Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,210 members, 7,873,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Is The Best Type Of Web Site To Run In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Type Of Web Site To Run In Nigeria? (567 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Type Of Web Site To Run In Nigeria? by ChilleX: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good day to you all great Nairalandites!!
I need your useful opinion/advice concerning the type of web sites that is best to be owned and managed here in Nigeria.
I am a web site builder and have built and managed many web sites in the past but shut them down cos am not satisfied with it in general. Currently, i am running a dating site but getting traffic is the major problem and cost of maintenance is also high. I want to know the kind of website that Nigerians like best and at the same time will generate good income to me. Please, i really need your opinion/advice on this issue cos i am confused and undecisive.
Thanks to you all.
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Web Site To Run In Nigeria? by ades111(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
To U my frnd,in buildin a website or blog,there ar sum certain tinz u av 2 go thru....jus lyk a biz venture,do sum research on wat service ur blog/website wud render,ur audience and hw popular ur niche is in d internet world.....afta all dis av bin processed,u wont jus xpect traffic wifout publicin ur site,do research on creatin awareness 4 ur site e.g u can advertise in top brands forum,blogs and website in nigeria,this wil improve ur site traffic and dnt 4get to make use of backlinks cos it do help....ma 2 cent
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Web Site To Run In Nigeria? by bafnaija: 3:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Hi, is good idea to have a dating web site in Nigeria. But for that to work, you need to advertise the site. It is like any other business if you have no budget to make your site been known, no body will visit it.example : if you are the must beautiful woman in your city and you choose to isolate your self in your house, no body will notice your beauty. Designing a good looking web site is one thing make it know is another.
I live in Canada and we are planning to launch next year in Nigeria an e-commerce site call shop1zone.com and onesureshop.com. we have already our budget for advertisement, but we can not find a good web developer in Nigeria. and we can not even find a chief technology officer who will take care of social media marketing,data management, and maintenance.compare to us , you have done the big part and what you need is budget for ads. contact me if you can so that i could give you tips on how you could do free advertisement with TV,Radio and New papers.
our company will establish in Nigeria next year, but for now you can reach me at bafoly4thesixsistersinc@gmail.com

Don't give up till you try every avenue,including partnered with some one you could work with. Remember no one do business alone again!!!
Good luck !

(1) (Reply)

Xterval Premium Web Design And Affordable Web Hosting / DidYouKnow You Can Football News Nigerian & International On Www.sl10.ng / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straighr Into Your Nigerian Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.