Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? (618 Views)

The Fufu Nation Survives Ebola / The Ebola And The Fufu Nation: Extinction? / Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Unite Against Somalia,ethiopia,eritrea,djibout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? by Ajuran: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Do you think Nigeria will split in half between Muslims and Christian? When is this expected I will throw a big party.
Re: Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? by Adamskuty(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2013
*yawns* destruction and failure awaits those who wish bad for others grin grin grin ,i can see the situation in somalia
Re: Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? by Ajuran: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Adamskuty: *yawns* destruction and failure awaits those who wish bad for others grin grin grin ,i can see the situation in somalia

don't wish harm on us abeg. The fufu nation will survive. grin
Re: Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? by Adamskuty(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ajuran:

don't wish harm on us abeg. The fufu nation will survive. grin
fear catch u? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think The Fufu Nation Will Split In Half? by Ajuran: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adamskuty: fear catch u? grin grin grin

No, mr. Fufu jumbo

(1) (Reply)

For Pagan9ja: Please Enjoy / First Black This First Black That / Proverbs In Pidgon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.