Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official (31474 Views)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Fernandinho: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
The truth is gradually coming out
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na today! Both police interrogation & subsequent prosecution, as well as INEC administrative interrogation will be swept under the carpet.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Akiika: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Here is the reason why the East is almost competing in under-development with the North, you guys are simply not reasonable with your tribalism. I thought you guys should condemn the sham election. I believe all these parties are simply anti-people and are simply patronizing your tribal and religious sentiments....you are unfortunately gullible. All of you know that Ngige may be the better devil of the lot...but you can't see beyond the stupid tribalism. Let Obi pass the torch to Obiano and let them steal you dry, citizens of mumu kingdom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by chairman: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
omiobo: APUGA!!! Na wa o
I did not see apga in that report
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by gozie4all: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
if onwa(APC) no win,no body wil
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akiika: Here is the reason why the East is almost competing in under-development with the North, you guys are simply not reasonable with your tribalism. I thought you guys should condemn the sham election. I believe all these parties are simply anti-people and are simply patronizing your tribal and religious sentiments....you are unfortunately gullible. All of you know that Ngige may be the better devil of the lot...but you can't see beyond the stupid tribalism. Let Obi pass the torch to Obiano and let them steal you dry, citizens of mumu kingdom!!!

You are a bigger Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by andyanders: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Since police has been involved, the case is closed because money will be involved and they will ask the young man to claim he acted alone so that the top officials will not be mentioned. This is politics and they will be ready to offer the police the money they cannot resist.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Decryptor(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are a bigger Mumu

Don't mind the monkey! Since when has the affairs of Anambra State become their personal affair? angry Just because their wretched party did not win...UP APGA! Anambra Nnnnooooooooooonuuuuuuuu! Igwebuike! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Akiika: Here is the reason why the East is almost competing in under-development with the North, you guys are simply not reasonable with your tribalism. I thought you guys should condemn the sham election. I believe all these parties are simply anti-people and are simply patronizing your tribal and religious sentiments....you are unfortunately gullible. All of you know that Ngige may be the better devil of the lot...but you can't see beyond the stupid tribalism. Let Obi pass the torch to Obiano and let them steal you dry, citizens of mumu kingdom!!!

Nnaaaa mehn, lekwa nu onye Mugu...
Igboland competing with underdeveloped North...in what sense

I don't wanna speculate you are from the Southwest, just prove to me you are yoruba so i can pounce on you with immediate alacrity.

in short...lemme check your post history.... brb
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by theoctopus: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2013

Do you know you are very silly posting stuff like these around this forum? You should first go and stop Tinubu (aka Kunle Adeleke) from acquiring the whole of Lagos state before coming to advise people from other states. You follow Tinubu, a criminal, cetificate forger, drug peddler and dictator and BH supporters as your leader, yet you think you can advise other people. You are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by kwajahafiz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
INEC. is just another joke for Nigerians to live with.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by gentlepal: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
omenka: He started confessing under "police interrogation"!!gringrin
I sure say dem don use "talk true" ontop the obote.
LWKMD!!!
so de guy na obote
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Ahmedie25(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Anambara Governorship election a bad advertisement for 2015 election.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Adindupeter: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Read before you comment!
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Adindupeter: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what is 'lol' to u?

i mean, what does it really mean when u just type it?

i'm waiting for an answer o!
it means laughing out loud to ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by farem: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Princess2be: Good but I'm not surprised since the PDP is involved. We know them!
[color=#990000]
This APC people are noise makers, THIS ngige too dey make noise!
Is it not quite clear that there is no smoke without fire? Opposition parties are facing hell from the behemoth and the agencies- inec, police etc. Apc happens to have the most sniffer dogs and they make much noise to confuse the behemoth.
I Remember vividly that APC complained that the Anambra state Inec chair was a pdp member. As usual the pdp, the inec man and some people said this "liar" Mohamed. Who is lying now?
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by lisasonesis: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
asha 80: so?how does that mean he is working for obiano and not his party man nwoye?
I was told that PDP is supporting APGA .that they used NWOYE as a sacrificial lamb. is it true? cos I almost heard it from Nwoye's mouth when he said he came out as an 'ORPHAN'
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by uksim: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nonsense tlK..abeg INEC I enjoin u ppl to declare the winner of the election....APC or LP shud go hug transformer....tell me had it been their riggin wor out for them...it wud hv bin a fair elction......to hell wit APC
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by chukjojo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: Are you aware that the PDP chieftain is also an INEC Official??
Excuse me!! Who is this dumb, brainless coconut head?
Who told u that PDP Chieftain can be an INEC official?
Who told u that INEC officials can belong to one political party or the other.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by donphilopus: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
chukjojo: Excuse me!! Who is this dumb, brainless coconut head?
Who told u that PDP Chieftain can be an INEC official?
Who told u that INEC officials can belong to one political party or the other.
So you were not aware that a PDP chieftain was among the people to conduct the election?? So because of that, you had to spew this hocus pocus to show your support for PDP.. Better take time or I finish you.. You f00l
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2013

