better than TOS . . . did u ere but the rick ross picture, heard he was a CO in one of em' county prison . . .  cheesy grin
The boss indeed cheesy grin

Nelly: All the songs ive been listening to has been garbage but we have to judge when we listen to the whole album wink
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
No reason to listen to Nelly album. Nelly has never been a good rapper. I cop his last album. That shit Had me mad. I went to FYI to return it , they said no. All the songs he put out so far has been Garbage. Therefore the Album is not gonna be any Betta. He needs to put the Mic up and lay with ashanti.

The only song i loved on the Thrilla album was The first single. I couldn't get it off replay. My 2nd fave was Reppin My city.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by fastmoney(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
both crewz are dead, young buck left so dey now swag, as for CMR, i listen to birdman alot, (my username proves it) but ot that i fink he is a badaman but its just that he raps about what i wanna hear about, yo gotti and cash ville all stars are actually good rappers that could blow soon, brisco is a beast but he not gonna blow on cash money, and glasses malone would have been betta off on sum other label, i want the old CMR back not all this man kissing, self shooting crack snutting gorilla looking rappers.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by SeanT21(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Young Buck did not leave.
50 cent Kicked his cry baby brooke ass out of the damn group.
Re: G-unit Vs Cash Money by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
G-Unit? nothing special, just there, Cash money, same

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Mr Raw Nwanne Ft. M Josh – Spiritual Conji / Frank D’nero – Ghetto Love Ft. Timaya & Wrecoba (video) / The Calabar Woman Behind Three James Bond Theme Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.