Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Submit Resume Online!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Resume Online!! (1607 Views)

Submit Your Resume Online For Customer Service Rep Job At Incall Network Nigeria / Jobs In The Uk, Post Your Resume Online / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Resume Online!! by Aussie(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
In need of a job? I have been reqesuting for candidates via this site in the past, you can now drop your CV online at www.integratedcorporateservices.com/register.php

For those that know us, you will agree this is real. Please refer the portal to others as well. You will need to upload your CV and white-background passport.

Regards
Re: Submit Resume Online!! by zubizareta(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Aussie: In need of a job? I have been reqesuting for candidates via this site in the past, you can now drop your CV online at www.integratedcorporateservices.com/register.php

For those that know us, you will agree this is real. Please refer the portal to others as well. You will need to upload your CV and white-background passport.

Regards

I submitted my CV in person few months back with these guys and am yet to hear from them.
Re: Submit Resume Online!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
l have done that about a week ago l hope to get a favourable response from you
Re: Submit Resume Online!! by showbabi: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
I just sumitted now and got a acknowledgement message,pls don't call me if its direct sales or maketing,m tired of outsourcing firms giving out jobs dey can't do or allow their close ones do.

1 Like

Re: Submit Resume Online!! by tpapi: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
show babi: I just sumitted now and got a acknowledgement message,pls don't call me if its direct sales or maketing,m tired of outsourcing firms giving out jobs dey can't do or allow their close ones do.
dont worry, they av marked ur nland username

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direct Topup Device - Invest 5,000 And Start Earning 40,000 To 2,000,000 Monthly / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Job Vacancies (12 Positions) / Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.