Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,723 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22603 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Okaka27(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Is dat my problem? undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
vizboy: dream on.

GEJ till 2019
i reject it in Jesus name! angry Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by pcnwamadi(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem: Happy Birthday to Jonathan.
as daft as he is, he holds a Ph.D. degree, which I can bet wit my life u don't ve. as daft as he is, he became a deputy governor, became a governor, became a Vice President and became ur president. am sure ur poverty stricken father can never get to his level and even ur generation to come cant achieve wat dis man u called daft has achieved. so why don't u get a road map and drive to hell, cos I know u cant afford a flight.. back to topic- Happy bufday our dear President, we wish u many more years sir, 10,000 will fall on ur right hand, 20,000 on ur left hand, but they shall not come near u, every tongue dat rise against u shall be condemned.. in Jesus name, Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by adino(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Blogking: Popping an imaginary champagne and singing P'sqaures "E nor easy oh" on his behalf! Born on November 20th 1957, our beloved presido is 56 today! He should be celebrated, because despite all the odds it is not easy to govern a diverse nation such as Nigeria! He is leaving for London today to preside over a 3-day meeting of Nigeria’s Honourary International Investors’ Council... Long Live our president! Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by enoks(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2013
but seriously are u this senseless? Must you cease every opportunity and display bland idiocy? And elements like u r even liking ur post..mumu

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Oyinprince(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by enioladeran: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Capnd143: Happy the birthday to the president and commander in cheif of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria. Bt sir we are stil expecting a lot 4rm u oh! Corruption=10%
power=68%
Education=48%
HealthCare=52%
Infrastructure=62%
Agriculture=49%
Defense=48%
#TEAM2015
You must be a deamer if this is what you think.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by 1shortblackboy: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday our over all oga at the top

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by obinnakenedo(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2013
Currently on sale. 1. Plots at green gate v i p estate and Santa florida v i p estate, igbesa afta agbara. As low as N500k. 2. 7plots at gwagwalada, Abuja. Just 15mins drive from the airport, selling at 35m. Still negotiable. Call chris for more info: 08185105562. BrickWall Global Investment Company.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Myhb(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy b.day to my able president,even in the midst of challenges
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ibrash600: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME cool
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
GEJ,PEJ's hubby,ex-vp;Atiku,ex-speaker;Bankole,current nairalander;Myself n many more great men were all born in November...i luv being born in November.November baby r xceptionally unique

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by juliebest(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ifebosco: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2013
real age or political age??just asking since we don`t have birthcertificate in nigeria
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Temptee101(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2013
May you remain daft forever.... Eedddiotu!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by willy42: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by worksmart(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
I am surprised at such genuine affection for Mr President.

Seems we Nigerians love to punish ourselves undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by CocoaOla: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by infoscope(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday GEJ
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by lukasbaker(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday to my president'i still blive and very sure u can turn things around for us.happy birthday sir and long u live to see the youths of this nation in greater achievement.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr president' on behalf of my fellow nairalanders, we wanna say we love you may God be with you till the end of your life time.
Much love sir, best regards
I don't mind if u send me part of the national cake oO winkwinkwink
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nagoma(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2013
pcnwamadi:
as daft as he is, he holds a Ph.D. degree, ...

That is one of the most curious things about GEJ, don't you think that PhD (he got when he was a deputy governor) was just purchased? grin[quote author=pcnwamadi]
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by johnugwu: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to Mr. President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by safejourney: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to our President Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Mattex001(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Me too was born on Nov 20th na.. Won't I get to Front page.. Smh na Wa O.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by visalo: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to Mr President.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: na wa o for you o. Yes many of us don't like the president's style of governance but at least let today, his birthday, be devoid of insults for him. Will it remove a hair from ur body if u wish him WELL??

If I don't wish him well, won't say HBD.
I see no insult, just called him by his name just like aregberascal and co.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Adrenaline123(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President. May the ALMIGHTY GOD take charge and help you to govern this nation aright.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Demdem(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2013
pcnwamadi:
as daft as he is, he holds a Ph.D. degree, which I can bet wit my life u don't ve. as daft as he is, he became a deputy governor, became a governor, became a Vice President and became ur president. am sure ur poverty stricken father can never get to his level and even ur generation to come cant achieve wat dis man u called daft has achieved. so why don't u get a road map and drive to hell, cos I know u cant afford a flight.. back to topic- Happy bufday our dear President, we wish u many more years sir, 10,000 will fall on ur right hand, 20,000 on ur left hand, but they shall not come near u, every tongue dat rise against u shall be condemned.. in Jesus name, Amen.

This is naija, nothing is impossible. There is hope for ur useless father though.
Besides, av got my cash, I want to buy one contract from NDDC grin
U gat any for me yet.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Demdem(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2013
enoks: but seriously are u this senseless? Must you cease every opportunity and display bland idiocy? And elements like u r even liking ur post..mumu

Never knew everything about u is senseless.
Good to know anyway.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2013
End Time President. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.