Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate (1244 Views)

What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / Online Marketing Job: Have Fun While You Work / Re: You Must Have A Job.have Faith And Read This And Posses It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Jobyruz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Everyone dream is to have a white collar job after school with some good tidy bundles,fringe benefits attached.But it seems most of these now happen in the dream world especially for those without 'connection'you just got to hustle for your way in life especially in this country of ours.the odd job i am doing is okada biz,i own it and ride it by myself and am not ashamed of it, You no what,i earn 3k daily on it till a white collar job comes,i have my plan.lets have urs
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by kemmary: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
worked in a drug factory where i was packaging drugs
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by davide470(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Space booked, in case it makes FP.
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dave badoo grin
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Xtaceeey: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
davide470: Space booked, in case it makes FP.

And if it doesn't?
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by davide470(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by davide470(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Dave badoo grin
My brother, grin How's the struggle?

@Xtaceey, all things are possible
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
davide470:
My brother, grin How's the struggle?
Wich struggle u mean Izit d struggle 4 "1st 2 comment" or struggle 4 "Frontpage" grin grin
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by mkoabiola: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2013
So okada na odd job?all na driving
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by Jobyruz(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2013
you guys should stop derailn.are pple shy or i am d only hustler here
Re: What Odd Job Have You Done Or Are You Doing As A Graduate by poca4real(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Security officer@Technocrime Security Coy for 6month till God open a way for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re:british American Tobacco / Top Oil & Gas Drilling Company Jobs (9 Vacant Positions) / Current Vacancies At Lorache Consulting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.