Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo (940 Views)

Igbo Men Be Like... / Igbo Men With There Smartness / Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by youngdjchris(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
an igbo man, hausa man, yoruba man..................opened ah business moni equally shared, dem three men deciced dat d will giv God his own share............okey ooo, d asked hw will d giv God his share.............. d hausa man said ''i will draw a circle on d ground, nd trow my whole money up, any1 dat enters dat circle., na God get am, any1 wey no enta d circle, na me get am...............d yoruba man said.....he will draw a straight line, any money wey pass one syd, na God get am, any1 Wey pass d oda syd na me get am......d Igbo man said, he will trow all his money up, any1 wey hang 4 up, na God get am, bt any1 wey cum down na me get am.....lwkmd imagine dat part2..........dis three men went 2 d burial of dia business asociate, nd d tradition said dat d best of his three frnds will put sumtin in d man's grave.........xo d hausa man drouped 50thousand naira,..........d yoruba man droped 100thousand naira, total of 150thousand..........hahahahahaha LWKMD......den d Igbo man wrote ah check of 200thousand naira nd droped it in grave n collected 150thousand as his balance saying '' my friend, u can go 2 any nearby bank n withdraw d cash.........LWKMD4here ooo mek a coment be4 u leave
Re: Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by Dalazyou(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2013
hahahahahahahhahahahaha,igbo men na we o,we tyt wela
Re: Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by iamidris: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2013
E no mek sense at all, btw, na today u jst heaar dis joke?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by youngdjchris(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Even if u ar d most punctual person in d whole world, Guez wot?.......u must b late in ur funeral
Re: Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by youngdjchris(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to
eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly
came in
through the window. It flew across the
table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba
man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the
Chinese
man was and was flying close to his ears.
The
Chinese man looked at the fly for
sometime
and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth
and
swallowed it.
The other men saw this but just kept on
eating.
About Five minutes later, another fly came
in
and flew to the Yoruba man who just
chased
it away again.
It then flew on to the Igbo man but this
time
he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for
sometime and then grabbed it. He then
turned to the Chinese man and asked
"how
much you go buy am?
Re: Igbo Men Ehhh No Go Ooo by Nwakerendu: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
This ones no make. I dn c them b4

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Letter From The First Lady On Mandela`s Death. / ! / Jokes: Akpos And The Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.