The South West should try, despite Nigeria's Federalism, to set up legislation that'll discourage migration into her Region. It could be in the form of higher taxation for indigenes of her non-allies/potential enemies i.e non-members of the Old Western Region. It could also come in the form of proposing mandatory identification/Social Security numbers for its residents---Primarily indigenes of the states party to the agreement--- (lack of which will earn you heavy fines and trips to Prison) with the objective of lawfully and systematically denying same to certain people. Linked Digital Fingerprinting of criminals (which can be shared by law enforcement in these states) should be encouraged with the aim of viciously prosecuting violators. A first time offense should carry a very heavy fine, a subsequent offense should carry a mandatory 10 yrs minimum sentences. The first wave of Prisoners should be housed on one of Lagos' deserted islands and as more are caught, they should be put to work building more Prison Units and complexes that would be needed to house the impending wave of violators that would undeniably be convicted. While incarcerated, they should be put to work for the benefit of their host Govts and its inhabitants e.g Farming. Only people that are financially and Professionally worthy to the Region should be issued these instruments of identification. This will kill two birds with one stone: First, the Region will be decongested of people useless to its development because you shouldnt be able to get anything done without the I.Ds (school, housing, medical care etc). Next, when hit with the reality that they cannot destroy their own homes then flee to others, they will do whats right and elect credible candidates that'll work for their own good and that of the country.

If its the law, it is right. This is how you fight fire with fire in the 21st century.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

The South West should try, despite Nigeria's Federalism, to set up legislation that'll discourage migration into her Region. It could be in the form of higher taxation for indigenes of her non-allies/potential enemies i.e non-members of the Old Western Region. It could also come in the form of proposing mandatory identification/Social Security numbers for its residents---Primarily indigenes of the states party to the agreement--- (lack of which will earn you heavy fines and trips to Prison) with the objective of lawfully and systematically denying same to certain people. Linked Digital Fingerprinting of criminals (which can be shared by law enforcement in these states) should be encouraged with the aim of viciously prosecuting violators. A first time offense should carry a very heavy fine, a subsequent offense should carry a mandatory 10 yrs minimum sentences. The first wave of Prisoners should be housed on one of Lagos' deserted islands and as more are caught, they should be put to work building more Prison Units and complexes that would be needed to house the impending wave of violators that would undeniably be convicted. While incarcerated, they should be put to work for the benefit of their host Govts and its inhabitants e.g Farming. Only people that are financially and Professionally worthy to the Region should be issued these instruments of identification. This will kill two birds with one stone: First, the Region will be decongested of people useless to its development because you shouldnt be able to get anything done without the I.Ds (school, housing, medical care etc). Next, when hit with the reality that they cannot destroy their own homes then flee to others, they will do whats right and elect credible candidates that'll work for their own good and that of the country.

If its the law, it is right. This is how you fight fire with fire in the 21st century.

Bros if the Niger delta should enact their own law to protect their God given resources hope you won't start crying fowl? BTW how many non-yorubas go to other yoruba states besides Lagos? How man non-ondigenes are in Ibadan?

Where do you think Lagos gets her huge IGR from?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2013
It would be unfair if INEC conducts a
supplementary election after a self-
confessed election fraught with
electoral malpractices perfected in the
highest order,even as investigations
are ongoing against some biased
umpires.I feel APC might be better off
securing an injunction restraining
INEC from conducting the
supplementary elections pending the
conclusion and determination of the
ongoing investigations against the
electoral officer; otherwise INEC
should conduct a fresh poll in
Anambra state
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by Unekky: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Its now time for INEC, JEga in particular to wake-up and disqualify all the gubernatorial candidates that were involved in the mess, and conduct fresh election in Anambra for those that will not be implicated, because this is an indication of desperation to get to the seat not to make good governance rather to divert public funds to their pocket to make up all they have shared to rig the election, imagine good offer! One Obianos friend has even sent me a msg saying that they have shown Ngige that they are smatter criminals, imagine! They even call themselves criminals, that one or two contracts now, he will bid poverty bye bye in his generation , Jega pls and pls disqualify them
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by imanuel5959: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
donphilopus: And some people will still come out and defend Adaobi now
Is Peter Obi now a pdp member or aggrieved politician seeing he is presently †ђξ governor?
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by ceeceeco: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2013
But u rigged? Smh...serve ur warrant!
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by KajolaGbenga(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2013
This is gruesomely appaling that we can't experience a credible election in a country that is regarded as the giant of africa...God help us
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by KajolaGbenga(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Kajola Gbenga: This is gruesomely appaling that we can't experience a credible election in a country that is regarded as the giant of africa...God help us
The destiny of this country is in the hand of it's leaders.
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by oneliegeria: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Why didn't you build a better Liegeria without the Igbos. We have stopped giving a damn about your HATE since Awolowo took our wealth and gave us 20 liegerian pounds. Take your APC back to Lagos. Ewu akpukpa nti!
chamboy: [size=24pt]THIS STUPID IGBO PEOPLE WE ARE FIGHTING FOR NA DEM DEY COME LAGOS COME SELL SPARE PARTS, GO INTO PROSTITUTION AND OTHER SHITT LIKE THAT, WE DONT HATE U WE ARE JUST TRYING TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA FOR ME N U [/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by oneliegeria: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2013
We don't need anybody to tell us who should be governor in Anambra State especially those who give with their left hand and take from the right. APC can only win in states that deport fellow Liegerians. So keep your fake patrotism and your one-sided definition of tribalism to yourself. We don't need that fabled "hand shake across the Niger". It is a no sell.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by drnoel: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2013
omenka: He started confessing under "police interrogation"!!gringrin
I sure say dem don use "talk true" ontop the obote.
LWKMD!!!
police interrogation my foot, the right sentence is he started talking after police toture and brutality
Re: Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official by LeStylo: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Na today
What happened when Ayoka screamed in Ekiti Nothing! Until the principle of reward and penalty is imbibed, eldorado remains a word not synonymous with Nigeria sad Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Inauguration Day: Podium Collapses In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.